Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

I believe Sharky is half Thai. The police are behind the 8 Ball because nobody trusts them but that is their own doing. I tend to believe Sharky, so why doesn't he file a formal complaint with the NACC with plenty of media coverage.

Accusations of assault from this guy with no injury sounds kinda stupid.

No he is half american indian......his traditional name is "Raging bull"

It's hard to have any sympathy for a guy who posts pictures of himself fondling 18 yr old prostitutes all over Twitter and Facebook accompanied by degrading comments about Thai women. Prostitutes or not, his Facebook page should be taken down, as I'm sure none of the girls involved agreed to having their working status advertised to 100,000 of his followers, not to mention that members of their families could easily come across the pictures.

Anyway, that aside, this story is quite concerning. I have no doubt he is telling the truth, and the CCTV in his apartment building did capture the accused cop and his team -(deleted link and reference to that)

I wonder how the police are going to shut him up. He has already been on Thai TV and Australian TV with this story and continues to harm the reputation of Pattaya police and Thailand as a whole. They couldn't just bump him off now; that would be too obvious. But surely they want him out?

I guess one big problem is that they have no grounds to blacklist him, and he owns a few condos – so what would happen to those properties if they did kick him out?

So what if he owns a few condo's ... running prostitutes, the drugs he takes, what he thinks of Thai's, loan-sharking here in Thailand, how he treats women, etc etc, all admitted to and boasted about on camera, are all simple and easy grounds to get him kicked out if they wanted to. But only after they've bled him dry with Court Cases and legal bills I would think.

It's hard to have any sympathy for a guy who posts pictures of himself fondling 18 yr old prostitutes all over Twitter and Facebook accompanied by degrading comments about Thai women. Prostitutes or not, his Facebook page should be taken down, as I'm sure none of the girls involved agreed to having their working status advertised to 100,000 of his followers, not to mention that members of their families could easily come across the pictures.

Anyway, that aside, this story is quite concerning. I have no doubt he is telling the truth, and the CCTV in his apartment building did capture the accused cop and his team -(deleted link and reference to that)

I wonder how the police are going to shut him up. He has already been on Thai TV and Australian TV with this story and continues to harm the reputation of Pattaya police and Thailand as a whole. They couldn't just bump him off now; that would be too obvious. But surely they want him out?

I guess one big problem is that they have no grounds to blacklist him, and he owns a few condos so what would happen to those properties if they did kick him out?

So what if he owns a few condo's ... running prostitutes, the drugs he takes, what he thinks of Thai's, loan-sharking here in Thailand, how he treats women, etc etc, all admitted to and boasted about on camera, are all simple and easy grounds to get him kicked out if they wanted to. But only after they've bled him dry with Court Cases and legal bills I would think.

He does not take or sell drugs, not does he drink.

One of main points in his claims .

Police refused to drug test him or finger print the evidence

I just started working in a drug rehab. One of the clients was to be turfed for breaking rules. The gentleman just spent 15 years in goal, and was a known enforcer of his prison rules. As I was the junior in the rehab a senior counsellor was to evict him. Everyone was scared of him, as his size was a little bit bigger than Mr Sharky. Being annoyed with the lack of balls by my seniors, I said I would speak to him. 35 minutes later we both walked out of the room like old mates. I was asked what was happening. I said the gentleman was leaving, and that was that.

I was asked how I did it.

Just appealed to his better side. He had been locked up for 15 years and wanted to go and see his wife. Although bonded to the rehab, I said I had no problem with that and if he wanted to come back he was more than welcomed. He declined my invitation and just said he wanted to get home. I even said we would give him a head start before we notifyed Probation and Parole. I think he was glad that some one talked to him about his tenure at the rehab and was happy to hear that he could go.

While in the room discussing what happened the previous night and explaining our rules I looked at this man' arms. They were big and tattooed but also had many knife marks. Maybe something he encountered when making sure his rules were followed in goal?

My point is, you can usually talk down situations without developing a full confrontation. Then again some people have to let off steam before they will head out the door and want to perform in front of others. I never let that happen, as it could turn the situation.

