US Seals dispute over Bin Laden killing

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your stories right, guys!

It's when conflicting accounts occur that people start wondering and putting two and two together.

Eg,why was the body disposed of so quickly?

When you take a poop....you flush.

Not when you need the stool sample for study. Corroborating earlier intelligence about his health, for example, to verify that the intelligence had been correct.

Another reason not to flush would be to proclaim to the world, "Look, I made doody!"

I guess the US does not really feel the need to convince people like you that he is dead and perhaps cares little what you think. Have you seen or heard from him lately. Any videos of him popping him just to prove the infidels wrong? Nope, because he is dead, gone, bye-bye. Sorry the US did put his dead body with a hole blown through his head on public display for you or let you come and personally take a stool sample. Whateva . . .

It's when conflicting accounts occur that people start wondering and putting two and two together.

actually truth be told I don't believe it either - a high value target like that is worth more alive especially when everyone thinks he's dead......................keep the feet for dancing

I think Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are alive and kicking in some secret international US prison.

- No pictures or proof of Bin Laden's death.

- Saddam was found hiding in a tiny hole in the middle of nowhere. He was captured, trialed and executed, but there was never any mention of capturing or killing his look alikes. Where are they and what happened to them? I think the Saddam captured, trialed and executed was a look alike and the real Saddam sits in a secret prison somewhere in the world.

It is very true that they are worth more alive then dead.

Edited by OPG

'I shot him!', 'No, I shot him'... well if you can't agree amongst yourselves the neither of you shot him, fair?

Exactly. Hard to believe that such a so called elite team would publicly behave in such a school playground way. Somehow i can't imagine the SAS allowing themselves to be portrayed in such an undignified, childish, and undisciplined manner.

• Like 1

Somehow i can't imagine the SAS allowing themselves to be portrayed in such an undignified, childish, and undisciplined manner.

Clearly you need to look up Chris Ryan and Andy McNab. They have been fighting about what really happened on Bravo Two Zero for years. tongue.png

• Like 1

'I shot him!', 'No, I shot him'... well if you can't agree amongst yourselves the neither of you shot him, fair?

Somehow i can't imagine the SAS allowing themselves to be portrayed in such an undignified, childish, and undisciplined manner.

SAS has in the past. SASR has not. wai.gif

No pictures or proof of Bin Laden's death.

"Photos, or it didn't happen" is the demand these days.

Yet, even if they had provided a Uday Hussein-esque photo, the internet community would simply dismiss it as a "photoshop job".

Clearly you need to look up Chris Ryan and Andy McNab. They have been fighting about what really happened on Bravo Two Zero for years. tongue.png

Exactly. It could be said that both of them started this trend.

Let's see how long He lives? Atleast He's getting His 15 mins of fame. Hopefully it was worth it.

I bet he will outlives you and will have a much more prosperous life.

Could be, but advertising it might be hazardous to His and His family's health.

When you take a poop....you flush.

Not when you need the stool sample for study. Corroborating earlier intelligence about his health, for example, to verify that the intelligence had been correct.

Another reason not to flush would be to proclaim to the world, "Look, I made doody!"

If your so intent on studying him... he shouldn't be too hard to locate as <deleted> floats.

A comment on moderation has been removed. Please do not comment on moderation in the open forum, if you have questions, you can PM a moderator. Here is the rule:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

Should be charged with murder.

Why?

I guess he said that because of a few things. Firstly it was ex-judicial. Secondly, he was killed without formal identification. Thirdly he was killed without an offer of surrender.

It might just be me, but I thought OBL was killed during a tactical operation ? It seemed clear enough to me.....perhaps I was lacking the initiative to check or even care really.

Just another scum bag blasted from the face of the earth....good effort really, although I would of much preferred for him to be strung up by the goolies and slowly tortured to death....but that's just because I'm a nasty old bugger who really doesn't like scum bags like OBL.

A tactical assassination operation. Saddam Hussein had body doubles. Whoever was killed, was killed without trial and without formal identification and without being offered the chance to surrender. I daresay that some people in the CIA would have relished the opportunity to question him.

That last thought raises questions.

• Like 2

Should be charged with murder.

Why?

I guess he said that because of a few things. Firstly it was ex-judicial. Secondly, he was killed without formal identification. Thirdly he was killed without an offer of surrender.

If the US administration was consistent and honest about its activities in the war on terror there would be no ambiguity regarding who is combatant or not. In declared conflicts actors such as Bin Laden are fair game and it was carried out IAW any standard of war. The terrible manipulation of the US courts to try those who war on america and the west, or afford them rights of due process equal to a citizen, serve to perpetuate the US Administration fallacy that the war is really a legal effort against criminals. Legalizing this conflict to criminality serves to deny others are at war with the US, irrespective of the nonsense we feed ourselves. I hardly think judicial proceedings can act in military jurisdiction, certainly abroad, against non US agents. IMO

I don't know how much more we would know if Oswald hadn't been killed, but I suspect we would have had some blanks filled in.

Osama Bin Laden, on the other hand, would probably never have talked and if he did, he would have raised more questions than he answered. He was rather cut off from his followers and so he probably no longer had any real idea of what was actually being planned. He would have had broad knowledge, but the specifics would have been missing and what was needed by western countries is the specifics.

As interesting as he may seem, I have a feeling he was a rather shallow person. He inherited money and used it to do evil. What we would have gotten was some rambling monologues.