90 day reporting

For the past two years I have had my extension of stay based on retirement issued at Bangkok immigration. I have always made the 90 day reporting by post. It has always worked fine without the hassle of going back to immigration every 90 days

I recently moved to the Chonburi area, where I have just obtained a further 12 months extension of stay. Does anyone know if the Chonburi/Jomtiem immigration office accepts 90 day reporting by post? I asked at the imm. office when I collected my passport but nobody seemed to know.

Thanks.

Nielsen

yes they do

1). Download the TM. 47 Form for Alien to Notify of Staying Longer than 90 Days at http://pattaya-times.com/a6847-90-day-immigration-reporting-form-by-mail or use a form obtained from any Thailand Immigration office.

2). Completed the form in block print letters making sure it is easy to read and sign it on the “Signature” line. No photo necessary, but copy your passport photo page and the passport page with the most recent entry stamp.

3). Put the form and passport copies in a regular business envelope

4). Simply affix a 5 baht Thailand Post Office stamp onto the envelope and mail it before your 90-day reporting is due.

5). Mail it to: Chonburi Immigration, 74/265 Moo 12, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260.

yes they do

1). Download the TM. 47 Form for Alien to Notify of Staying Longer than 90 Days at http://pattaya-times.com/a6847-90-day-immigration-reporting-form-by-mail or use a form obtained from any Thailand Immigration office.

2). Completed the form in block print letters making sure it is easy to read and sign it on the “Signature” line. No photo necessary, but copy your passport photo page and the passport page with the most recent entry stamp.

4). Simply affix a 5 baht Thailand Post Office stamp onto the envelope and mail it before your 90-day reporting is due.

5). Mail it to: Chonburi Immigration, 74/265 Moo 12, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260.

Brit. Do they need a return envelope / stamp?

yes they do

Brit. Do they need a return envelope / stamp?

EMS lol ordinary post will do not as though it your passport

Again yes.

news yesterday that soon can be done at 7eleven but what year or centuary idk

Edited by Brit_Doggie

Mario2008, on 26 Oct 2014 - 14:04, said:

Mail-in should always be by registered mail (or EMS) so you have a receipt of it being send and received.

Also include copy of departure card (tm6)

The 5 baht stamp must be affixed to a self addressed envelope.

Totally agree you should send your report by Registered mail.

Is it not safer to send a pre-paid registered envelope for return.

If you don't receive your notification back from Immigration, ok you report it to them, but what's the procedure thereafter in the case of a lost return.

Some of the village addresses in Thailand leave a lot to the imagination. The post men have to be clairvoyants as well.

The Post Office advised me to put my telephone number on any return envelopes!

I recently got my working permit and our agent is currently working on my 1year Visa. My question is, even if I got the 1 year Visa, I still have to report before my 90th day in Thailand?

Will you have one year multiple entry visa or a one year extension of stay.

With a visa you would have to leave the country every 90 days.

If you get a extension of stay you must make reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country.

I recently got my working permit and our agent is currently working on my 1year Visa. My question is, even if I got the 1 year Visa, I still have to report before my 90th day in Thailand?

You are applying for an extension of stay, not a visa. After you get it, you will have to report every 90 days.

It's not really clear to me if their going to apply for extension of my Non Immigrant Visa B or extension to stay. But regardless, it's clear to me that I really have to report before my 90th days. Thank you guys for enlightening me!

Only an extension of the permit to stay your non-b visa allowed you to get when you entered the country can be extended.

Visas cannot be extended.