Jerusalem car 'attack' kills baby

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In any case, the subject here is the recent terror attack in Jerusalem including the glorification of this terrorist by Hamas and Fatah. Trying to change the subject is an obvious ploy.

I hope it's OK to say this ... in my opinion saying the "Zionist state of Israel is a monster" is hate speech and it IS directed at Jews, pure and simple, and what is Zionism but the liberation movement of the Jewish people towards political self determination.

Do you have any proof or link from non-israeli source that Hamas and Fatah made a 'glorification' of the driver ?

• Like 1

I already supplied the link showing support from Hamas and Fatah for the recent terrorist baby murderer in Jerusalem, so please stop troll baiting me.

No poster is required to respond to troll baiting questions.

Post whatever hateful "anti-Zionist" garbage you want, no matter how vile, that is YOUR business, but do not expect answers to personal troll baiting questions and do not take lack of response as agreement or support for your hateful so called opinions.

I'm not falling for the obvious anti-semitic attacks from "anti-Zionist" posters here that credible and objective journalistic sources from the Israeli press aren't good news sources.

It seems many people live for demonizing Israel ... and yes some Jews like the notorious Silverstein are in the same boat of irrational anti-Israel OBSESSION.

Any objective person can pick up this obsessive and poisonous hatred (and total non-acceptable of even the EXISTENCE of the one tiny Jewish majority state in the world, the same vile ideology of intolerance as terror organization Hamas) from some posters here, who try to find cover under anti-Zionism. In my view, they are not fooling anyone.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

In the wake of the Palestinian Hamas terrorist killing of the American Jewish infant, Jerusalem, the capital of Israel remains tense. Some are calling the Palestinian violence that has been happening in recent weeks in Jerusalem (including the recent car attack) a SILENT INTIFADA.

“The terror attacks that took place almost at the same time on opposite sides of the globe – Jerusalem and Ottawa – prove once again that terrorism is a worldwide plague that needs to be fought with force and without compromise,” Liberman wrote.

“Terrorism doesn’t stem from construction of homes in Jerusalem, Ottawa, New York, Madrid, London, or Moscow,” the foreign minister wrote. “Rather, it stems from a struggle against extremist Islam throughout the Western world. We stand by our friend Canada, which has proven by virtue of its joining the war against Islamic State and its steadfast support of Israel, that it doesn’t capitulate to terror. We will also continue to be determined in the fight against terror and terrorists.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Violence-in-capital-continues-as-Palestinians-hurl-stones-at-kindergarten-in-east-Jerusalem-379601

In this week's podcast, JPost's Jerusalem reporter describes the capital as a "ground zero for silent intifada"

http://www.jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Frontlines-Podcast-Is-there-a-silent-intifada-in-Jerusalem-379638

Edited by Jingthing

In the wake of the Palestinian Hamas terrorist killing of the American Jewish infant, Jerusalem, the capital of Israel remains tense. Some are calling the Palestinian violence that has been happening in recent weeks in Jerusalem (including the recent car attack) a SILENT INTIFADA.

“The terror attacks that took place almost at the same time on opposite sides of the globe – Jerusalem and Ottawa – prove once again that terrorism is a worldwide plague that needs to be fought with force and without compromise,” Liberman wrote.

“Terrorism doesn’t stem from construction of homes in Jerusalem, Ottawa, New York, Madrid, London, or Moscow,” the foreign minister wrote. “Rather, it stems from a struggle against extremist Islam throughout the Western world. We stand by our friend Canada, which has proven by virtue of its joining the war against Islamic State and its steadfast support of Israel, that it doesn’t capitulate to terror. We will also continue to be determined in the fight against terror and terrorists.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Violence-in-capital-continues-as-Palestinians-hurl-stones-at-kindergarten-in-east-Jerusalem-379601

In this week's podcast, JPost's Jerusalem reporter describes the capital as a "ground zero for silent intifada"

http://www.jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Frontlines-Podcast-Is-there-a-silent-intifada-in-Jerusalem-379638

"some are calling the the Palestinian violence that has been happening in the last few weeks"

Really?? Are you serious, In the latest conflict between 2,127[and 2,189 Gazans were killed (including 513 children) and between 10,895[ and 11,100 were wounded.

66 Israeli soldiers, 5 Israeli civilians (including one child) and one Thai civilian were killed and 469 IDF soldiers and 261 Israeli civilians were injured.. Figures taken from The Gaza Health Ministry, and the UN.

Canadians supporting Islamic state is another issue, totally off topic in my opinion and if you want to get into that one i will be happy to oblige, its not worth doing it on here because posts get removed as quick as they are posted.

I know that i will never bring you round to my way of thinking, its all the years of brainwashing at the hands of the media and the western world, but you must remember Israel constantly defies international law, would any other country get away with what they get away with?, the answer is no.

• Like 1

The topic is the Jerusalem terror attack.

