Koh Tao murder suspects retract confessions: 'interpreter assaulted us'

webfact

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, so many westerners, including many on this very forum, were calling for the murderers to be found quickly and sent to prison the next day. Even though in most foreign countries it takes time to find the suspects, here they are condemned for not finding the suspects next to the dead bodies. Because we live in a tourist area, they try to please the foreigners wishes and deliver results that are not correct, but expedient. Next time please give them some room to do their job.

• Like 2

Looks like the cops will pin this farce on the roti seller.... the roti seller will get some kind of penalty for obstruction of justice or similar.. the scapegoats will walk free.. the real killers will walk free.. the corrupt police will walk free..

• Like 1

Lies! This was a perfect police investigation and you farrangs just need time to understand.

Happiness in the Kingdom now sits at 120% and corruption has been eradicated.

Love live the Generalissimo

You reside in a dream world. I don't know about happiness but sure as god made little apples we still have corruption.

I bet the RTP are considering bumping off the visiting UK detectives, as that is how they like to make problems disappear. Doubtful it would work in this case, however.

There is little doubt the RTP are moronicly stupid, but it is unlikely they are THAT stupid.

Edited by WhizBang

I worry that DNA was taken from these two lads and planted on Hannah's body. Then it'll match up.

I think they returned the bodies to the uk before they found these scapegoats.. and then they replaced the samples from the vicitims bodies with some from the scapegoats.. probably forced them to jizz in a cup or something.. or just swabbed there mouths multiple times and then replaced the original samples they took from the victims with the new ones they took from the scapegoats.

• Like 1

about time a high profile case like this got into the international media .... showing what the RTP truly are (on a side Immigration also need to be thoroughly investigated from their corrupt practices to the ignorant manner they conduct their daily paper shuffles....they also take and assist in the persecution of migrant workers)

Thailand Karma LOL...well over due

There has been plenty of 'high profile cases' reported in the international media.

Nothing has changed, indeed,;

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Edited by johnlandy
  • Like 1

Perhaps the RTP buffoons would have had an outside chance of the world believing them if they hadn't chosen 2 scapegoats that look like 13 year old kids.

The 2 Burmese men accused of the murders are just that. Men.

i am correct in assuming the UK police would have been able to get the rapists DNA from Hannah? if so, isn't this a simple case of testing it against the 2 suspects DNA and then case closed?

The UK police are only here to observe.. made clear by the PM after he had words with the police who literally had pissed and shitted themselves when they heard the PM initially would allow the uk police to come in and help investigate and do independent DNA tests..

I don't see why the UK couldn't do some independent tests with the parents of the scapegoats... If the scapegoats truly are guilty the UK DNA samples from the victims bodies should be very similar to those of the scapegoats parents..

Maybe I missed something but yesterday it was reported they got a slap in the face without a mention of a kick in the chest so tomorrow are we to be told the blue and the red were attched to their lower regions?

it was reported that they stood on the chest of one of the witnesses and possibly the now suspect victims as well,

the report of the interpreter kicking them in the chest is new

it is possible one of them has a broken rib

Have they never heard of water boarding?

If you are going to coerce a confession, there are many ways to 'motivate' a person that leave no physical scars.

IF the police did assault the 2 guys they were not very creative.

• Like 1

Maybe I missed something but yesterday it was reported they got a slap in the face without a mention of a kick in the chest so tomorrow are we to be told the blue and the red were attched to their lower regions?

it was reported that they stood on the chest of one of the witnesses and possibly the now suspect victims as well,

the report of the interpreter kicking them in the chest is new

it is possible one of them has a broken rib

Have they never heard of water boarding?

If you are going to coerce a confession, there are many ways to 'motivate' a person that leave no physical scars.

IF the police did assault the 2 guys they were not very creative.

They claim to have been suffocated using plastic bags over their heads.. so yeah..

• Like 2

I worry that DNA was taken from these two lads and planted on Hannah's body. Then it'll match up.

I think they returned the bodies to the uk before they found these scapegoats.. and then they replaced the samples from the vicitims bodies with some from the scapegoats.. probably forced them to jizz in a cup or something.. or just swabbed there mouths multiple times and then replaced the original samples they took from the victims with the new ones they took from the scapegoats.

Why do you "think" this?

Autopsies were performed in Thailand. Then if the bodies were repatriated using commercial air, they would have been embalmed.

i am correct in assuming the UK police would have been able to get the rapists DNA from Hannah? if so, isn't this a simple case of testing it against the 2 suspects DNA and then case closed?

Probably not correct in that assumption. Autopsies performed here.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Stop believing that the embassy never does anything .

They have quite cleverly managed to get access for thr British police without annoying anyone in thailand. They have made their statements about the problems with the case quite firmly and diplomatically.

What would you like them to do? Send in thr SAS?

Not my country nor my business, but wasn't the "access" granted only after the General met with Cameron in UK,

without any involvment of the UK embassy?

They didn't "meet"

the Thai PM was summoned

The Thai PM was not summonsed.

An official from the Thai embassy in London was summonsed.

Some folks seem to have no hesitation to be untruthful.

• Like 1