KKK outfit worn in Australia Muslim veil protest

webfact

[

I'll call you can extreme bigot with your (deleted) posts suggesting the extermination of Muslims.

I don't believe I have ever made a post calling for the extermination of muslims.

Don't worry! It's got to the point where the apologists are just making stuff up.

The list of insults thrown about by the islamists just keeps getting longer. We've had racist, bigot, islamophobe etc. The newest addition is sexpat. rolleyes.gif

Not so, graphics and text calls for use of nuclear weapons to destroy entire Islamic countries have been posted, then deleted. Are you denying you have made such post/s?

I may have posted one graphic along those lines but it was firmly tongue in cheek and I knew the mods would not leave it up for long. I think it was the one using the internet meme "there I fixed it". I suppose some would say it was in bad taste, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it and neither should you.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of face covering ONLY being a personal choice is so asinine as to be intellectually offensive to any thinking person. Without going to extremes and for the purpose of illustration let's just look at headscarves and Iran. It is illegal to show yourself in public if you do not have your head covered.. If you do you will be arrested. In what way can this be considered a personal choice?

Sorry to have offended you.

The context, I am sure, was the veil in Australia.

Do you have any reason to think the veil/headscarf/niqab/burqa is forced upon Australian Muslims?

• Like 1

[

I'll call you can extreme bigot with your (deleted) posts suggesting the extermination of Muslims.

I don't believe I have ever made a post calling for the extermination of muslims.

Don't worry! It's got to the point where the apologists are just making stuff up.

The list of insults thrown about by the islamists just keeps getting longer. We've had racist, bigot, islamophobe etc. The newest addition is sexpat. rolleyes.gif

Not so, graphics and text calls for use of nuclear weapons to destroy entire Islamic countries have been posted, then deleted. Are you denying you have made such post/s?

I cannot answer for others who do not agree that Muslims or any other group should be allowed an un restricted right to wear a face covering in public places, andcertainly would not endorse the use of nuclear weapons on those who do, yet I and others on this thread have been insulted on numerous occasions by those who hold an opposite view, so who are the narrow minded bigots?.

I may have posted one graphic along those lines but it was firmly tongue in cheek and I knew the mods would not leave it up for long. I think it was the one using the internet meme "there I fixed it". I suppose some would say it was in bad taste, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it and neither should you.

You posted something offensive knowing full well that it would get deleted.

So you admit you are a troll.

You posted something offensive knowing full well that it would get deleted.

So you admit you are a troll.

Whether it was offensive or not is strictly in the eye of the beholder. Troll?? I think not.

• Like 2

[

You missed out Stalker and Bully.

2 that appeared yesterday, from the same 2 posters.

All this talk of face covering ONLY being a personal choice is so asinine as to be intellectually offensive to any thinking person. Without going to extremes and for the purpose of illustration let's just look at headscarves and Iran. It is illegal to show yourself in public if you do not have your head covered.. If you do you will be arrested. In what way can this be considered a personal choice?

There is no question that head covering are enforced in some Islamic countries. However, the topic is about Australia.

Edited by simple1

Nail on the head. It is not a religious requirement to wear face covering in Islam. Google Cairo university class pic for 1960, 70 80,90 etc. You will not see any sort of head or face covering in the 50's 60's, you will see it creep in over the following decades. The face covering is a choice and not mandated by religion. Therefore a country has every right to ban it without contravening any freedom of religion laws.

This is not a religious arguement it one of security and the bigoted apologists on here should be bright enough to understand this.

Posts deleted to enable reply.

There you go again calling people apologists. I'll call you can extreme bigot with your (deleted) posts suggesting the extermination of Muslims.

It is recognised by some that the use of full face covering is not an Islamic prerequisite, yet some obviously believe it is. Personally I do not like the sight of full face coverings in Western society, but not for me or anyone else to force Muslim women not to wear the covering. If it's their personal preference to wear in a public place so be it, until national security determines otherwise.

That is the whole point of the argument Simple 1.

Muslims, as I posted earlier are saying that the face covering has nothing to do with religion. It is there personal choice to wear it.

Someone is having a laugh with this religious crap.

The religious argument is null and void.

Therefore, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If one group can wear a face covering then any group can.

To legislate otherwise is discriminatory.

No face coverings of ANY description should be allowed in a modern society.

clap2.gif

Did you just pen that Samran? So apt.

I wish....

'First Dog on the Moon'. An Australian cartoonist. He's excellent.

See my edit

Not a very clever Dick either.

First dog does indeed hit it out of the park on this one.

• Like 1

Good on these guys you live in Australia follow our law, our leave .

One of then wants a return to a white Australia policy. Do you?

