Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

Maybe one day you will be shaken down by the police and have drugs planted on you.

Then maybe you will see HIS point of view.

Personally, I treat everyone with the same respect despite their appearance.

But seems most of you back up the Pattaya police here because of Sharky's appearance.

Yup, it has nothing to do with his self-confessed criminality on his own website; it's just pure discrimination against this tiny flower of a man who simply wouldn't hurt a fly despite offering $10,000 to the person who can punch him out...

Sharky, has to push up that sum a bit, than possibly it finds the interest of some (retired?) similar old UFC heavyweight? lol Can fight in a Pattaya Thai Boxing stadium. wink.png

Can't believe this loose canon has not been kicked out of the country. He is a nut case !!!!!

As a fellow Australian its nice to see that we are still exporting quality to enrich the culture of other countries !

Australian? Not really. He is a born KIWI, with Maori blood, I read once. wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Hahaha, from his Website:

This is my story, and I want you all to know how the Thailand mafia police work:

On Saturday the 27th of September, 2014, one of my apartments in Pattaya was broken in to. The building security phoned the police for me.

One single uniformed officer turned up.

He started doing his job, asking questions and taking notes.

Then around 10 minutes later, 7 plain clothes police turned up.

So someone broke in his appartement and let 1m baht and 1kg Gold there? Funny!!! Maybe they stole nothing but the Police do it? 555

A real funny guy!!! Never laught so much!!!!

Also him let call the Police for check the break in and ask later for a search warrant (maybe after they found the crack pipes?)? 555

And a man with his history don't checked before the money and gold are still there and bring it in a save place? Unbelievable!!!

And him let take the police the money & gold what the the burglar/s forgot without a written statement? BS

No one with his experience with Police are stupid like this, or??? Unbelievable!!!

As far as I remember, it was only a "burglary attempt". wink.png

Larger than life Tim is an imposing figure.Life would be dull if there were no people like him.

Not the kind of guy I would normally follow on facebook he's living it large and prepared to take on the RTP something 99,5% wouldn't want to doHe gets my respect for that alone..He doesn't seem worried about the monetary value of what has been 'stolen' he's alledgedly loaded.With Tim its about face and not letting them get away with it.

Tim also has a softer side he supports and helps soi dogs.

Hitler had a soft side; he liked dogs too.

But they feared him, can be seen on videos and he let his dog poison before his suicide, to test his cyanide

and his "beloved female dogs puppies be shot same time. A dog lover? sad.png

And the saga continues...................Was watching the video and had to laugh when Sharky put his hands forward saying "Take me in arrest me now" and the police said in apologizing way " No no no no" laugh.png .

They obviously are more interested in having him walking around in freedom as an ATM.

More likely the journalist who claimed that he was assaulted, shouting "no, no, no (don't leave)".

Looks like a quality ex pat......

Felt for the guy that he assaulted, I mean who would want there Shoulder Bag, Strap broken....

How inconvienent, it seems Dick Emery is not Dead, he is living it up in Pattaya....

"Ooh you are awful, but I do like you"....

Just for your information if you happen to have a confrontation with this guy. He carries a bottle of acid around with him in his shoulder bag. How do I know? he showed it to me. He also told me that he would use it on anyone who tried to attack him and or steal any of his copious amounts of gold jewelery that he likes to flaunt.

I don't really understand why the guy is allowed to wander round Thailand intimidating people including the Pattaya police.

What a POS.

Edited by Jayroo

The kilo of gold wasn't lying around his apartment it was around his neck, and on his wrist- notice in the pic he's not wearing his trade mark gold? He's not a bad guy- to many guys judgemental on here by the way someone looks.

Looks have nothing to do with mate... You do know about his past, right?

• Like 1

Looks like a quality ex pat......

Felt for the guy that he assaulted, I mean who would want there Shoulder Bag, Strap broken....

How inconvienent, it seems Dick Emery is not Dead, he is living it up in Pattaya....

"Ooh you are awful, but I do like you"....

Just for your information if you happen to have a confrontation with this guy. He carries a bottle of acid around with him in his shoulder bag. How do I know? he showed it to me. He also told me that he would use it on anyone who tried to attack him and or steal any of his copious amounts of gold jewelery that he likes to flaunt.

