Iphone 6 officially available on Nov 1st

jamra

Iphone 6 is released on Nov 1st in Thailand , I know it's been available for weeks at non apple resellers but some off there prices were ridiculous just so you get your hands on it a few weeks early . Take for instance the IPhone 6 64GB in Gold which I seen for sale at a vendor in Central Festival Phuket , they were asking 47,900 Bhat ! , no surprise there stall was quiet along with all the other stalls that had stock , I passed the same stall 4 days later and they had dropped 10,000 Bhat off the price to 37,100

On 1st Nov this phone will be available just meters away in the official Apple reseller for 28,900 Bhat . I am sure they will adjust there prices by then .

Ironically I bought my IPhone from the same stall slightly cheaper than the official price , but I won't be this time even if it is cheaper by 1000 Bhat as the price they wanted just to have it a few weeks earlier was disgusting , plus I think it's better to buy from the official retailer incase of warranty issues .post-189844-14142122123083_thumb.jpg

It seems that all the pre-orders from True, AIS and DTAC are sold out.

The girl friend managed to order one from True. Five minutes later her brother tried but they were sold out.

Personally I think it is a waste of money.

I got to play with these new models a few weeks ago on a quick trip back to the U.S.; Apple Store was mobbed, units seem nice.

I purchased a iPhone 6 for a friend here, and brought it back.

I am pretty sure they also had iPad Air 2's, but I didn't specifically look for/at that model. I think I will get one on my next trip (Christmas).

post-9615-0-56315000-1414232399_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-13021000-1414232436_thumb.jp

Edited by lomatopo

• 2 weeks later...

the 6 is still barely usable with one hand. Larger than that a you'll be using 2 hands....

And what's the problem if you use two hands?

You will need two hands for almost all important apps (web browsing, messenger, etc.) either way.

5.7" (on any Smartphone brand) is a good size, if you don't want to use glasses all the time.

Phablets start from >6" imho.