Mormons finding captive audience (nice photo)

WinnieTheKhwai

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy next her.... 'must not make eye contact..must not make eye contact'...

I get them @ my door (my investment house and my home are not close) and they do the usual bla bla.

Then they ask if they can share a prayer with me.

I usually reply ... 'I prefer if you didn't' ... that is usually enough.

• Like 1

Pests. There should be some sort of spray for them.

There is its called Catholism...laugh.png tell them your one and they seem to run a mile..or alternatively start ranting about Charles Darwin and Dinosaurs biggrin.png
I've discovered of late that U.S. evangelicals often consider Catholics as no better that pagans given we pay worship to saints and the Virgin mary... And that they arent real christians.

They may have a point....

Edited by samran
  • Like 2

Recently they were on the BTS trying to give out their books and asking Thais to come to their church, which I have noticed they have invested a massive amount of money on Phetburi Rd.

Years ago I lived with a loverly morman family that were quite wealthy farmers with a lot of land and stock also shearing contractors and the church took the lot . Their children had to go to America to become elders and serve the church. Then I see them 15 years later and living in a shack. They were convinced by the minister of the church to give every thing to the Mormon Church.

This event shocked me and to this day I have no time for these scum that push their religion on good Thais and to say they should change their what they belive in and become mormons.

Edited by thaipod

At the end of it all. Why in the hell don't the Mormons just 'butt out' and leave the Buddhists to what they are and not keep trying to convert people.

It pisses me off when they turn up at my door trying to get me to change. I usually ask them if it is correct that they can have multiple wives, of course they always say no ! and then i say as i close the door "Well when you change back to it, i might consider joining........goodbye"

Southpark had a great episode about the Mormons. It made fun of them for all the silly crap the religion was founded on but made a pretty serious point at the end.

I don't like the fact that their youngsters are under pressure to do their missionary "duty" if they want to become fully accepted, but if you rated religions by how decent the average member was they would be rated higher than most all the rest.

• Like 2

The guy next her.... 'must not make eye contact..must not make eye contact'...

I get them @ my door (my investment house and my home are not close) and they do the usual bla bla.

Then they ask if they can share a prayer with me.

I usually reply ... 'I prefer if you didn't' ... that is usually enough.

Had the Jehovas once in England, spoke to them for an hour once, my avatar says it all, got no time for any religion all equally stupid.

Pests. There should be some sort of spray for them.

There is its called Catholism...laugh.png tell them your one and they seem to run a mile..or alternatively start ranting about Charles Darwin and Dinosaurs biggrin.png
I've discovered of late that U.S. evangelicals often consider Catholics as no better that pagans given we pay worship to saints and the Virgin mary... And that they arent real christians.

They may have a point....

Which one of "all" these Gods is the real one though, Im getting tired of being told "my God" is the only one, and what about all the long gone Gods, those Greek Ones or Thor or a million others.........must be awful busy creating the Universes together! Its all so bloody stupid about time folk wised up to this nonsense.

I LOVE THOSE GUYS ... they rent a house (in Australia) I own.

Well, the Church does ... has been the tenant for almost a decade.

Usually they come out for 3 or 4 months at a time.

Must be awfully clean ... my water bill, per person, is much higher then the area average ... facepalm.gif

Well, I'll give you guys some Intel ... they aren't allowed to sleep in the bedrooms.

All the mattresses are on the floor in the living room.

The bikes are in one bedroom and a desk in the other.

Actually, the House must be blessed ... the previous tenant was the Head Nun/School Principal at the local Catholic School.

She was a HOOT ... loved a red wine and a chat ... never mentioned the Church once.

I miss her... thumbsup.gif

TRUE STORY!

They're probably using all the water to waterboard their prey. Any mould in the carpet?

I LOVE THOSE GUYS ... they rent a house (in Australia) I own.

Well, the Church does ... has been the tenant for almost a decade.

Usually they come out for 3 or 4 months at a time.

Must be awfully clean ... my water bill, per person, is much higher then the area average ... facepalm.gif

Well, I'll give you guys some Intel ... they aren't allowed to sleep in the bedrooms.

All the mattresses are on the floor in the living room.

The bikes are in one bedroom and a desk in the other.

Actually, the House must be blessed ... the previous tenant was the Head Nun/School Principal at the local Catholic School.

She was a HOOT ... loved a red wine and a chat ... never mentioned the Church once.

I miss her... thumbsup.gif

TRUE STORY!

It's all for show, what's really happening is nightly gang bangs, Sheila's with half a dozen hung lads nailing them. The floor gets sticky every night, so they hose the joint out and give her a giant hose down before the next gang arrives.

It's a house of horrors, but the image is tidy from the street.