Good Alternative To Skype

bartender100

Thanks, what is the minimum credit purchase? :o

Its 10 euro's but you get 300 minutes free,so for example you can call land lines and mobiles in the US from thailand ,or landlines in the UK at no charge, even without registering .

Just go to the main page,type in your number,then the number you want to call,it then rings your phone,when you pick up it connects you.

* Max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded, a minimal rate of 1ct/min will be charged (as shown in the VoipCheap software).

Sounds like another outlet for Voipbuster and Voipwhatever - cheating c***s - took my money on the assumption that I would get an incoming number - but they forgot to say if you sign up from Thailand they have no incoming number here and you can only get one in the country you sign up from. Of course mails to their helpdesk/billing remains unanswered.

I'll stick with Skype!

* Max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded, a minimal rate of 1ct/min will be charged (as shown in the VoipCheap software).

Sounds like another outlet for Voipbuster and Voipwhatever - cheating c***s - took my money on the assumption that I would get an incoming number - but they forgot to say if you sign up from Thailand they have no incoming number here and you can only get one in the country you sign up from. Of course mails to their helpdesk/billing remains unanswered.

I'll stick with Skype!

Phil,

I was about to sign up for a SkypeIn number here in SYD, 1st went to the skype forum and noticed a lot of pissed off peeps with a lot of unanswered complaints abt skype cust service..

I wanted to have a SYD number that fwds calls to my pc or laptop in Thailand.

Do you, or anyone else know if that's possible and at what cost to moi?