VIDEO: Phuket motorbike taxi driver shot dead ‘in road rage’

Lite Beer

Forgive me if I missed some vital clues here, but just why the Hell do the police believe that this is a "road rage' killing?

In the absence of any real evidence they seem to feel the need to fill the void with the first nonsense that comes into their heads...................I can think of dozens of possible motives for what appears to have been a calmly carried out execution, but I suppose "road rage" is the easy way out for this bunch of useless idiots.

• Like 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people around....two motorcyclists behind the perp...driver in the pick-up truck next to the perp. I often wonder why in scenes like this people don't do anything and ask myself if I was there what I would do to stop the perp in his tracks. Having never been in a situation like that (thankfully) I guess I would be gob-smacked and too shocked to do anything...as they seem to be, also.

I feel so much for the victim's son who had to watch his father being gunned down like that. Poor kid.

• Like 1

Any reason that this was road rage and not, for example, a paid hit? Looked very calm and professional to me. As they say here, a business conflict in an unpaid debt?

Some other news channels say they was racing each other on the motorbikes before this tragically murder took place!

Said it before, say it again: Education here needs to include conflict resolution. If I may generalize, there don't seem to be intermediate steps between calm and full on mayhem. They stuff it down until it explodes. They should teach this in school and also work into Thai soaps. There are ways to resolve without losing all important face.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Any reason that this was road rage and not, for example, a paid hit? Looked very calm and professional to me. As they say here, a business conflict in an unpaid debt?

Some other news channels say they was racing each other on the motorbikes before this tragically murder took place!

I agree. Getting VERY calmly back on the motorbike and driving away.....

What a country! Peaceful loving people.blink.png

Happens pretty much everywhere in the deveolping world and also in parts of the deveolped world. There was someone in England who stabbed a teenager to death in front of his girlfriend due to road rage. Humans gunna human

• Like 1

Forgive me if I missed some vital clues here, but just why the Hell do the police believe that this is a "road rage' killing?

In the absence of any real evidence they seem to feel the need to fill the void with the first nonsense that comes into their heads...................I can think of dozens of possible motives for what appears to have been a calmly carried out execution, but I suppose "road rage" is the easy way out for this bunch of useless idiots.

Maybe they interviewed the son blink.png? Nice detective work Clouseau.

• Like 1

Maybe they interviewed the son blink.png? Nice detective work Clouseau.

At least this can't be ruled as suicide - or can it !

The deceased asked his son to step away and then was shot in the face by some a-hole over what?

What the heck is the deal over here?

Some of these people kill others without even a second thought. Without even thinking about witnesses.

It is truly frightening to live in this country and not have a sidearm.

Clutch

Yeah, more guns - that'll do it. That's like saying more cars will lead to less traffic.

... and your argument is that Thailand is safer if only the bad guys can have guns. I bet that guy's son does not agree.

Hopefully he is not just the ordinary guy riding his motorbike after his morning coffee...

Hopefully it is at least a mentally deranged person...

Hopefully it is at least someone high on drugs....

Hopefully something very abnormal in this individual will explain such a behaviour...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Its the horrible side of humanity.. USA, son beheads his own mother, yesterday... This is the world we live in, sadly.......

I agree , it is shallow to condem Thailand as lawless because of one shooting . I do not believe it was road rage .