British man held over Hong Kong murders

Lite Beer

British man held over Hong Kong murders

A 29-year-old British man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after the deaths of two women in Hong Kong.

Police found the victims in an apartment block in the Wan Chai district after a call from the man at 03:42am on Saturday (19:42 GMT).

One woman, aged 25 to 30, had stab wounds to her neck and buttock and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The body of a second woman, who had neck injuries, was found inside a suitcase on the balcony.

Hong Kong Police said they had detained the man and retrieved a knife from the apartment, in the J Residence block.

Assistant district commander Wan Siu-hung told reporters the woman whose body was in the suitcase had been dead "for quite some time".

Read More: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29866284

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-11-02

Weird! Looks like a case of a banker killing sex workers he brought back to his apartment. Reminds me of that book/movie 'American Psycho'.

As this unfolds I think you will find there is a lot more to it. The interesting part is that he rang them. They did not catch him.

• Like 2

I have to wonder if the guy has murdered more women? And hoping that the two said murder victims are not just the tip of the iceberg.

There are certainly some horrific crimes taking place in the world today, there seems to be more psychos about than ever, that makes the scale of the Jack the Ripper murders seem petty in compassion. These days we can never know who is mingling amongst us, scary stuff indeed.

• Like 1