Yingluck returns from China

webfact

Yingluck returns from China

1922226-880724831971973-5467011764916325

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her son Supasek Amornchat returned to Thailand on Sunday morning from China, reports said.

Ms Yingluck and her son “Nong Pipe” left for Japan on Oct 19 for a tour after having been granted permission from the National Council for Peace and Order.

Afte Japan, Ms Yingluck and son proceeded to China where they were later joined by former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and other members of the Shinawatra family.

After her arrival home yesterday, Ms Yingluck was seen having “Somtam” at a food shop in Latprao area, where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking.

(Photo : https://www.facebook.com/Y.Shinawatra)

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-returns-china/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-11-03

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good picture past and future PM's

You may be right, as he is already just as qualified for the PM job as his mother. And you are always on the safe side if you count on the gullibility and short term memory of the lower classes. Just google Imelda Marcos.

Imelda who??coffee1.gif

"where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking."

Continues to be a popular figure with the Thai people

And rightly so!!giggle.gif

Many people, the airport was packed.giggle.gif

Maybe she can't compete with "your man" in the approval ratings, but 'the people' certainly still support her. Maybe one day we will have an election where she and "your man" can go head to head, winner takes all.

Your quite welcome to her and as another failure. Thailand you cannot understand-----failed miserably-and popular

most gamblers are popular but most fail miserably. Then even flee the scene.

So what is this? Where's the news? Is this a pr-offensive for the next PTP? Put her in court for the damage she did and let's get things over with. Lock her up and her brothers in arms. Then get the missunderstood fugitive and do the same.

Clearly newsworthy enough for you to check the topic, hit the keyboard and spew your venom!!

Have to admit at 46(47?), she is still hot!!giggle.gif

You were not far behind with your sweet mouth. Much the same as your venom re the PM.

Maybe she can't compete with "your man" in the approval ratings, but 'the people' certainly still support her. Maybe one day we will have an election where she and "your man" can go head to head, winner takes all.

Your quite welcome to her and as another failure. Thailand you cannot understand-----failed miserably-and popular

Sorry I find your writing a little hard to decipher, are you saying you would relish an election between your man and Yingluck?

Sorry I find your writing a little hard to decipher, are you saying you would relish an election between your man and Yingluck?

Put on your reading glasses, and take off your driving ones. Hard to decipher ??? maybe it's because I'm English.

We all know the outcome if it was staged. But can you run for PM from jail, against the rules sorry, maybe just a 5 year ban, still the same a no go.

Get Chalerm to take her place he will give anyone a run for their money at a bar.

Good or bad as a politician I really don't care.... She is freaking hot!

Each to his own but look at it from a person point of view, her stupidity would put me off, on the other hand is it not that with you ?? is it just between the covers ??

• Like 1

Put on your reading glasses, and take off your driving ones. Hard to decipher ??? maybe it's because I'm English.

We all know the outcome if it was staged. But can you run for PM from jail, against the rules sorry, maybe just a 5 year ban, still the same a no go.

Get Chalerm to take her place he will give anyone a run for their money at a bar.

Sorry, you need to slow down a little, you are typing every thought that comes into your head. Am I correct in assuming that you would not, in fact, relish 'your man' taking on Yingluck in an election?

Sorry, you need to slow down a little, you are typing every thought that comes into your head. Am I correct in assuming that you would not, in fact, relish 'your man' taking on Yingluck in an election?

Go and bait another poster, as my typing is difficult for you to decipher. You just do yourself a favour and ask the same question elsewhere.

• Like 1

Go and bait another poster, as my typing is difficult for you to decipher. You just do yourself a favour and ask the same question elsewhere.

It is unfortunate that you feel I am 'baiting' you, I am not but I would like an answer, yes or no, would you relish an election between Yingluck and your man. Yes or No!

• Like 1

It is unfortunate that you feel I am 'baiting' you, I am not but I would like an answer, yes or no, would you relish an election between Yingluck and your man. Yes or No!

If I answered you would not be able to decipher it.

LOOK had your attitude been easier instead of trying to collect brownie points with derogatory remarks I would maybe be inclined to answer---BUY like PTP you shot yourself in the foot. Most know the outcome as of now---go figure.

Good or bad as a politician I really don't care.... She is freaking hot!

Each to his own but look at it from a person point of view, her stupidity would put me off, on the other hand is it not that with you ?? is it just between the covers ??

I know that you hate her, but do you really think that she is "stupid"?

Underestimating people is a grave mistake.

• Like 1