Anyone In The Gold Or Diamond Industry?

I'm looking for someone that is currently working in or has connections to someone in the gold and/or diamonds industry. Its regarding a serious and very profitable business deal outside Thailand. Please send me a private message with your contact details (name, telephone and or email) and i will get back to you.

Yes....my in-laws. Their clan has been doing this for over 40 yrs - both retail and wholesale - dealing wih gold & gold bars 98-99%, rough and cut/polished diamonds

Tell me first what do you want to do with them and I will pass it along

Edited by BKK90210

Do you have an email address or telephone number where i can contact you at? I'll give you a rough overview of what it is about. Full details, if you're then interested or know someone that is, are only available with a non-disclosure agreement, however.

I want to make sure this is a “legal” business proposition , plus I will have to talk to my other half first to make sure it’s ok to give out the email address or you can pm me via thaivisa. After sending 3 kids to study oversea, I’m sure the family coffer may be running low. I know the family doesn’t need any more money because they’re doing fine on their own, but the second generation may be interested in this.