Dell service centre Thailand

Carlosm

I have a Dell XPS702X laptop that after a quick power cut will no longer work. Power is not getting through. Took it to a local reputable repair place and after a couple of days they had no idea how to repair it. So, have been on another computer to find the Dell service centre location in Thailand, thought that all I'd need to do is google it, no help there. Cannot even find an email address for them. The Dell.th website just gets you running in circles.

So, does anyone know where to take a Dell laptop for repair or contact info for a Dell shop or service centre ?, has anyone had a Dell laptop repaired over here ? (preferably in either Phetchabun, Saraburi, lopburi or northern end of Bangkok but, hey ho, anywhere really).

just a question did you purchase your dell in Thailand /Asia ?

if no you will be hard pushed to find any service agent or even dell themselves will not be able to access any parts for non Asian models

believe me i talk from experience unless others know differently

I have an XPS 1530 that, when new, was under a 4 year on-site warranty. This was executed by a small call centre in Silom who would outsource any servicing to the same firm that serviced for HP and Lenovo at that time (2008-2012). I don't believe that Dell has a service centre in Thailand. Your best bet is contacting a Dell reseller in one of the big IT Plazas and asking their advice.

I believe that Thailand's Dell representation is a satellite of the Malaysian office. At least that was the case 6 years ago. A lot has changed for Dell in that time. I loved my XPS M1530 which still works (mostly...battery...as always). I did need the extended servicing a bit and got to know the guy who came. Just before the end of my contract my laptop needed a replacement RAM module. Whilst he was there he noted my contract expiry date and replaced the MB, HD and GPU too (basically close to a new laptop).

Now my daughter is the main user for YouTube....it works fine.

DELL Call Center: 02-670-7250 Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00

I had my dell's mb, ram and hdd replaced for free by dell thailand. I called up the call center and contacted the operator. After providing them the service tag number found under the base of the laptop, and telling them about the problem, they sent a couple of guys to my place the next day.

I bought my laptop in the US and was still under warranty.

It was some two years ago. Things may have changed.

Why don't you give them a call on Monday? I remember the auto thing responds with a long list of 'press x for y' but you will get to a human eventually...

Best wishes.

Edited by BuddhistVirus

DELL Call Center: 02-670-7250 Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00

I had my dell's mb, ram and hdd replaced for free by dell thailand. I called up the call center and contacted the operator. After providing them the service tag number found under the base of the laptop, and telling them about the problem, they sent a couple of guys to my place the next day.

I bought my laptop in the US and was still under warranty.

It was some two years ago. Things may have changed.

Why don't you give them a call on Monday? I remember the auto thing responds with a long list of 'press x for y' but you will get to a human eventually...

Best wishes.

tnx, will give it a try Monday.