Whilst I understand your feelings samran, you are confusing the message with the messengers. These guys are probably total dix, but what they are saying, in this instance, is correct. The same rules of facial coverings should apply to all.

When I saw this on the news the security officer seemed to be allowing the guy with the burka to proceed inside, but not allowing the head coverings of the other two. Politically correct, or just plain stupid?

The best solution is to make the burka a fashion so that all women in the world whether muslim or not be compelled to wear it. ID photos and passports photos of women with their burka on should be allowed. Shower, swimming, dancing and drinking in a bar with burka should also be allowed.

Wow. I write something, and you are there!

Well, there's an option on TV to be notified by SMS/Email etc.whenever one of your posts is quoted. Not rocket science! :rolleyes:

Someone might mistake you for a stalker or something! (By the way...That wasn't you on my front lawn the other morning half naked asking to be loved was it?).

Projecting again, I see. :blink:

Probably best to give the homo-erotic posts a rest for a while, eh? :unsure:

Well, there's an option on TV to be notified by SMS/Email etc.whenever one of your posts is quoted. Not rocket science! rolleyes.gif

wow wee. Stalker behaviour if I've ever seen it.

Just a little bit creepy, not that you think so. You probably think it is perfectly normal....

• Like 2

clap2.gif

Did you just pen that Samran? So apt, it's as if it was written just for here.

I guess the carrot is an analogy for a ?

Have to edit again...some members (apt word?) will take exception.

As you're not in Australia you will likely have missed the context within the cartoon of Jihadists & the Ebola virus. It was was actually raised by an Australian politician.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/jacqui-lambie-questions-defence-officials-about-prospect-of-ebolainfected-suicide-agents-attacking-australia-20141022-119ve0.html

• Like 1

clap2.gif

As you're not in Australia you will likely have missed the context within the cartoon of Jihadists & the Ebola virus. It was was actually raised by an Australian politician.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/jacqui-lambie-questions-defence-officials-about-prospect-of-ebolainfected-suicide-agents-attacking-australia-20141022-119ve0.html

No, the Jacquie shiela from Tassy? yes, I am aware of her, but even if she hadn't made her dumb questions in parliament, the implications were plain anyway; the islamaphobes will look at a seagull and talk about ducks, and draw in stuff and nonsense.

• Like 1

clap2.gif

No, the Jacquie shiela from Tassy? yes, I am aware of her, but even if she hadn't made her dumb questions in parliament, the implications were plain anyway; the islamaphobes will look at a seagull and talk about ducks, and draw in stuff and nonsense.

Maybe first dog was inspired by this Daily Mail mock up....at least I think it was a mock up...

post-441-0-71483900-1414742741_thumb.jpg

Well, there's an option on TV to be notified by SMS/Email etc.whenever one of your posts is quoted. Not rocket science! rolleyes.gif

wow wee. Stalker behaviour if I've ever seen it.

Just a little bit creepy, not that you think so. You probably think it is perfectly normal....

The best reply to that would be 'ditto'!

But carry on attacking the messenger as it appears you've run out of any legitimate arguments.

Though I guess I have to take it easy on you as, as you said, you have 'brown skin' so I guess you've had a hard time of it from us nasty racist whites.

the islamaphobes

I can't believe someone is still laughably using this term as a negative. :rolleyes:

It think it appears to many, being islamophobic in the current climate is perfectly understandable.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Every day one finds a new level of stupidity in society.

Can I provide any evidence that people about to be executed in some non descript warehouse plead for their life? When I'm asked if some individuals demand that other individuals dress in a particular way it brings tears to my eyes not only because of those oppressed but because of the shear stupidity of the question.

You probably think it is perfectly normal....

Replying whenever I read pro-Islamist apologist BS? Hell yeah!

Islamist is usually defined as "supporting or advocating Islamic fundamentalism";

where has anyone posted support for Islamic fundamentalism?

Islamist is usually defined as "supporting or advocating Islamic fundamentalism";

But that is the thing, he can't. Perhaps time to report him to the mods and get him a nice long holiday for this stalker behaviour me thinks.

But that is the thing, he can't. Perhaps time to report him to the mods and get him a nice long holiday for this stalker behaviour me thinks.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Like 2

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Yes, 10 comes after 8 and 9, which in turn come after:

7) ....Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

But fair point, PMs to be sent shortly...

• Like 1

How it is supposedly 'usually defined' is irrelevant. Islamist means 'one who proscribes to a particular theological doctrine or religious denomination'. Example are Calvinist, Baptist and Deist.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-ist#English

How it is supposedly 'usually defined' is irrelevant. Islamist means 'one who proscribes to a particular theological doctrine or religious denomination'. Example are Calvinist, Baptist and Deist.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-ist#English

Yeah, so how does that work then...I'm catholic.