No Water from South Pattaya Towards Sattahip Monday

craigt3365

The translation is a bit rough, but here's what the notice says.

The water will stop from Sunday, Nov 2nd at 22:00 til Monday, Nov 3rd at 22:00. For the next few days after the water is turned back on, it will be dirty. The affected areas are:

Suk west side from South Pattaya Road all the way to Ban Amphur

Suk east side from Khao Talo to the rail road tracks and then down towards Phoenix golf course and Nong Nooch.

038 222562 Pattaya Water Company

post-5869-0-38915200-1414838655_thumb.jp

Thanks for the heads up Craig. I think given the amount of rain we've had lately that I can manage one day without mains water, but the bit about the supply being dirty for several DAYS afterwards isn't so nice.

Time to fill the bath up, thanks for the warning. Usually my condo building give warning, not this time

Your condo probably has some big tanks on the roof. It's only one day, so I would guess you should be OK?

As mentioned above, it's the dirty water off and on for the next few days that doesn't sound good. We had that happen here a few months ago. Pure brown water and lots of sand.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Time to fill the bath up, thanks for the warning. Usually my condo building give warning, not this time

Your condo probably has some big tanks on the roof. It's only one day, so I would guess you should be OK?

As mentioned above, it's the dirty water off and on for the next few days that doesn't sound good. We had that happen here a few months ago. Pure brown water and lots of sand.

I doubt the tanks for a 450 room condo building will last more than a few hours, but thanks anyway

Here, on the dark side near the lake, the water has been cut off all day for yonks. It comes back on at night but not with much pressure.

Fortunately I have a 1000 litre tank. I thought (think) it is probably due to the 'drought' we had been experiencing until a fortnight or so ago.coffee1.gif

I'm sure the warning was sincere ... but I've got these big buckets of water on the floor now and I feel foolish! whistling.gif

Worst is I told a bunch of friends.

Sorry! But it was an official notice from the water department. Down here near the Ambassador, we've been getting this quite a bit lately. Fairly routine to be without water for a day or so...

I'm sure the warning was sincere ... but I've got these big buckets of water on the floor now and I feel foolish! whistling.gif

Sorry! But it was an official notice from the water department. Down here near the Ambassador, we've been getting this quite a bit lately. Fairly routine to be without water for a day or so...

No worries. No good deed done on Thaivisa is left unpunished!

• Like 1

No worries. No good deed done on Thaivisa is left unpunished!

Joking