Donkeys

namdocmai

I know I have seen donkeys here during my stay, just cannot remember where, There are mules that can be seen from the highway, north of Chiang Mai. I doubt they were imported so they might keep some male donkeys around to service the horses that are in the same area.

• Like 1

I know I have seen donkeys here during my stay, just cannot remember where, There are mules that can be seen from the highway, north of Chiang Mai. I doubt they were imported so they might keep some male donkeys around to service the horses that are in the same area.

I see, so they are in Thailand at least but far up North. Strange that they don't let them work like in Mexico. Well i also don't see horses working here, i even can't remember when i saw them. Thai seem to be better with training kwai and elephants.

My wife only knows donkeys from the zoo.

Never seem any donkeys up here in Chiang Mai, but this city does have several different species of Jackass.

I see them day in day out here in Pattaya flying up and down the roads. They usually gather in groups on corner of Soi wearing different color vests with advertisement or numbers on the back.

• Haha 1

Alwyn, i have only seen horses in those fields along Hiway 107. I suspect on Saturday some go to the nearby horse race track to ply their trade. Donkeys do not like wet feet and in T'land rice is the food of choice and paddys mostly very wet.

I have seen a bunch of Jack Asses in Pattaya. But they are mostly Farangs acting like idiots. They get away from their home countries and they make fools of them selfs. They have no respect for others especially Thais. Some could be classified as scum of the earth. No one would go to their countries and act as fools as they do. RESPECT is a word they know nothing of.

Nobody knew that ! lucky we have you here

Edited by steven100

Those donkeys, Mules and small horses North of Chiang Mai, are used by the military to transport equipment in difficult access areas like the Hills,...close to Burma (Myanmar)....they are less visible than Helicopters.....!!! and cheaper to use.....!

• Like 2