In the context of Thailand, what is a digital nomad?

phpsql

WPs are available, but some choose not to want to go that route, and falsify ED visa applications.

Well, some would accuse me of using a nominee for the company as well as of having fake employees to support my WP, since so far I was unable to find qualified Thai staff.

Lots of foreigners do what you're doing.

I'm surprise this thread's "Visa & Legal Experts" haven't commented on farangs who go down this path.

• Like 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excuse me for asking but why are the OP’s writing/posting style and every view so similar with his newly found friend jspill.

I know that this cannot be the same poster, as that would be against the forum rules.

Saying that, there are posters on this thread who delight at being able to boast that they regularly bend the rules and have absolutely no guilt in doing so.

Maybe some on this board would call them Digital Pikey’s but personally I would call them low life pond scum.

@ Moderating Team

This GAYLIPS account is a sockpuppet.

And describing contributors to this thread as "low life pond scum" is simply unacceptable.

Excuse me for asking but why are the OP’s writing/posting style and every view so similar with his newly found friend jspill.

I know that this cannot be the same poster, as that would be against the forum rules.

Saying that, there are posters on this thread who delight at being able to boast that they regularly bend the rules and have absolutely no guilt in doing so.

Maybe some on this board would call them Digital Pikey’s but personally I would call them low life pond scum.

@ Moderating Team

And describing contributors to this thread as "low life pond scum" is simply unacceptable.

Let's do away with the childishness, okay?

and I often wonder which re incaration of a banned member are you ? or infact you could be an existing member with a sock puppet account.

it does seem once there is a half adult debate going on this thread, you appear with JSPILL and attempt to derail the thread with your childish outbursts or are just jealous because Jspil is "friends" with "Gaylips" and you want some of the action ?

• Like 1

@ Moderating Team

What’s wrong sweetie, am I getting to close for comfort.

You complain about name calling and then call me a sock puppet, not really the actions of a genius, is it?

By trying to offer me up to throw the mods off your tail, you are still drawing attention to yourself.

As soon as the mods find out whom you are both of your TVF accounts will get banned and locked.

I say keep shouting for the mods, this really is my only account and therefore I have nothing to hide.

Now, jog on darling before I berate you some more.

@ Moderating Team

Like youre reincarnation??

Anyway gayllips is in relationship with jspill isn't he?

Or have they fallen out?

@ Moderating Team

Like youre reincarnation??

Anyway gayllips is in relationship with jspill isn't he?

Or have they fallen out?

I note with little surprise that Soutpeel and MrToad are once again trolling, attempting to derail the thread, and operating sockpuppets.

Tomorrow I shall start a new thread in the Forum Support section to draw George's attention to this ongoing abuse of forum rules. This problem needs to be resolved.

I note with little surprise that Soutpeel and MrToad are once again trolling, attempting to derail the thread, and operating sockpuppets.

Tomorrow I shall start a new thread in the Forum Support section to draw George's attention to this ongoing abuse of forum rules. This problem needs to be resolved.

Put a sock in it. You and your clan keep accusing me of having multiple accounts, which is a lie.

Now who were you before??

I look forward to your thread though

• Like 2

Put a sock in it. You and your clan keep accusing me of having multiple accounts, which is a lie.

I'm not part of a clan. I stand on my own two feet.

You sound a bit paranoid. I suppose managing all those parody accounts of yours must get a bit stressful at times.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,

When first we practise to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.

Edited by phpsql

Oh dear what a drama queen...are you really that desperate for attention that you have to announce in advance with great fanfare what your new thread is going to be ?....if you object to content hit the report button (which I am sure you have done already on numerous occassions)

By all means tell George you want a UN investigation to prove MrToad is operating a sock puppet account, or even myself for that matter, knock yourself out, but at the same time, I believe your running a socket puppet account "phpsql/Jspill" or your infact one of the banned members under a new guise...wink.png

Your little hissy fit above indicates the mentality of a 12 year....but by all means stamp your little feet, demand your rights, bring the perpetrators of these henous crimes to boot, burn your bra, scream and scream until you go blue in the face, hold your breath till your head explodes if your wish...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

You sound a bit paranoid. I suppose managing all those parody accounts of yours must get a bit stressful at times.

Why are you using that quote?

Pretty straightforward , nearly 170000 posts over 8 years using the same name. No need to change it, no desire to either. If you don't like soutpeels or my content then ignore it, and stop moaning.

