Mac Games

OldAsiaHand

Yeah, yeah. I know the Mac isn't really a gamer's machine, but I occasionaly play the games that are ported to it (some of them aren't bad).

Never had any problems finding them in Bangkok before, but last week I went to Fortune and even asking for them seemed to be a matter of some levity to the little thugs who work in the software shops. All I got for my trouble was sniggers and a lot of heard shaking. Not one shop had even a single game for the Mac, new or old. Not even the presumably legit Mac dealers. I also checked the genuinely legit Mac stores at Discovery and J-Avenue. Nada.

Has anyone seen any around at Pantip or anywhere else?

Yeah, yeah. I know the Mac isn't really a gamer's machine, but I occasionaly play the games that are ported to it (some of them aren't bad).

Never had any problems finding them in Bangkok before, but last week I went to Fortune and even asking for them seemed to be a matter of some levity to the little thugs who work in the software shops. All I got for my trouble was sniggers and a lot of heard shaking. Not one shop had even a single game for the Mac, new or old. Not even the presumably legit Mac dealers. I also checked the genuinely legit Mac stores at Discovery and J-Avenue. Nada.

Have you checked also the 4. floor (I think) where it gives three Apple Mac dealers in Pantip? From the nearest 2 ones the escalators they maybe don't have games. But one dealer - a bit behind near carparking - has. Only ask about games and he give you a folder with many games OS9x and OSX :o .

Have you checked also the 4. floor (I think) where it gives three Apple Mac dealers in Pantip? From the nearest 2 ones the escalators they maybe don't have games. But one dealer - a bit behind near carparking - has. Only ask about games and he give you a folder with many games OS9x and OSX :D .

...and not copy :o !