Indian Necklace Snatch by Ladyboy on Pattaya Beach

webfact

Indian Necklace Snatch by Ladyboy on Pattaya Beach

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Wednesday a 40 year old Indian Tourist became the latest victim of a common crime on the streets of Pattaya, a necklace snatch.

The snatch took place in front of the Royal Garden Plaza and the suspect, a ladyboy named as Khun Atachai aged 21, was caught moments later by Pattaya Police.

Mr. Jaiswal Sudhir explained to Investigators at Pattaya Police Station that he was walking back to his Hotel with a friend when the suspect approached him and hugged him, during which time the theft of the necklace took place.

Not only was the suspect arrested, the necklace was recovered and later returned to its rightful owner.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/151513/indian-necklace-snatch-by-ladyboy-on-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-22

"Khun Atachai claimed this was his first attempt at a necklace snatch but Police suspect he is part of an organized group of Ladyboy’s who prey on Middle East and Asian tourists late at night on Pattaya Beach."

Well, if the police bothered to prosecute these criminals, then they would not have to "suspect" anything, as they could get facts from their criminal record database.

• Like 2

same happened to me a few weeks ago up by platform 21, lady boy put HIS arm round me, i didnt know until next morning in the shower, waste of time reporting, but well done for catching the toe rag, note, the HIS when will people stop calling them girls ( she that,/she this. for example,), they are bloody MEN

• Like 1

It's A shame but I always say if Ya wear it Theres always A chance that you'll lose it.If your wearing an expensive piece of jewelry

Pay extra baht and hire A bodyguard.Only my opinion.A little entertainment when it is taken from Ya.

If ya gotta flash the gold then expect it will attract these types into your world . Wear gold coloured plastic jewelry and piss them off when they realize what they have grabbed is not what it appears to be . Sweet revenge .biggrin.png

If ya gotta flash the gold then expect it will attract these types into your world . Wear gold coloured plastic jewelry and piss them off when they realize what they have grabbed is not what it appears to be . Sweet revenge .biggrin.png

You are missing half the fun! Imagine the insurance claim or the interesting discussion at police station when you claim they have substituted your valuables with plastic.