Recycle Those Old Posts! Best Of Pud

More Best of PUD:

the gentleman Posted on: Fri 2004-03-19, 12:35:24

Replies: 37

Views: 584  QUOTE (LovelyCutie @ Fri 2004-03-19, 19:17:54)

So, now we are going to discuss.. errm.. a sandwich? It's gonna be looooonger than the Pie thread. 

I see ya point  Kin sandwit dee qua - mai uan, chai mai jar?

pom by nung doo tv - mar eek prung nee, na krap - sawadee 

the gentleman Posted on: Fri 2004-03-19, 12:35:24

Replies: 37

Views: 584  QUOTE (LovelyCutie @ Fri 2004-03-19, 19:17:54)

So, now we are going to discuss.. errm.. a sandwich? It's gonna be looooonger than the Pie thread. 

the gentleman Posted on: Mon 2004-03-15, 04:37:13

Replies: 28

Views: 256  QUOTE (Membrane @ Mon 2004-03-15, 11:28:50)

QUOTE (the gentleman @ Mon 2004-03-15, 03:48:31)

Georgie Porgie is Ulysses G. - he is suspended, but allowed to post under a different nick, with the admins full knowledge! Many people have asked fo his IP to be checked to varify he is the same poster - no feed back from admin. 

...[blah]

...[blah]

...[blah]

C'mon now, "gentleman"... Aren't YOU "Ulysses TG"? Hmmm...? "TG"--as in "The Gentleman"??

yes I was Membrane, I thought that was obvious - to show the rest of the members, that they are being conned by Georgey Porgy and that he is backing up his posts with himself - very sad!
the gentleman Posted on: Mon 2004-03-15, 03:48:31

Replies: 28

Views: 256  Hi Bronco,

The Bear Pit, should be where people can have a go at each other and not be banned/suspended - as long s it doesnt overflow into the other sections, what is the problem??. It also seems it is biased eg. Georgie Porgie is Ulysses G. - he is suspended, but allowed to post under a different nick, with the admins full knowledge! Many people have asked fo his IP to be checked to varify he is the same poster - no feed back from admin. 

I have been to this site on a few occasions during my "suspension" and it is boring, I think the majority of members would agree?! - on a business level, I suspect this sites "traffic" has also dropped, which is not a good thing to attract more sponsors or members.

I think there should be a poll set up by "the members" (who actually make this forum popular), to vote on the bear pit being no holds barred - after all, it is the bear pit and as long as it stays in this section and the members are OK with it - it can only mean, more posts, which equals more business for the site.

I also find that the admins/###### are biased to who they ban/who they like as Boon Mee has called me a <deleted> and the judge has flamed me as well - no I dont care really as to me it is just banter between posters over differing opinions, that boil over - it is a natural human behaviour. But if you are suspending people for "flaming", at least be consistant.

Again I will ask ###### to check Ulysses G. Ip and tell us, that he is indeed Georgie and that he had full knowledge of it all along - and why he was allowed to post under a differnet nick, while on suspension????

I also think that admins, should do what they are tasked to do - and not put there own slant on things or change a persons post, by putting a smug line in someones post for there own "power trip", then again maybe IT has only this forum to justify his power.

the gentleman Posted on: Sat 2004-02-28, 10:27:34

you read about it and we will live it - it must be hard to save on that monthly salary    - "dumb" and rich or "smart" and poor - work it out Dr Evil and you might find you are the dumb one.

I now give you permission to post more crap, my little puppet! 

you forgot this one:

Georgie - we have listened to views like yours for centurys - if we believed your narrow minded tripe regarding the world - we would still think the world is flat!

For an "eductator", you have a lot to learn about the real world!

Instead of correcting grammar and spelling - expand your mind to the points being made - life isnt black and white, it isnt that easy - you should be aware of that - put up your own debate and stop clutching at the coat tails of the people who want to make there own points! This isnt a Football forum, there are no sides!, yet you still try to rally "your gang" - grow up and answer a few posts with valid concerns and thoughts!