Galaxy Note 3 - Anyone see any specials around Chiang Mai?

telstrareg

If you are prepared to do some leg-work--you can pick up a 'nearly new' Note 3, both 3G and LTE versions, at one of the many stores selling second hand mobiles.

I am using a Note 3 bought about 8 months ago--it was 6 weeks old and was being offered with an equally new Gear watch--I have a smartwatch and did a deal just for the Note 3--I paid 13,500 8 months ago.

I have seen a few N3 last week when helping a friend buy a second hand S4.

As long as the device is in mint condition and has a long time left on Samsung Warranty--I am prepared to consider it.

In fact--my friend showed me a new market for second hand devices that I was unfamiliar with--just off Wiang Bua Road, and Thanin Road--dealing to the students from Rhajabhat, I guess.

Edit--there are deals around where Toyota are offering Note 3 to customers who buy new Toyotas--these can be bought brand new at reduced prices.

Edited by haybilly

re

I'm particularly interested in the LTE version (N9005) which has more features than the N9000 or 3G version

like this one :)

its 6 months old , perfect condition , has a leather book cover ...and is redundant :(

re

once sales of the the freshly released Note 4 start to kick in

already on sale at 25900 baht !

dave2

post-42592-0-15998400-1414030286_thumb.j

post-42592-0-91009100-1414030361_thumb.j

post-42592-0-08372900-1414030574_thumb.j

re

I'm particularly interested in the LTE version (N9005) which has more features than the N9000 or 3G version

like this one smile.png

its 6 months old , perfect condition , has a leather book cover ...and is redundant sad.png

re

once sales of the the freshly released Note 4 start to kick in

already on sale at 25900 baht !

dave2

Are you selling this phone?