I don't really understand why the guy is allowed to wander round Thailand intimidating people including the Pattaya police.

The police are well aware he carries the acid as it he has been reported for using it before , I watched him spray it into a thais guy's face one day outside mikes he was charging at him with a guitar for some reason the acid dropped him to the ground very quickly and he was in a lot of pain, the guitar guy later reported it to the police.

Hey Sharky may be onto something. Maybe carrying acid is the secret to winning a fight

when attacked by 8 Thai guys at the same time. Although seems a bit of

overkill using it on a single Thai guitar player.....Wonder what kind of acid it was.

Did watch the video, pretty funny stuff. The police were scared shitless of him. If a regular

person pulled the same stunt, there would be a bunch of policemen beating on you

because you made them lose face. Would be interesting to know what actually happened.

The Thai police are famous for stitching people up and robbing them, but at this point with

him shouting this in the police station and having a film crew they can hardly admit they stole it... :-)

Why would they be scared? they all have guns. If they were worried which I doubt, it was because if they had to shoot it would be caught on film.

Edited by MRDave
  • Like 1

What a joke of a man. Bully boy gets is pay back

People who say like this dont get the point.

No one would be bother much if bar girl or some thief rob him.

The problem is its police who plants drugs and what Sharky says steals his valuables.

Thats different story. Thats means anyone can be next...

What a joke of a man. Bully boy gets is pay back

People who say like this dont get the point.

No one would be bother much if bar girl or some thief rob him.

The problem is its police who plants drugs and what Sharky says steals his valuables.

Thats different story. Thats means anyone can be next...

"valuables" lol they took his illegal HGH because he didn't pay the monthly protection money, that seems fair.

Makes me proud to be an Aussie!

It sure is good that Sharky is a New Zealander.

Kiora Bro!!

Good to see the Aussies taking the credit again for something they had little to do with.... pretty typical I guess.... Happens all the time..... Russell Crowe; Phar Lap; Sam Neil; Peter jackson; Crowded House; Neil Finn; Jane Campion; Keith Urban.... I could go on. C'mon Aussie C'mon!!

Every one of the mentioned, lived ,most of their life in Australia. Made their fame there and sure got discovered there.

Without Australia they would be nothing.

Typical Kiwi with a giant chip on your shoulder, No we don't claim Sharky, even though he has the luxury of a Australian Passport and to be able to live

and work in Australia.

Easy fixed, take the 900,000 kiwi's back to NZ to live on the poverty line. BROOOOOOOO

Can't believe this loose canon has not been kicked out of the country. He is a nut case !!!!!

As a fellow Australian its nice to see that we are still exporting quality to enrich the culture of other countries !

Australian? Not really. He is a born KIWI, with Maori blood, I read once. wink.png

Don't believe everything you read... he is originally a Kiwi though. His Maoriness is simply being a 'bully'.

Edited by drgoon

I think he will be back in Kiwiland before he can count to 10 . Could take a while though.

Isn't he an Australian Passport holder ? Or does he still hold a Kiwi Passport.

Either way he would fade into insignificance, where he belongs. He wouldn't last 5 minutes over here because everyone would treat him like the joke he is.

The Thai's should pop a cap in the <deleted>, disappear him somewhere. I'm sure the New Zealand or Australian authorities would conduct an 'inconclusive' investigation with the help of the RTP

Makes me proud to be an Aussie!

It sure is good that Sharky is a New Zealander.

Kiora Bro!!

Good to see the Aussies taking the credit again for something they had little to do with.... pretty typical I guess.... Happens all the time..... Russell Crowe; Phar Lap; Sam Neil; Peter jackson; Crowded House; Neil Finn; Jane Campion; Keith Urban.... I could go on. C'mon Aussie C'mon!!

Maaate , we sent Phil Rudd the drummer from Acccca Dacccca over to you blokes in return. Fair swap i would say.

Really. A bully boy he is . Since he booted me in the back just for being in is way. Are you is bum boy. And yes you're mum does know I'm out

To answer your questions. I have never met the man, never even seen him. And your dislike of the man is based on being unable to stick up for yourself? Sad person you are