Jeb Bush Slams Hillary Clinton in a Possible Preview of the 2016 Presidential Elections

webfact

Really, any democrat will do.thumbsup.gif

YDs_Avatar_400x400.jpg

The last thing the dems can afford is to appear complacent. If they don't have a drag them out primary and the whole process seems like an annoitment, this leaves them open to attack in a general election.

That's a good point but I still think Hillary will be nominated without significant opposition and will still beat ANY republican as well. Her time is now.

I agree it is her shot. I just wonder if the GOP have learned the lesson of putting up two absolute duds in a row (nb I kinda respect McCain when not in election mode). If they have, then it might be competitive, esp now the teabaggers look like they are running out of steam.

Anyway, who knows?

Jeb Bush, the brother of former President George W. Bush Jr. and the son of former President George W. Bush Sr.

Enough said me thinks.giggle.gif

Why would that be enough? Wouldn't you want to look at his record running one of the largest economic and population entities in the world, Florida? You have an opportunity to look in detail at how he responded to emergencies (hurricanes and civil unrest and crime).

" The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" . wai2.gif

Google list of mentally ill monarchs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mentally_ill_monarchs

Or

Winston Churchill's cousin the Duke of Marlborough dies aged 88 - passing his title to his ex-convict son

Every nut case and mass murderer has a father and in the great majority of cases they were not nut cases or mass murderers.
Edited by thailiketoo

YDs_Avatar_400x400.jpg

The last thing the dems can afford is to appear complacent. If they don't have a drag them out primary and the whole process seems like an annoitment, this leaves them open to attack in a general election.
That's a good point but I still think Hillary will be nominated without significant opposition and will still beat ANY republican as well. Her time is now.

I agree it is her shot. I just wonder if the GOP have learned the lesson of putting up two absolute duds in a row (nb I kinda respect McCain when not in election mode). If they have, then it might be competitive, esp now the teabaggers look like they are running out of steam.

Anyway, who knows?

Neither one was a dud, although McCain was not much of a campaigner. Romney was defeated by a dishonest, mainly liberal media, which is an extra burden on any Republican running against Hillary. According to a recent CNN poll,if the last presidential election were held now, Romney would beat President Obama by nine points. Unfortunately for America, the "dud" is the one who got elected.

• Like 1

Obama has been disappointing to people from both major parties but he will have historic legacy, yes Obamacare which will stand and will be the first step towards what is really needed, UNIVERSAL health care access for all American citizens, and also of course advancing civil rights for sexual minorities more than any other president combined. Maybe not enough, but not nothing either.

YDs_Avatar_400x400.jpg

Anyway, who knows?

Neither one was a dud, although McCain was not much of a campaigner. Romney was defeated by a dishonest, mainly liberal media, which is an extra burden on any Republican running against Hillary. According to a recent CNN poll,if the last presidential election were held now, Romney would beat President Obama by nine points. Unfortunately for America, the "dud" is the one who got elected.

Not sure. I watched an insiders documentary of the Romney campaign... One of those access all areas where they filmed the inner sanctum, right up to after the election when they secret service dropped him home and asked him if they still needed to hang around (he didn't).

He struck me a a descent enough man, and I respect his business track record, but had been pulled in every direction possible by the GOP and other right wing interest groups that even behind closed doors he appeared wooden and one dimensional. And this was a sympathetic documentary! (Nb it is on Netflix if you have it). He was never going to excite the media and it just left him open to the media making of him what they wanted. I just can't blame media bias for that failing of his.

As for polls, you know the old adage, the only one which matters is the one one Election Day...

Once elected Queen Hillary plans to pardon her son-in-law's father and them make him the Secretary of the Treasury. Imagine the profits the two families can generate from running Ponzi schemes from the White House. Poor no more.

Will this be before or after they arrange for the US to be taken over by the UN?