Oh dear what a drama queen...are you really that desperate for attention that you have to announce in advance with great fanfare what your new thread is going to be ?....if you object to content hit the report button (which I am sure you have done already on numerous occassions)

By all means tell George you want a UN investigation to prove MrToad is operating a sock puppet account, or even myself for that matter, knock yourself out, but at the same time, I believe your running a socket puppet account "phpsql/Jspill" or your infact one of the banned members under a new guise...wink.png

Your little hissy fit above indicates the mentality of a 12 year....but by all means stamp your little feet, demand your rights, bring the perpetrators of these henous crimes to boot, burn your bra, scream and scream until you go blue in the face, hold your breath till your head explodes if your wish...thumbsup.gif

Likely it is a reincarnation of thai20014 or whatever he was called, but got banned last week.

So you only registered 9 days ago and you are already stalking myself, Mr. Toad and Soutpeel (any more).

Considering that you are brand new to the forum you seem to know a lot of the history of these posters.

As I mentioned in my last post, I am posting from my only account, whereas you are posting using multiple accounts, so posting a thread using your ‘sock puppet’ account and complaining that in your opinion the moderators doing a poor job would be a dangerous path to take, so I say go for it.

You are probably correct that you are not a part of a clan, in the same way, if a paranoid schizophrenic has delusions that he has eleven separate personalities, that does not mean that he is a football team.

When you set up your accounts with Thai Visa you have to tick the agreement that you have read and agreed with the rules of the forum.

Therefore, when you make your new thread to the moderators, do not forget to mention that you have broken the following rules.

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

24) Multiple accounts by the same person are not allowed.

Now, just to keep it easier fro other members of TVF to keep up with your latest incarnation, would you be as kind as to number your new accounts, so that we know which of your personalities we are conversing with.

You could start with the account ‘Pikey 1’ followed by ‘Pikey 2’ and then ‘Pikey 3’.

If by your fourth new account you cannot grasp the way that this pattern works, please feel free to ask what would come next.

I look forward to being stalked by your next incarnation.

• Like 2

^ lmao @gayllips, 52 posts & you are coming up with that .

clap2.gif

Turncoat comes to mind with you,you bent whore!

you bent whore!

Says the man with 'Rams Bottom' in his user name. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So I might Ram Bottoms ,doesn't mean I do men .Gayllips on the other hand & the context of your previous posts prior to you turning ! ? Really can you laugh?

• Like 1

clap2.gif

you bent whore!

So I might Ram Bottoms ,doesn't mean I do men .Gayllips on the other hand & the context of your previous posts prior to you turning ! ? Really can you laugh?

So you have now decided to persecute me for being gay.

Well done and Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer, I'm sure that the other gay members of Thai Visa will enjoy reading more of your homophibic ranting..

clap2.gif

you bent whore!

Well done and Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer, I'm sure that the other gay members of Thai Visa will enjoy reading more of your homophibic ranting..

Don't be a bellend ,trying to twist it in your favour with the gay angle.I'll just skip you from now on as you ain't my type , don't be offended now ,take care ,all homo's are equal.

Tara .(btw ever hear of godwins law whistling.gif )

clap2.gif

you bent whore!

Don't be a bellend ,trying to twist it in your favour with the gay angle.I'll just skip you from now on as you ain't my type , don't be offended now ,take care ,all homo's are equal.

you bent whore!

Will you please stop this gay bashing, it is not the correct way to act on an open forum, referring to a member of the gay society as a Homo is derogatory.

I have never heard of godwins law but I have heard of Godwin’s Law.

I wasn’t calling you a Nazi, I was comparing your homophobic behaviour as comparable to that of Adolf Hitler’s.

Instead of realising this and apologizing for your behaviour, you decide to try to persecute me further for my sexual orientation.

What are you going to do for an encore, check if I have a foreskin?

clap2.gif

you bent whore!

oh dear, wait till JT see's these posts.....all this is missing is references to Baht busses, and you will have the set of his "favourite" topics...

• Like 1

Gayllips

You are blocked Gayllips ,how come you managed to PM me ,sharing with CharlieH? strange that!?

Mr Ramsbottom appears to be the newest member of the ALBC, wonder which previously banned member he was ?.....hope its not Dave Walt again ? given up with the Walt SAS have we, now its the Walt SS ?

Edited by Soutpeel

TV digtial pikey threads...the posts that just keep giving and giving laugh.png

Digital pikery

illegal activites

Neo-Nazi's

Homophobia

hissy fits

drama queens

ALBC members

All in one thread thumbsup.gif

Superb isn't it?