Police Now Reopen Mystery Death Case of Second Japanese Old Man

Lite Beer

"Pol. Lt. Gen. Suwira Songmetta, the acting deputy police commissioner of the Royal Thai Police said, Were in the process of gathering all the necessary evidence such as determining exactly on which step on the staircase that an injury was sustained. We also have to ascertain the actual height that the victims body had fallen so that we can calculate the actual force of impact that was suffered. And finally, we have to see if the final resting place of the body tallies with all the facts.

Promote this man now.

Put him in charge of restructuring the BIB.

If the truth about the numerous 'balcony jumpers' ever came out Thailand would be shamed internationally. That would dent tourism somewhat

What truth? Your veiled speculation?

You're right. Thailand is full of honest, hard working cops that will stop at nothing to find the truth when one of their beloved tourists is killed. Farangs and Thai are one in the same and must be treated equally, as this is the buddhist way. What was I thinking?

• Like 2

"What they found suspicious however was the number of wide spread blood splattered on many of the steps on the staircase which might indicated that he had taken injuries before he had fallen."

. . . . and they simply "closed-the-file" ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Incredible ! ! ! ! !

coffee1.gif

A bit of the insurance money in an envelope placed in the right hands goes a long way towards allaying any suspicions anyone may have had.

What's so incredible about a story that's been recounted hundreds of times, in the past 25-years.

Does anyone, on this forum, have any statistics, re: the number of retired westerners who have literally "disappeared", in the Isaan boondock regions of Thailand, after they paid for a house to be built, and purchased a new 4X4 Isuzu pick-up truck, for Papawhistling.gif ?

What's really incredible is the continuous number of "educated" expats, who are perpetually awestruck, by such local behavior. I know! Every falang believes his Thai "gf" is different whistling.gif The Russians again, are the smartest collective of "farangs" in LOS.

Edited by NativeSon360

Perhaps they should reopen all the other cases of farangs 'falling' from balconies in Thailand. I suspect that the rate of murdered foreigners in Thailand would skyrocket.

I actually personally know of a case of a young American man (former neighbor) who was murdered in this way (being thrown off the balcony of his high-rise condo in Bangkok) by his new wife and her drug dealer/lover - for the insurance money. He met her while she was working in a bar - and fell blissfully in love with her. His mistake, aside from marrying a drug-using bar girl, was buying life insurance on himself and naming her the beneficiary. I guess being in love can make us do dangerous things.

Alas, these cases will never be re-opened, because it would be bad for Thailand's image and therefore tourism revenues.

He sounds like Mr Bean !

If the truth about the numerous 'balcony jumpers' ever came out Thailand would be shamed internationally. That would dent tourism somewhat

What truth? Your veiled speculation?

The one that anyone with a brain might figure out.

Assume you are just off the plane or have an LD.

• Like 1