The do do is in your head head. Jeb ran for re election in Florida and won by a greater margin than his first term and that was in 2002. If there was any problem it would have come out in 2002 as some people were concerned about things like that back then.

So the case is closed and settled, like Benghazi.

Now the only people who don't realize there was no stealing an election are posting on Thai Visa and from another country as Americans are either over it or realize there was nothing there in the first place.

That remark earns you a gold star.

On top of your dunce cap.

If the people you refer to is me, how do you know where I'm logging in from, Einstein?

Anyway, who knows?

McCain lost the 2008 election because he chose the female airhead dizzy political spouse of Darth Vader Cheney as the putative next vice president which made it appear he was running for George Bush's third term instead of being John McCain running to be himself as a new president. McCain also had said he'd keep the U.S. fighting in Iraq "for as long as it takes," which was unacceptable to the vast majority of Americans.

Obama won the 2008 election because he was running for Barack Obama's first term and was re-elected in 2012 because Willard Mitt Romney couldn't ever get it together.

Which is why there's a great deal to be said for a nomination coronation instead of the six months long civil war Romney had to endure and survive. The civil war resulted in the nominee Romney looking weak and bedraggled after losing a bunch of state primary elections to opponents in his own party that had no realistic possibility to win the nomination. The president has to look the decidedly dominant winner, and it's impossible to present one's self as a winner after losing a bunch of state primaries on the way to the nomination as Romney did and after being hammered by political opponents each and every day for more than six months.

A major reason I supported Hillary in the 2008 primaries was that i'd thought a woman would be elected president (long) before a black man would be elected president. So it was easy for me to vote for Obama in the general which is true of most former Hillary supporters except for a couple of hard core lesbo feminists. Romney didn't get the votes of those who voted against him in the R party primary voting that he needed in the general.

Jeb Bush has the albatross of the 2000 election fraud around his neck and the Republican party itself has moved decidedly to his right since 2008. Republicans don't want to hear about openness towards illegal immigrants or concerning Latino immigrants in general who they (wrongheadedly) see lining up at the trough for taxpayer dough.

In politics timing is everything and Jeb Bush is lost in time.

• Like 1

Anyway, who knows?

McCain lost the 2008 election because he chose the female airhead dizzy political spouse of Darth Vader Cheney as the putative next vice president which made it appear he was running for George Bush's third term instead of being John McCain running to be himself as a new president. McCain also had said he'd keep the U.S. fighting in Iraq "for as long as it takes," which was unacceptable to the vast majority of Americans.

Obama won the 2008 election because he was running for Barack Obama's first term and was re-elected in 2012 because Willard Mitt Romney couldn't ever get it together.

Which is why there's a great deal to be said for a nomination coronation instead of the six months long civil war Romney had to endure and survive. The civil war resulted in the nominee Romney looking weak and bedraggled after losing a bunch of state primary elections to opponents in his own party that had no realistic possibility to win the nomination. The president has to look the decidedly dominant winner, and it's impossible to present one's self as a winner after losing a bunch of state primaries on the way to the nomination as Romney did and after being hammered by political opponents each and every day for more than six months.

A major reason I supported Hillary in the 2008 primaries was that i'd thought a woman would be elected president (long) before a black man would be elected president. So it was easy for me to vote for Obama in the general which is true of most former Hillary supporters except for a couple of hard core lesbo feminists. Romney didn't get the votes of those who voted against him in the R party primary voting that he needed in the general.

Jeb Bush has the albatross of the 2000 election fraud around his neck and the Republican party itself has moved decidedly to his right since 2008. Republicans don't want to hear about openness towards illegal immigrants or concerning Latino immigrants in general who they (wrongheadedly) see lining up at the trough for taxpayer dough.

While I disagree with most everything you write about the US political scene, I must admit you might have it right about Jeb Bush.

I, too, don't believe he will run but not because of some imagined conspiracy that he influenced the 2000 election, but because the Republicans will nominate a more recently elected Republican governor that has managed to actually run something (unlike the current WH occupant) and has the credentials to back it up.

