How to deal with family life and cheating farang who abandon kids.

otocheater

Thai men are renowned for cheating and dumping their wives so you may well be better getting ideas from your fellow Thai friends as I am sure some will either have been dumped or know someone who has. The concepts are the same whether it is a Thai or a foreigner.

The only advice I would give is to be honest to your children - they deserve honesty. Love them and care for them and get on with your life. Get yourself a divorce and some legal help on a maintenance order if you think he would pay. If he is violent to you, or his girlfriend is report it to police and get an order from the family court through your lawyer to deny him access.

Most of all get on with your life - bitterness and retribution will destroy not only your soul but your children's too.

Honestly my kids are everything i got and they meant a lot for my family. I can say they are our hearts and they got lots of FanClub. They will have a huge future and a lot of opportunity we will pass to them. But i dont want their natural father who never support kids to claim to be a father.

I might being selfish to keep my children. For police record with abused i did for both of them.

^_^

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont need lawyer. You need psychological counseling for your whole family! Your kids are going to be one big screwed up in the head if you keep going the way you going.

Hahaha. Mr. Keep your emotional...you sounds like you need to go to see Psychiatrist?

Did you know that nasty farang guy well? My whole family too busy with children for holiday. No time like you. After you then.

thanks for a nice advice. 555+

Please remember that your children are the most important thing now. Any decision you make in anger affects them later. Good luck

Yes, you are right. But i cant even want to talk with that guy who destroy me my kids and family.

thats why want my kids to be safe.

if i am not angry or upset i would be a budha statue?

thank you.

Your English is American, you are Thai and cannot spell Buddha..........rolleyes.gif

Troll-o-meter is in the yellow field.

• Like 1

Having a thai grandpa masquerading as a luk kruengs father? its like telling a baby chimp poppa is a orange u tan................lol.

Having a mother make her kids HATE their father only makes momma look like a Bi..H.

This family is doomed!

Having a thai grandpa masquerading as a luk kruengs father? its like telling a baby chimp poppa is a orange u tan................lol.

Having a mother make her kids HATE their father only makes momma look like a Bi..H.

This family is doomed!

I think you and the farang guy who donate sperm for me to have babies are the same...

You know what i want to be called bi_ _h sometimes because my life super wonderful no one ever called my that. I wanna be like normal girl. Sexy naughty bitchy me! Watch Tata Young MV... Okay na

a couple of hours somewhere in Soi 4 may help ..... crazy.gif

Why just 2 hours? Why soi4 not Madarin Oriental?

If 2 hours i prefer ensuites in Shagrila. Okay na.

farang forum sanook dee jung. 555+

Your a troll..................coffee1.gif

Yes on the internet you can say anything. Who cannot get the words to against other is loser.

Okay na ka ><

Yes on the internet you can say anything. Who cannot get the words to against other is loser.

Okay na ka ><

Your an American troll......Yes/No...........coffee1.gif

OP:

You good at spelling Thai language in English.

But................. me no understand...........

Why Thai person need spell Thai language in English when in Thailand? (no reason)

Why Thai person need spell Thai language in English when in England? (no reason)

Where you learn to do this? This why sure sure you male troll.

Okay na ka ><

Your an American troll......Yes/No...........coffee1.gif

No dude, I am beautiful and witty girl. Oops! I've been telling my secret ^_^

Ha

I think both but level 99 i dont like. Should say unlimited level.

Batshit? Never heard but i am glad to leran some swearing words from here as i never learn before.

Cheers mate

"Cheers mate" a typical male reply from someone claiming to be a thai woman.......................I can smell/see bullsh_t here-don,t feed the troll guys sad.png

OP:

Why Thai person need spell Thai language in English when in Thailand? (no reason)

Why Thai person need spell Thai language in English when in England? (no reason)

I am just a beautiful gorgeous sweet smart sexy Thai lady. I dont have a dick.

cheers mate. X

Careful otocheater...your English is becoming more and more that of a native speaker with every post you make.

By the way, a Thai person would never transliterate "sanuk jang" as "sanuk jung."

Edited by Gecko123

OP:

I am just a beautiful gorgeous sweet smart sexy Thai lady. I dont have a dick.

cheers mate. X

Careful otocheater...your English is becoming more and more that of a native speaker with every post you make.

By the way, a Thai person would never transliterate "sanuk jang" as "sanuk jung."

Why dont you think i was in UK or USA for long time. Instead of thinking i got a testicle.

Bloody help!! Okay naka. Xoxox

This family is doomed!

I think you and the farang guy who donate sperm for me to have babies are the same...

You know what i want to be called bi_ _h sometimes because my life super wonderful no one ever called my that. I wanna be like normal girl. Sexy naughty bitchy me! Watch Tata Young MV... Okay na

This is just getting silly now ... coffee1.gif

This family is doomed!

This is just getting silly now ... coffee1.gif

I thought more like crazy not just silly. :-)

Life's cheap in Thailand he won't need much to hire a shooter here, but word of advice if your going to do it don't tell anyoneDooooh

Lol...how much cheap by the way? Maybe he read it and do first. Please give him a clue?

I found the cheapest one for 1million/person na. I need 2 or 3 millions. Just incase. 555+

Just kidding ^^ how can i hurt the guy who i love the most??? Hehe