Read This If You Want To Live..

chonabot

Wouldn't it be funny if all the EPL teams ended up being owned by American Football team owners? :D

It would , but I doubt there's a Yank football team owner that could afford Chelski.

:o

Don't know about that - the team in question at this stage appears to be Aston Villa

BTW - The Yankees are a basball team, not a football team - but thier owner does have a bit of cash to toss around. :D

Edited by TokyoT

Wouldn't it be funny if all the EPL teams ended up being owned by American Football team owners? :D

It would , but I doubt there's a Yank football team owner that could afford Chelski.

Don't know about that - the team in question at this stage appears to be Aston Villa

BTW - The Yankees are a basball team, not a football team - but thier owner does have a bit of cash to toss around. :D

I realise that , I was just using your quote as a reference.

:D

Wouldn’t it be funny if all the EPL teams ended up being owned by American Football team owners? :D

I dont know about that. Jerry Jones who owns the Dallas Cowboys has quite a bit of money.

Wouldn’t it be funny if all the EPL teams ended up being owned by American Football team owners? :D

I dont know about that. Jerry Jones who owns the Dallas Cowboys has quite a bit of money.

Jerral Jones

61 , self made

Source: football, oil

Net Worth: $1 bil

Country of citizenship: United States

Residence: Dallas, TX, United States

Industry: Oil/Gas

Marital Status: married , 3 children

University of Arkansas, Master of Science

Bought pro football's Dallas Cowboys and stadium 14 years ago with $140 million in oil money. Good investment: "America's team" now worth $851 million. Also has holdings in gas, oil, real estate, which he claims Forbes perennially underestimates: "In my mind, those assets are as valuable as the team." Won battle with NFL brass last year to manufacture and sell Cowboys merchandise. Says it was profitable after just 1 year. Hired headstrong coach Bill Parcells this year, but plays down any chance of clashing egos. "Bill is a very positive asset."

Roman Abramovic is listed by Forbes Magazine as the richest Russian, 2nd richest person in Britain and the 11th richest person in the world with an estimated fortune of $18.2 billion. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Aston Villa announces American takeover – Another billionaire NFL owner is set to take over and English soccer club.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5871490

Oh the horror, now the Americans own two clubs (Aston Villa, Man U) and the Russians own two clubs (Chelsea, Portsmouth). Four down, sixteen more to go – maybe they’ll end up with eight American owned, and eight Russian owned clubs.

yes fella, im in on that one . put my name in big letters please. :D

im barricking for carlton to take the flag by 25 points in the premier ship flag.

im betting a carton of fosters that they do it. :D

as a top aussie would say : " GO THE BLUES " :D

cheers boys :o