Lost dog - Nimmanhaemin area

JulieM

Someone has lost a cute little Shih Tzu in the Nimmenhaemin area. Possibly around Think Park or up to Nimmen Soi. 4. I cannot be sure as the poster I saw was all in Thai. Lost on Nov. 7. If you see this dog please call <removed>

That's all I know.

Edited by onthedarkside
Phone number removed as per forum rules. Send a PM

I cant believe i am replying to a dog topic....however more info please.

What you think is cute may actually be an old dog.

Ok is this the same dog?

I am in nimmen and i have the shit zu dog come every 2 week for last 3year to my spa actually just to drink thr pond water....cheap charlie.

I thought it was the classiest soi dog i ever saw. Bouncing along the road well groomed sometines but other times looking like it had a mud bath.

Even wears a coat in winter but never do i see an owner. Not seen it for a couple of month but then again i am not on site as often.

But this dog walks the length and breadth of nimmen and sirimangkkajarn and every soi in between.

If its been taken i am not surprised because the owner obviously doesnt give a shitzu............assuming we are talking about the same old girl.

If i do see it do i follow it to huay tung tao while waiting for you to turn up.?

Dog friendly farang ......no dog shitzu scared farang!

Edited by eyecatcher

Moderator, my apologies for posting a phone number. Yes, PM me if you need information.

Eyecatcher, your post makes little sense to me. I suspect we are not talking about the same dog. I called the dog "cute" because I saw his/her photo on the poster and I thought he/she was cute. Old dogs can be very cute, too!

And your comment about Huay Tung Tao? What is that all about? You know what, never mind.

• Like 1