Man beheads woman in New York

webfact

Shocking! Appalling.

There are sickos everywhere.

Of course the media is going to jump on this and of course there will be an immediate assumption of Islamist-related bile. I suspect though that this will turn out to be simply a sick man.

It would not be a bad assumption as I don't know many other groups that remove heads, do you. Of course this may be the exception to the rule?

The Japanese used to be quite the fans during ww2.

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking! Appalling.

Of course the media is going to jump on this and of course there will be an immediate assumption of Islamist-related bile. I suspect though that this will turn out to be simply a sick man.

What was the first thing to spring to mind for you? For me, and I am sure many others, was the question, "Was he muslim?"

No, to be perfectly honest the first thing that sprang to mind was that this will be assumed to be Islamist related by many (deleted) and that it probably isn't.

If it turns out to be not associated with Islam at all, I hope a few of the bigots will reflect on that and realise there are sickos everywhere, even (especially?) in America.

Ya gotta love these liberal types that have their heads in the sand even though stuff is so clearly in front of them this guy is probably like those that went to work in syria and then would wonder why they are being kidnapped and beheaded JUST NO CLUE.

It is revealing that the liberal thought crime police are on the case so quickly. But if 100 people were asked to play word association and were given the word decapitation I suspect a the first word thought of would be Muslim or Islam.
  • Like 2

There are more than 15000 people killed each year in USA. More than during irak war. They are mainly Americans killing other Americans.

Didn't know that all Americans are Muslim lolllllll

I think it has to do with the beheading. Not eactly the MO of the typical american...

What was the first thing to spring to mind for you? For me, and I am sure many others, was the question, "Was he muslim?"

No, to be perfectly honest the first thing that sprang to mind was that this will be assumed to be Islamist related by many (deleted) and that it probably isn't.

If it turns out to be not associated with Islam at all, I hope a few of the bigots will reflect on that and realise there are sickos everywhere, even (especially?) in America.

Ya gotta love these liberal types that have their heads in the sand even though stuff is so clearly in front of them this guy is probably like those that went to work in syria and then would wonder why they are being kidnapped and beheaded JUST NO CLUE.

It is revealing that the liberal thought crime police are on the case so quickly. But if 100 people were asked to play word association and were given the word decapitation I suspect a the first word thought of would be Muslim or Islam.

There's the difference between 'liberals' and right wingers. 'Liberals' think and right wingers react without thinking.

• Like 1

I believe the relevant word is "beheaded" and that is because it is a common method of execution in Islamic countries. Suggest you study up on Saudi Arabia, etc.

Beheading of military opponents or hostages as a form of humiliation / intentional desecration / wider tactics of intending to induce psychological terror in opponents, carried out by marauding gangs of Islamic militias (often in opposition to external powers or domestic rule) during times of utter domestic chaos, has undoubtedly become common in areas of Muslim majority. Algeria, Aden, Chechnya, Iraq, Syria, as examples. To me, it is thuggish gang tactics by people habituated to cutting the throats of live animals for halal food (hence what seems to be a total lack of squeamishness). However, if we are talking about stable middle east nations and any capital punishment carried out by them, beheading isn't a common method of execution in Islamic countries at all. It is (in my opinion) worth making some distinctions. Only one state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, practices beheading, so there is no 'etc' trail to follow. Carried out as capital punishment by a state, the intent is the same whether carried out by a swipe of a razor sharp sword, or by injection of a cocktail of chemicals.

• Like 1

Shocking! Appalling.

Always on the ready Ss ....just in case someone dares to criticize Islam.

...but on to business...I wager he was a convert.thumbsup.gif

I'll take that wager.

What's at stake?

Yep, certainly when I hear the words 'gun violence' and 'school shooting' I automatically think of Americans.

Looks like all this talk of beheadings has the resident Islamists in a bit of a tizzy so they're desperate to deflect the subject onto something and someone that's totally off topic.

Go figure! :rolleyes:[/quote

Still waiting for your links there boy...

Quite flattered that I have my very own stalker.

Edited by samran
  • Like 1

Yep, certainly when I hear the words 'gun violence' and 'school shooting' I automatically think of Americans.

Looks like all this talk of beheadings has the resident Islamists in a bit of a tizzy so they're desperate to deflect the subject onto something and someone that's totally off topic.

Go figure! rolleyes.gif

I am aware of no Islamist members here. To whom are you referring?

• Like 2

There is absolutely no evidence that this brutal killing and subsequent suicide were in any way motivated by the man's religion; whatever that turns out to be.

Especially as the victim was apparently his mother.

If it turns out that he was Muslim, convert or born, then, given the known circumstances, that is probably of no relevance to his motives.

I am, of course, more than willing to be proven wrong should evidence turn up showing that he thought murdering and beheading his mother would advance the cause of Islamic jihad in some way.

