Jump to content

90 Day Reporting Khon Kaen

Recommended Posts

Don't believe there is any immigration office in Khon Kaen. You for sure can do 90 day reporting at the immigration office in Nong Khai or Korat. I do mine in Korat. Alternatively you can do the report by mail (post) which requires downloading the form from the immigration website. I used to report by mail before they opened the office in Korat. :o

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...