I spent over 15 years working with drug and alcohol clients and can't think of a time I felt threatened.

Chris, Really interesting post.

Just for a laugh, who was he in goal for - Manchester United?. Only joking...cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

Good on him for standing up to them. Certainly has his own style which make a few insecure expats not like him.

It's total bs that they make up allegations to raid his home then steal gold and cash.

I must say he has some gonads to go into the station like that. Good on ya sharky.

I think it say a lot about the person you are to actually admire such a low-life.

• Like 2

After all the steroids he's taken, I don't think he has much in the gonad department anymore.

I'd classify it more as a bully with roid rage who's used to intimitading people and getting his way.

Scum of the earth...

Good on him for standing up to them. Certainly has his own style which make a few insecure expats not like him.

It's total bs that they make up allegations to raid his home then steal gold and cash.

I must say he has some gonads to go into the station like that. Good on ya sharky.

I think it say a lot about the person you are to actually admire such a low-life.

Yeah, he's a real brave man. Couldn't even take on a schoolteacher without pulling a knife.

• Like 2

Some posts continue to use profanity and any more will earn the poster a suspension of his/her posting privileges for a while ....see this forum rule ...

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

petercool - moderator team

• Like 1

I've seen this guy before he's an absolute tool. If his claims are true I hope the police enjoy spending his money and gold. Just a roid addicted Muppet who's skipped to many leg days.

He wouldn't last 5mins in London.

Yep, ill-gotten gains are up for grabs IMO.

Tim Ward boasts non-stop about his "bitches", his Pattaya lifestyle .....then cries about police corruption.... clap2.gif

Here is a news flash for you Sharky, Your "bitches" wouldn't be there in the first place if it wasn't for police corruption, no Pattaya as you know it without police corruption, if they were incorruptible it'd be like a seaside town in your home country only more polluted.

You are quite happy to take advantage of the system but cry like a little victim when you get bit?!? This isn't about about fighting corruption it's about a man with serious mommy issues having his ego bruised.

• Like 2

Larger than life Tim is an imposing figure.Life would be dull if there were no people like him.

Not the kind of guy I would normally follow on facebook he's living it large and prepared to take on the RTP something 99,5% wouldn't want to doHe gets my respect for that alone..He doesn't seem worried about the monetary value of what has been 'stolen' he's alledgedly loaded.With Tim its about face and not letting them get away with it.

Tim also has a softer side he supports and helps soi dogs.

Hitler had a soft side; he liked dogs too.

Funny I thought exactly that too smile.png and by the way I have the same sympathy for both characters coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I resided down the hall from Tim for 5 years, knew him better than most, and he has no reason to lie. While true he is a big man, has many tattoos and 2 pounds of gold always around his neck, I found him to be someone you could trust. Given a choice who would chose the police version - they just plain don't like him.

• Like 1

I guess one big problem is that they have no grounds to blacklist him, and he owns a few condos so what would happen to those properties if they did kick him out?

I thought the age was 20 to go with hooker

No, it's 18.

so much time in thailand and he did not understand a frunk about thailand.dont mess with thai police

i am reading his so called "tim sharky wiki " page,he claims he is so rich blabla however he posts pics of beer bar girls.if he is so rich,where are the beautiful freelancers?

Edited by kaobang

I've never met the guy and have no desire to,. I have no idea whether what he asserts is true or not nor do I care. But EIGHT PAGES of posting in a single morning sure indicates that the bloke is controversial.

Stabbing someone, like Tim Ward was in the news accused of doing not so long ago, and posting non-stop pictures of your "Pattaya bitches" on facebook will do that..... whistling.gif

I guess one big problem is that they have no grounds to blacklist him, and he owns a few condos – so what would happen to those properties if they did kick him out?

..............................."degrading comments about Thai women".........................................

Twitter and Facebook probably don't have a rule regarding making nasty comments about Thai people like TVF does. But that does not stop them posting degrading comments here about the country and Thai people in general. Not good for the forum.

Regarding the guy who was assaulted by Sharky, he should consider himself lucky he only received a damaged shoulder bag strap.

• Like 1