Fastest turn around possible for ED visa and how to do it?

I appreciate in advance the best answer to this and I'm sure many more people will as well. Thanks!

- fastest way to get a legit ED visa

For example, go in person to certain places to expedite the process... etc.

Thank you thank you

Edited by blastface

There is no really fast way because the school needs approx 3 weeks to receive the approval from Minister of Education.

If you need something fast you get a tourist visa, some consulate issue it the same day.

Apply to the school and pay the funds from your home country, you will receive all the documents necessary to go to a Thai Consulate and get the visa, 2-3 weeks.

I should have specified 'from Thailand'. There was a poster on here talking about how he got a Thai drivers licence on a tourist visa by not listening to hearsay about the rules. I was hoping someone like that would come forward and talk about going personally to immi or MoE or something like that.

It is only the MOE to get the paper work for a visa or extension of stay and only the school can do it.

Immigration does not come into play until you apply for the extension of stay yourself. That normally only takes a few minutes after you submit your application to an officer.

What do you mean by go to a person in certain places to expedite the matter? Hope you are not looking for another way, as your question seems to indicate that you may want to explore other avenues. Hope not, as there are too many here now who try their luck and then come back bleating when everything goes haywire.

There are many on here who will be able to give you advise on how to do it legitimately, follow what the genuine ones tell you and you should not hit any hurdles. From what I can see Ubonjoe seems to have an excellent knowledge of the procedures.

What do you mean by go to a person in certain places to expedite the matter? Hope you are not looking for another way, as your question seems to indicate that you may want to explore other avenues. Hope not, as there are too many here now who try their luck and then come back bleating when everything goes haywire.

There are many on here who will be able to give you advise on how to do it legitimately, follow what the genuine ones tell you and you should not hit any hurdles. From what I can see Ubonjoe seems to have an excellent knowledge of the procedures.

I said go IN person. I have found pertinent information elsewhere (basically I found the real answer) but I'll keep to myself until it becomes a firsthand experience, which I know goes against forum etiquette but I personally prefer not to post hearsay.

Also, yes, I already knew you can blah blah pay a 'language school' online and then sit and wait 3 weeks for them to aggregate enough customers for it to be worth it to them to make a trip to the relevant office.