Paintball In Pattaya

richb2004

I have often driven past signs advertising Paintball. I have played this a few times in UK and loved it each time. I wonder if there is a Paintball club in Pattaya or any way to get involved. Even a one of game would be nice. How do I go about this without a full team or group? Each time I did it in the UK it was a work organised event.

Any help appretiated.

Thanks.

Why on earth do you want to play paintball in Pattaya ?

You'll end up sporting some really good welts, its not like the UK, you dont want to be running round in Combats, it'll be shorts and tee shirts and goggles or face plate

There is a site out there but I've never seen anyone actually use it, wait till you get back to the UK and drop over to Wycombe, they got a pretty good site there, my son uses it

If my memory serves me correctly is there not a Paintball Park opposite the KR Racing track? There is a small soi on he other side of the road leading to a smaller Racing Track as well as a course for All Terrain Vehicles. I think the Bunjee Jump was located there a few years back also.

Edited by Chopper

The first one in Pattaya was out by the water ski park on Sukhumvit, not sure if it is still there :D

But that wasn't his question was it, put your own group together Rich - :D

Soi 6 has many willing participants for group activities :o:D

• 2 weeks later...