However, I do have a question about one of your remarks. You said...

"A major reason I supported Hillary in the 2008 primaries was that i'd thought a woman would be elected president (long) before a black man would be elected president. So it was easy for me to vote for Obama in the general which is true of most former Hillary supporters except for a couple of hard core lesbo feminists.

Can you explain why you felt it was acceptable to vote for an unqualified, inexperienced nobody with limited qualifications, simply because of the color of his skin?

Does the fact that Hillary is a woman influence your vote in spite of all the history that is available about her actions?

PS:

Nice touch with this little gem...

" female airhead dizzy political spouse of Darth Vader Cheney "

Sort of brings back fond memories of the "Dirty Harry" police forces comments.

• Like 1

Jeb Bush was re elected as governor of the State of Florida. Florida has a GDP and larger population than many countries including Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden and Norway and many others so it's not like it's a small job. Jeb is not the greatest crook in the world and not really bright enough to steal a Presidential election. Hillary is smarter than Jeb but not by much and she is a lot meaner and an angry woman (I don't really blame her but the fact remains). Jeb is a good old boy and Hillary is an angry woman. Neither would by my choice for President. A fishing partner or a night out at a Mexican restaurant choose Jeb; he's a fun guy.

All well and good but Jeb Bush hasn't been elected to anything since 2002.

No one in the Republican party knows his present electability for any office to include Florida, much less for president in 2016. That includes Jeb Bush himself who doesn't know, while all the R party voter preference surveys are not encouraging.

Jeb Bush and the Republican party know that if Jeb is serious about running for president he'd have to enter the party primary voting in the first several states where Republicans will vote and take it from there.

Or much more likely just leave it there and move on.

Anyway, who knows?

While I disagree with most everything you write about the US political scene, I must admit you might have it right about Jeb Bush.

I, too, don't believe he will run but not because of some imagined conspiracy that he influenced the 2000 election, but because the Republicans will nominate a more recently elected Republican governor that has managed to actually run something (unlike the current WH occupant) and has the credentials to back it up.

However, I do have a question about one of your remarks. You said...

"A major reason I supported Hillary in the 2008 primaries was that i'd thought a woman would be elected president (long) before a black man would be elected president. So it was easy for me to vote for Obama in the general which is true of most former Hillary supporters except for a couple of hard core lesbo feminists.

Can you explain why you felt it was acceptable to vote for an unqualified, inexperienced nobody with limited qualifications, simply because of the color of his skin?

Does the fact that Hillary is a woman influence your vote in spite of all the history that is available about her actions?

PS:

Nice touch with this little gem...

" female airhead dizzy political spouse of Darth Vader Cheney "

Sort of brings back fond memories of the "Dirty Harry" police forces comments.

That wuz not my thinking of then or now.

You're ready to answer your own question so go head with it.

Sitting @ the Farm in Thailand, enjoying a beer in Australia ... Obama appears as an excellent Statesman, a Nation's Leader.

I don't care if he's black, white or a pinkie ... his words resonate with me and with a wider World's audience.

But apparently he is less liked in the States, sometimes even reviled @ Home.

Why so?

EDIT and ps ... I am apolitical ... I vote because I have to and I'm not making a political statement above ... just curious.

Edited by David48

Sitting @ the Farm in Thailand, enjoying a beer in Australia ... Obama appears as an excellent Statesman, a Nation's Leader.

I don't care if he's black, white or a pinkie ... his words resonate with me and with a wider World's audience.

Why so?

EDIT and ps ... I am apolitical ... I vote because I have to and I'm not making a political statement above ... just curious.

He was apparently a fantastic community organizer. He has hardly excelled at anything else since then.

• Like 1

Why so?

http://www.cwfpac.com/sites/default/files/100%20days.pdf

• Like 1