How to deal with family life and cheating farang who abandon kids.

otocheater

Hello farang forum,

I need to get a clue from this site. I got 2 awesome half farang kids. 4 and 2 years old. My daughter(4) she's normally speak Thai but my son (2) seems now only learn speaking english. They both got no natural father because he was run away with another young girl. He is british.

At the moment, My daughter thought my dad is her father but she called him (Tar) and my mom still stay like grand mother. I dont know if it is a good idea to let her think that way? For my son he thought my sister and her boyfriend is his parents. So complicated!! We are a big family and we're all live together sometimes in Bkk and sometimes in countryside. We are agreed in our family and cousin that we dont need that farang guy to involve with our family anymore from what he done to us. Actually I always want my kids to have a father and proper family as i brough up with a warm family but I need to listen to my parents too.

Before my parents adored that farang as his own son and love him more than me(everyone known). But since they know he was cheat on me with another girl. They completely changed their mind and react in other way. I was surprise about what they are going to do with him. But I understand after my parents saw bruise on my face (hit from that farang's new girlfriend and him) how much pain inside them. I want to know the ideas how can we reject him to see kids as my kids wont safe if stay with that farang guy because that young girl age(20) who is now his gf, she talks so rude and seem no education, she said to me she hates my kids but just need to pretend to be good infront of farang guy as her mother told her. I didnt inform him what she said to me as I think he deserved that kind of girl.

My family want to do a good deal with him but he is probably embrarassed to come to see us.

*Me and that farang guy didnt divorce yet.*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and see a lawyer. They are the only ones who will give you the correct advice. Be prepared for some comments that aren't kind from this forum. It's a shame but like anything there are always two sides to a story.

Any comments from the people whos known or known some or didnt know anything it doesnt matter.

As long as i can get some ideas.

I decided to share the story that mean i need some feed back too. Thank you.

Something doesn't sound right about this thread............sad.png

As for your dad hiring a shooter, well your family sounds as bad as your ex................coffee1.gif

They are not bad for sure everyone known them in my hometown but they love their daughter so much. They never beat me so who can hit me?

Its about emotional and feeling for who is a parents

thank you. ><

Please remember that your children are the most important thing now. Any decision you make in anger affects them later. Good luck

Yes, you are right. But i cant even want to talk with that guy who destroy me my kids and family.

thats why want my kids to be safe.

if i am not angry or upset i would be a budha statue?

thank you.

Please remember that your children are the most important thing now. Any decision you make in anger affects them later. Good luck

Yes, you are right. But i cant even want to talk with that guy who destroy me my kids and family.

thats why want my kids to be safe.

if i am not angry or upset i would be a budha statue?

thank you.

Your English is American, you are Thai and cannot spell Buddha..........rolleyes.gif

Who in your wonderful family has money to kill your husband I can guarantee with your big mouth the we go to Jail with you.

Up to you kill him make alcoholic father happy

Excuse me Mr. How do you know my father is an alcoholic?

Since i was born i never seen he drink any alcohol same as my mother and myself never ever touch it.

My father retired last year work as goverment officer and just get pension only 45,000/month. Of course not much money but he never ever beg money from anybody also.

Thanks for respected.

Thank you.

The pass is the pass forget about it and get on with your life and the kids well the kids are his and yours so why would you stop him from seeing them not a good idea sounds like you not happy him have new gf 20 years old and you say here on the forum your family what's to kill him not good at all and not that smart to say here so get on with your life and try and work with your ex for the kids the kids are number one now not you not him and not your family ok it is the kids hop it works out for you .

The pass is the pass forget about it and get on with your life and the kids well the kids are his and yours so why would you stop him from seeing them not a good idea sounds like you not happy him have new gf 20 years old and you say here on the forum your family what's to kill him not good at all and not that smart to say here so get on with your life and try and work with your ex for the kids the kids are number one now not you not him and not your family ok it is the kids hop it works out for you .

Thanks for advice. But he doesnt deserved my kids really. He told me infront of my dad in the car that he gave up on kids and want to be with that prostitute. Okay na.

Go and see a lawyer. They are the only ones who will give you the correct advice. Be prepared for some comments that aren't kind from this forum. It's a shame but like anything there are always two sides to a story.

Any comments from the people whos known or known some or didnt know anything it doesnt matter.

Not many answers to help you out.

But thai girls can learn from your experience. Dont marry BAD BAD farang.

Where did you meet this guy? Were there red flags you chose to ignore? Bad man usually bad from the get go!

Did you know your man frequents prostitutes? and if your answer is YES- why did you marry him and then have kids.

Something is wrong with this whole thread...........................

Well, I met him in UK when i was study there. I married him because He said he loves me and treat me good when we was together then when we decided to move back we start business together after its failed he push every bad things on me and run away to start real cheating. He told me he slept with 16 girls that he found from internet included laday boy. And he told me he never love me since second child not born yet.

Thats all i known.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It's good that you try to get some broad / different ideas etc., but please remember that many posters on this forum will give ideas that are not good / not balanced and sometimes not legal. People often think they know the appropriate laws but in reality they are wrong. Also many posters say things that they would like to be true but not always the best ideas and not always legally correct.

Get some ideas, sure, but also get some correct legal advice from a lawyer. Be sure that you trust the lawyer, if your not convinced the lawyer is giving you good advice then quickly dismiss that lawyer.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thank you for a good advice. I just wanna know what farang side think about this

But i diffinately got the right way to go through a lawyer.

I dont mind about bad suggestions as they dont know me.

^_^

It's good that you try to get some broad / different ideas etc., but please remember that many posters on this forum will give ideas that are not good / not balanced and sometimes not legal. People often think they know the appropriate laws but in reality they are wrong. Also many posters say things that they would like to be true but not always the best ideas and not always legally correct.

Get some ideas, sure, but also get some correct legal advice from a lawyer. Be sure that you trust the lawyer, if your not convinced the lawyer is giving you good advice then quickly dismiss that lawyer.

Thai men are renowned for cheating and dumping their wives so you may well be better getting ideas from your fellow Thai friends as I am sure some will either have been dumped or know someone who has. The concepts are the same whether it is a Thai or a foreigner.

The only advice I would give is to be honest to your children - they deserve honesty. Love them and care for them and get on with your life. Get yourself a divorce and some legal help on a maintenance order if you think he would pay. If he is violent to you, or his girlfriend is report it to police and get an order from the family court through your lawyer to deny him access.

Most of all get on with your life - bitterness and retribution will destroy not only your soul but your children's too.

Get a room for the night in a hi-rise hotel. Invite him over for drinks, then take him out on the balcony...

Hahaha. Its good idea but he wouldnt trust if i invited for drink but maybe dinner.

I think he will get me out of the balcony as he wants a kill me for insurance. Lol