2 new white cameras before Loy Kroh?

Holy Cow

And then 1 more further down and from there with another having outlet screwed in but no actual camera. Today may be more, and as cmsally stated she saw over by Watt Prasing, so just presume CM all over on the whole. Kind of makes sense in another way as keeping a live eyeball on CM by the Self acclaimed Gov as it is a red hot spot.

When you are out spotting all these cameras are you walking like cmsally or are you just plain an idiot stargazing as he rides around? do you text at the same time?

Actually northernjohn, I can tell you what was in and how it looked in CM over 20+++ years ago. How northern enlightened are you really?

Enlightened enough to know that some one riding around staring into trees is not a good driver? I don't care if you can tell me about 100 years ago. You are still an accident looking for a place to happen or a passerby causing one.

I base that on common sense and you failed to claim you were walking around like cmsally.

There are no trees where I was in regards posting about and the area wide open up for sight to easily see. As for noticing everything up, down, left, right, straight ahead and behind using the mirrors, I would consider that extremely attentive and contrary to the tunnel vison you are referring to that is safe. No need to try to take pot shots just because it makes you feel good sitting in your well worn chair. But I wish you well all the same, and please don't drive..

• Like 1