Southern terrorists torch two local administration offices in Pattani

webfact

Southern terrorists torch two local administration offices in Pattani

PATTANI: -- Two Tambon local Administration offices in Pattani were set ablaze by southern terrorists Monday night, causing damages to the buildings and five vehicles which included fire and garbage trucks.

Under arson attacks by the Muslim terrorists are Don Rak and Pulo Puyo Tambon local administration offices in Pattani shortly before midnight.

Security officials reported extreme caution by firemen entering the scenes as they feared of bomb traps which might be placed and detonated if firemen entered the area to fight the blazes.

It took almost two hours before the fires would be put out after no bomb was detected.

At Don Rak office, one building was gutted, and three vehicles, including a fire truck, were damaged, while at Pulo Puyo office, two buildings and a garage were burned to the ground. Two fire and garbage trucks were also burned down.

Forensic police and soldiers entered the two places for inspection this morning as security was also tightened on roads as schools are due to reopen this week.

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-10-28

Looks like the NCPO is on track with its peace talks to conclude before year-end. Meanwhile Toyota is moving to the Philippines because of better political stability there, especially I believe after the Philippine government resolved its 40-year conflict with Muslims in northern Philippines.

Couldn't believe my eyes, the shock: 'terrorists', at last someone dared to call these pervert Malay muslim extemists: terrorists, at last!? But then I checked, and the source is UK based... So 'insurgents' it remains here, another side of Thainess I resent, 'underestimate or deny the truth-in-your-face, maybe it will go away by itself then' thing, pathetic! Hello there, these guys are TERRORISTS, take your head out of the sand, whatever TAT and the army brass want to say about it, and a two hours drive away from Krabi, less than four from Phuket!

Looks like the NCPO is on track with its peace talks to conclude before year-end. Meanwhile Toyota is moving to the Philippines because of better political stability there, especially I believe after the Philippine government resolved its 40-year conflict with Muslims in northern Philippines.

Good you didn't write about the quality and adaptability of the workforce there, that might have been hurting some people's pride here... (N.B.: the production of the Fortuners for Australia, and Indonesia, was already relocated to this last country, when I'm correct)