What a shower!

MZurf

Well, that was a storm and a half!!

The darkside inundated with enough rain to float the ark. Multiple lightening strikes and reports of trees falling on cars, etc.

Power just come on around my way - really amazing how the power company are able to fix these outages so quickly. thumbsup.gif

what annoyed me as I drove back from the office to Mabprachan through the back roads trying to elevate to higher and higher roads, are all the people with their stupid big trucks, especially the monster ones that are the fashion these days who were pussyfooting around and scared of going through an inch of water. Lost count of the number of times I had to stop in 12 inches of water for a few minutes whilst some guy in a huge big truck looked around all worried even though a vios had just gone through the water no problems at all.

Fairies

what annoyed me as I drove back from the office to Mabprachan through the back roads trying to elevate to higher and higher roads, are all the people with their stupid big trucks, especially the monster ones that are the fashion these days who were pussyfooting around and scared of going through an inch of water. Lost count of the number of times I had to stop in 12 inches of water for a few minutes whilst some guy in a huge big truck looked around all worried even though a vios had just gone through the water no problems at all.

Fairies

They were busy taking selfies for Facebook!!

• Like 1

We were driving home just as it was coming into Pattaya. I've never seen it so dark. Probably the most amount of rain we've had from one storm this year?

Another biggie today. Not quite as much as yesterday, but almost!

I agree regarding the darkness. I've never seen it so dark in the middle of the day and briefly wondered if I had missed the fact that an eclipse was underway.