The religious grandfather of the Jewish American infant victim of Hamas terror in Jerusalem speaks from the heart. While I'm not religious, it's a touching reaction of love rather than hate in response to a pure act of INTENTIONAL EVIL from the infant's murderer.

post-37101-0-30418700-1414170153_thumb.j

http://www.timesofisrael.com/from-grandfather-of-baby-terror-victim-a-tearful-message/

For Halperin, Chaya’s death is a sign that Jews should rededicate themselves to Torah, good deeds and Jewish commandments. He said he hopes, in Chaya’s merit, that more Jews observe Shabbat and imbue their lives with more meaning.

“God is trying to wake us up,” he said. “To take [something] upon ourselves, to try to get better, to try to do a good deed, to behave to each other better.”

Edited by Jingthing

A comment has been removed.

Forum rule 14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Forum rule 10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

I'm looking at post #46. Jules, that is not actually true.

Forum rule 10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

I'm looking at post #59. Jules, that is not actually true.

Do you mean #49 ? #59 doesn't exist yet...

- without discussing your moderation - ;-)

Edited by Thorgal

I'm looking at post #59. Jules, that is not actually true.

Do you mean #49 ? #59 doesn't exist yet...

- without discussing your moderation - ;-)

It's #59 on my screen, but then again I see all the posts, so probably a different number for you.

Anyway . . . carry on as you were!

Edit: For you it's post #46. Thank you to the kind poster who PM'd me the right number.

• Like 1

The parents of this child only have themselves and other Israeli's to blame: they elected the current Israeli government and this is one of the unfortunate consequences of those votes.

That's how the song goes, right?

Not familiar with that song. I don't speak Hamas-ese.

Driver is listed in Palestinian prisoner list of Israel. And euh...the list is long.

Where did I see such lists before in a movie ?

http://israeliprison.weebly.com/prisoners-s-4.html

His grandmother was also a Hamas terrorist ?

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=672889

It had already been reported that the terrorist had a previous prison record associated with terrorism. Too bad they ever let him out knowing what we know now. Other than that, not sure what point you are trying to make with the above post. Too bad about Granny's hand. That's really unfortunate even though she was harboring a terrorist.

You know, not all Muslims are terrorists.

Not all Muslims are radical Jihadists.

Not all Arabs are terrorists.

Not all "Palestinian" Arabs are terrorists.

But this guy, the man who drove his car into innocent people, he was a terrorist.

Clear enough I think.

Edited by Jingthing

"troll posts" "off topic" are we allowed to answer jingthings rants?

Jingthing insist 'israel is a democracy' (despite 4 million palestinians excluded from it and hemmed into bantustans) and so any violence is because of "jew hating terrorists" also notice he uses the word "Palestine" in one of his post in quotes.. so he refuses to accept that there would be a palestine, despite the millions of palestinians living under israeli rule w/o basic rights.. so its the standard Likud party line..

ofcource there is going to be terrorism when the regime in that country refuses political solutions based on equality, weather in a 1 state or a 2 state.. i realize a dead baby is grouse injustice.. but palestinians cannot hide in a jungle and wage guerrilla warefare, that country is small, builtup, and segregated .. peacefull palestinian moves for independence are thwarted by western government, south africa was sanctioned, israel get foreign aid and trade benefits.. so there's going to be 'some' terrorism in israel.. but it's not that bad considering how bad the oppresion in that country is..

Please explain what you consider to be "not bad" terrorism.

Thank you.

"troll posts" "off topic" are we allowed to answer jingthings rants?

Jingthing insist 'israel is a democracy' (despite 4 million palestinians excluded from it and hemmed into bantustans) and so any violence is because of "jew hating terrorists" also notice he uses the word "Palestine" in one of his post in quotes.. so he refuses to accept that there would be a palestine, despite the millions of palestinians living under israeli rule w/o basic rights.. so its the standard Likud party line..

ofcource there is going to be terrorism when the regime in that country refuses political solutions based on equality, weather in a 1 state or a 2 state.. i realize a dead baby is grouse injustice.. but palestinians cannot hide in a jungle and wage guerrilla warefare, that country is small, builtup, and segregated .. peacefull palestinian moves for independence are thwarted by western government, south africa was sanctioned, israel get foreign aid and trade benefits.. so there's going to be 'some' terrorism in israel.. but it's not that bad considering how bad the oppresion in that country is..

Please explain what you consider to be "not bad" terrorism.

Thank you.

He didn't quote 'not bad' terrorism in his post. We all know that all forms of terrorism are wrong and bad.

He told that the Palestinian terrorism it not so bad as the terrorism from Israel...

Edited by Thorgal
  • Like 1

it's bad, it doesn't help the palestinians, but actually very few israeli's are dying or even being injured by palestinian terror attacks, obviously it's much worse in other countries.. the palestinians ended their '2nd intefada' years ago but get nothing for behaving themselves so every once in a while, like when jewish settlers throw palestinians out of their homes in the middle of the night, some palestinian looses it and does a terrorist attack. soo, ISrael DON'T do stuff like that and work on a solution that gives palestinians rights, i don't think the netanyahho regime is doing that..

• Like 1