Koh Tao: Prosecutors unfazed by retraction of confession in British tourists' killing

webfact

Artisi, on 25 Oct 2014 - 16:05, said:
BoristheBlade, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:47, said:

I would loved to see of the faces of the staff and owner of the AC Bar when the Met came a calling

Your time is nearly up boys, enjoy your freedom while you can....your going down

phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:

Check out the BP report of the "surprise visit" the UK plods made to KT today. Looks like a lot more than just "observing" the RTP since the local and provincial RTP were not informed.

Aren't you missing someone jumping in to comment on the developments and how far off course they are.

No, because it's tiresome sad.png

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Betty...

I think you should look up the word "hyperbole"

I thought you said you could read, but you can't read a short username correctly.

I think we should start up a fund for JTJ and JDIA to go on a madcap Koh Tao adventure together. They'd obviously be happy to share a hotel room so that will keep costs down. And since a stipulation of the free trip is that they walk around spouting off like the do on this forum, it shouldn't be long before one of them winds up one of KTs numerous scary-looking guys with their condescending self-righteous BS, leading no doubt to the other having the room to himself for the rest of the trip.

• Like 2

phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:

Check out the BP report of the "surprise visit" the UK plods made to KT today. Looks like a lot more than just "observing" the RTP since the local and provincial RTP were not informed.

I expect this news will soon be all over the British press like a rash. At last, some movement in a positive direction. I find it very telling that this visit was kept a secret from the locals on Koh Tao and their assorted plod buddies. It also says they were totally excluded from any discussions - nice clap2.gif

It seems a fact that the local cops/Islanders have been excluded from the meetings. Ask yourself why?

Are they starting from scratch again and/or looking at a few local cops/Islanders as possible accessories to murder? Their exclusion is telling, surely?

If it was just to observe the data collected, surely you would just meet with said collectors of evidence, listen, and take notes?

Maybe that's just me?

• Like 2

Poopii

I apologized to berrty for the autocorrect error.

I'll make you a deal. I'll let you join me in Koh Tao if you walk around spouting off the way you do on here :)

I might upset a few migrant workers. The people who live on the island will appreciate me standing up for their interests.

Your experience may be different.

Fatty123, on 25 Oct 2014 - 17:20, said:
IslandLover, on 25 Oct 2014 - 16:42, said:
phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:

I expect this news will soon be all over the British press like a rash. At last, some movement in a positive direction. I find it very telling that this visit was kept a secret from the locals on Koh Tao and their assorted plod buddies. It also says they were totally excluded from any discussions - nice clap2.gif

It seems a fact that the local cops/Islanders have been excluded from the meetings. Ask yourself why?

Are they starting from scratch again and/or looking at a few local cops/Islanders as possible accessories to murder? Their exclusion is telling, surely?

If it was just to observe the data collected, surely you would just meet with said collectors of evidence, listen, and take notes?

Maybe that's just me?

No, not just you. I think all of us who have serious doubts over the way this investigation has been handled will agree.

Poopii

I'll make you a deal. I'll let you join me in Koh Tao if you walk around spouting off the way you do on here smile.png

I might upset a few migrant workers. The people who live on the island will appreciate me standing up for their interests.

What interests are those?

And, if as reported, "everyone" on the island knows what happened and who did it, and are all "afraid" they will be murdered if they give up any real information,

wouldn't it be in their "interests" to have that kind of cancer cut out of their lives?

• Like 2

Poopii

I'll make you a deal. I'll let you join me in Koh Tao if you walk around spouting off the way you do on here smile.png

What interests are those?

And, if as reported, "everyone" on the island knows what happened and who did it, and are all "afraid" they will be murdered if they give up any real information,

wouldn't it be in their "interests" to have that kind of cancer cut out of their lives?

What interests? Let's start with the insane idea of a boycott. That is collective punishment pure and simple. Punishing people who are not involved for the delusions of conspiracy theorists.

I agree if "everyone knows" it would be in their best interest to come forward. Yet that has not happened.

No calls to the DSI. No calls to the Beeb, or Reuters, or AJ, or CNN. Not even on the condition of anonymity.

BTW.. The "everyone knows" argument online is the modern day equivalent to pitchforks and torches and a mob.

Prosecutors are unfazed, but that damn case file keeps coming back to them more times than a yo yo.

Remember the school days when you submitted homework and the teacher kept giving it back due to it not being completed, or just plain rubbish...... Hopefully not just me!!

• Like 1

Nomsods too busy trying to get his left arm straightened before the Met come and have a chat

Jdinasia is probably a high ranking member of the "tourist" police :-)

Probably nomsod in disguise.

Trying to confuse us all.

Stay focused.

Nomsod isn't old enough to have 18,000 plus posts. You seem to be the one that is easily confused.

Probably nomsods grandfather in disguise.

Edited by greenchair

Word is getting around that it cost 120 million for heads to look The other way in this little song and dance.

Word is getting around very quickly , but its only words on Thaivisa and CSI LA. Give us a few more words and I have the manuscript ready for a fantasy book.

• Like 1

Considering how high this must be going, and the amount of press and social media coverage, I would say 120 is just the start.

Question is, how much higher can they go before the cash runs out? Can't be much topping up the coffers at the moment.

And again, utter tripe.

Just something to keep the conspiracy theorists interested.

Considering how high this must be going, and the amount of press and social media coverage, I would say 120 is just the start.

Question is, how much higher can they go before the cash runs out? Can't be much topping up the coffers at the moment.

And again, utter tripe.

JD, I thought you know how things work in Thailand?

120m is a lot of money but when you consider how many people need paying in such a big case, it is actually not so much.

And again, utter tripe.

So why are so vested in this? Tell me again what exactly it is you do? I take it you're an expat so what do you do for living?

And again, utter tripe.

So why are so vested in this? Tell me again what exactly it is you do? I take it you're an expat so what do you do for living?

Irrelevant and off topic.

And again, utter tripe.

He has no interest in this case, nor does his mate JTJ. They just spend the best part of 24/7 trying to convince everyone the Burmese are guilty and it has nothing to do with any Thais on the island.

I mean who wouldn't ?.

And again, utter tripe.

Irrelevant and off topic.

Says you... It's a fair question due to your prejudice to this case.

• Like 1