Same day service for Non-B visa anywhere in SE Asia?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can suggest an agent that can provide a quick turn Non-B visa for Thailand at a nearby embassy. Phnom Penh is preferred but anywhere close by could work. I understand that at least in Cambodia this normally takes 4 days, and I was hoping there was an accelerated service that can turn this around in a much shorter time.

Same day service would be ideal, and I am willing to pay for the privilege if it is possible.

As I am changing my nationality, this visa would be on a second passport and I will need to fly in for day trips only from Bangkok. I can't stay overnight. If there is a way to get delivery back to Bangkok so I don't need to come myself that would be even better and substantially cheaper.

Once I have the visa I will plan the cancellation of my work permit and current visa and change over to the new passport.

Any advice is appreciated. Communication with the agent via email is preferred.

Savannakhet does the visa on the same day but you cannot fly in and do it because the only flight direct to there on Lao Airways arrives to late to do it.

You would have to fly out to do it anywhere to change passports. The embassy and consulates want to see an entry stamp for the country where they are located.