He can't because it would be considered flaming and against the rules. If there are any, they are not going to admit it: Taqiyya wink.png

Usual feeble excuse dragged out whenever you are asked questions you can't answer.

I've even asked you before to answer the question via PM; but you refuse!

I've asked him, and others, that question many times, Seastallion; he never answers.

He can't; because there aren't any.

Then I wonder why his posts aren't considered trolling?
Cause I guess the powers that be offer him a level of latitude that he refuses to give others...

Probably a charity pass to a sad little old angry man sitting at home with not much to do...

Edited by samran
  • Like 2

He can't because it would be considered flaming and against the rules. If there are any, they are not going to admit it: Taqiyya wink.png

Usual feeble excuse dragged out whenever you are asked questions you can't answer.

I've even asked you before to answer the question via PM; but you refuse!

There is nothing "feeble" about not breaking the TVF rules and they apply to PMs as well as the open forum.

Monkey see, monkey do. If you look at Yahoo home page section on "trending" you'll find beheadings. It has passed the untrendy ice bucket challenge.. that is so yesterday.

meanwhile, Saudi Arabia has so many government sponsored beheadings that no one takes note of it any more

Being Buddhist, the first thing that sprang to my mind was pity for the guy ...if it was in fact his mother.

Buddhism teaches that one should have great respect for one's father and mother, without whom one would not have been born.

Patricide and matricide are extremely heinious acts and are punished by a whole aeon in the deepest hell.

Often Western kids blame their parents for an unsatisfactory life, saying "I did not ask to be born so it is their resposibility and fault for my shitty life". Their religion, or lack of, has not taught them the real reason for one's birth and subsequent suffering ...... karma created by them in a previous existence.

Being Buddhist, the first thing that sprang to my mind was pity for the guy ...if it was in fact his mother.

Buddhism teaches that one should have great respect for one's father and mother, without whom one would not have been born.

Patricide and matricide are extremely heinious acts and are punished by a whole aeon in the deepest hell.

Often Western kids blame their parents for an unsatisfactory life, saying "I did not ask to be born so it is their resposibility and fault for my shitty life". Their religion, or lack of, has not taught them the real reason for one's birth and subsequent suffering ...... karma created by them in a previous existence.

If thats what helps you get through life. Are Buddhist's big on proselytizing?

So, three pages in and we still don't know if the perpetrator was an Islamist. Does anybody know?

If it is the same indicident, the Daily Mail names the killer of Patricia Ward as David Ward, allegedly with :

...............a 'criminal history and psychiatric problems spanning a decade.

Source - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2812022/Man-beheaded-woman-threw-train.html

Currently no known connection with Islam or carried out for political reasons, but both seem unlikely right now.

So, three pages in and we still don't know if the perpetrator was an Islamist. Does anybody know?

If it is the same indicident, the Daily Mail names the killer of Patricia Ward as David Ward, allegedly with :

Source - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2812022/Man-beheaded-woman-threw-train.html

Currently no known connection with Islam or carried out for political reasons, but both seem unlikely right now.

Oh dear, if that report is true there will be some unhappy posters on here today!

Oh dear, if that report is true there will be some unhappy posters on here today!

Quite the contrary, most posters will be relieved to learn this was not another case of home-grown Islamic terrorism.

The reason we all think this guy might be a Muslim? They've got quite a lot of previous. Don't blame us: Blame them.

Come on, most killings are by non Muslim Americans, don't generalize, how many previous? Tell us. Bring numbers...

How many non-Muslims kill their victims by beheading?

Shocking! Appalling.

Hmmmmm. A white, non-Muslim, drug-addicted criminal with a history of violence who probably couldn't tell you where on Earth Syria is...

Who's clueless?

Shocking! Appalling.

Always on the ready Ss ....just in case someone dares to criticize Islam.

...but on to business...I wager he was a convert.thumbsup.gif

I'll take that wager.

What's at stake?

Care to retrospectively state the stake? You know, being an honourable chap and all that.

I'll accept it in beer. Or cash if you insist. wink.png

The reason we all think this guy might be a Muslim? They've got quite a lot of previous. Don't blame us: Blame them.

Come on, most killings are by non Muslim Americans, don't generalize, how many previous? Tell us. Bring numbers...

How many non-Muslims kill their victims by beheading?

Jeffery Dahmer.

I am aware of no Islamist members here. To whom are you referring?

To those who scream 'racist' and 'bigot' at any poster daring to criticize the religion of peace.

Like those Islamists at Berkeley currently berating former darling of the left, Bill Maher due to his truthful comments on Islam.

The same shrill personal attacks are a hallmark of facists disguised as liberals hence...

Probably a charity pass to a sad little old angry man sitting at home with not much to do...

A trolling post if ever I've seen one.

Then I wonder why his posts aren't considered trolling?

Because they're not trolling. Simple!

• Like 2