Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

I agree he is probably a bad boy BUT most of the actions taken against him in Australia relates to money lending. He is being called

a loan shark because his interest rates are between 150 and 360% per year.

The British Government actually condone loan interest rates of up to 4400% APR yes that's correct 4400%. Everyday on TV these bandits

advertise loans with rates of between 2000% and 4400%. OK they don't threaten to brake your legs if you are late paying they just send

threatening letter from made up solicitors.

If Tim Ward was expected to keep his rates down to 200% he had to have some kind of effective collection system. The loan sharks in

Thailand sometimes shoot a late payer as an example.

As for the money and gold he said was stolen, Tim buy a big safe and cement it into the floor.

An example of bad boys:- When I was a kid I lived close to the East End of London. It was the time of the Kray's and they were bad boys BUT

you never heard of elderly people being beaten up and street crime was minimal.

Tim is a selfmade man , maybe not by the laws of the country he lived , but still , He had a shitty childhood , like me . I was honest and had to work me ass off in tha shit sandblasting , I have silicosis and will slowly sufficate because I choose the other way , Tim is living his dream and keeps on fighting for justice , I think he's a good bloke in his heart .

Anyway fun to read all ur posts pro and cons , mayby try to walk in his or my shoes when we had to fight to make a living for a while .

• Like 1

With an appearnace, attitude and name like that, a person is walking on very thin ice when claiming to be a good guy. People like that Thailand don't need - send him home!

.....Thailand?.....he runs a ponzi-scheme in Pattaya..we all know the place is a stand-alone cess-pool full of bitches and soi-dogs!

Im surprised 'Sharky' hasn't taken a bullet yet from the way he has been bad mouthing the BIB there...but maybe the cops are just a bunch of panzi-assed cowards and creeps who don't have the balls to muzzle a rabid dog like this one.....

He has like 100,000 people on his FB page,if he suddenly wakes-up dead that could mean a whole lot of bad press for the BIB,tourisim and Thailand....do they want more??

He says he does 90 visa runs to Aust. Next time they refuse him reentry. End of story.

• Like 2

Looks like a quality ex pat......

Felt for the guy that he assaulted, I mean who would want there Shoulder Bag, Strap broken....

How inconvienent, it seems Dick Emery is not Dead, he is living it up in Pattaya....

"Ooh you are awful, but I do like you"....

Pattaya attracts the highest quality of ex pat.smile.png

just watched this he really did not understand anything about thainess an absolute moron

Thought it made a refreshing change to see someone give the Pattaya police a bit of lip. I don't think he would be creating like this if there wasn't some truth to his story, but I very much doubt he will get any of his valuables back, as for the planting of the drugs, let's see what the judge thinks shall we.

• Like 1

I still dont get why so many foreigners appear to have visa issues but Tim is allowed to stay here year on year, and seemingly come and go as he pleases. It would seem to add credence to the belief - often expressed by Sharky himself - that you can get anything you want in Thailand as long as you know who to pay. Let him retire back in NZ.

Looks like a quality ex pat......

Felt for the guy that he assaulted, I mean who would want there Shoulder Bag, Strap broken....

How inconvienent, it seems Dick Emery is not Dead, he is living it up in Pattaya....

"Ooh you are awful, but I do like you"....

Pattaya attracts the highest quality of ex pat.smile.png

We meet Tuesdays and Thursdays in a short-time room on Soi 6 - bring a plate and dont forget to RSVP.

Makes me proud to be an Aussie!

It sure is good that Sharky is a New Zealander.

Kiora Bro!!

Good to see the Aussies taking the credit again for something they had little to do with.... pretty typical I guess.... Happens all the time..... Russell Crowe; Phar Lap; Sam Neil; Peter jackson; Crowded House; Neil Finn; Jane Campion; Keith Urban.... I could go on. C'mon Aussie C'mon!!

I'm not sure where to start answering this.

So I will cut straight to the point.... It is due time the 500,000 or so New Zealanders living in my country packed their bags and went home.

We have enough youth unemployment to take up the minimum skill jobs most New Zealanders seem to take up.

Perhaps if many New Zealanders stopped identifying themselves as Australian the average person could work out who is who.

• Like 1

Maybe one day you will be shaken down by the police and have drugs planted on you.

Then maybe you will see HIS point of view.

Personally, I treat everyone with the same respect despite their appearance.

But seems most of you back up the Pattaya police here because of Sharky's appearance.

Appearance has nothing to do with it. How about his shake down in charging desperate people 300% interest?

Having a high profile in Thailand is the fast track to ruin!

It probably helps if you dont walk around Pattaya covered in tattoos and author a blog crowing about your criminal past. I doubt that Bill Heinecke has had too many problems with his profile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Heinecke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_International

I dont think I've been in a modern shopping mall in Thailand that hasnt featured at least one of those businesses - even the relics like Tukcom and Mike Shopping Mall seem to have one or two. Not bad for a guy who had to borrow 1200USD to get started, but that was a considerably larger sum in 1963.

• Like 1

The kilo of gold wasn't lying around his apartment it was around his neck, and on his wrist- notice in the pic he's not wearing his trade mark gold? He's not a bad guy- to many guys judgemental on here by the way someone looks.

Perhaps you are unable to get this through your very thick skull. He's not being judged on his appearance. He's being judged for charging desperate people 300% interest on illegal loans. What's so hard to understand?

just watched this he really did not understand anything about thainess an absolute moron

Thought it made a refreshing change to see someone give the Pattaya police a bit of lip. I don't think he would be creating like this if there wasn't some truth to his story, but I very much doubt he will get any of his valuables back, as for the planting of the drugs, let's see what the judge thinks shall we.

What judge? All drugs charges were dropped

With an appearnace, attitude and name like that, a person is walking on very thin ice when claiming to be a good guy. People like that Thailand don't need - send him home!

.....Thailand?.....he runs a ponzi-scheme in Pattaya..we all know the place is a stand-alone cess-pool full of bitches and soi-dogs!

Im surprised 'Sharky' hasn't taken a bullet yet from the way he has been bad mouthing the BIB there...but maybe the cops are just a bunch of panzi-assed cowards and creeps who don't have the balls to muzzle a rabid dog like this one.....

He has like 100,000 people on his FB page,if he suddenly wakes-up dead that could mean a whole lot of bad press for the BIB,tourisim and Thailand....do they want more??

He says he does 90 visa runs to Aust. Next time they refuse him reentry. End of story.

Guy alleges robbery of a large amount of cash and gold. He has the balls to name the people who did it, the RTP. He knows he is being stitched up and makes a fuss. 99.9% of us wouldn't.

But you are thinking up ways to stop his protests by denying him entry next time.

What a sad little person you are

Looks as if police have labeled and targeted him? Also from his posts around town he seems to think he is a superman invincible to everything.

That combination can only lead to disaster and without knowing him I hope I don't read about his demise in the future?

All those muscles and words are no match for a single bullet.

Kiora Bro!!

Good to see the Aussies taking the credit again for something they had little to do with.... pretty typical I guess.... Happens all the time..... Russell Crowe; Phar Lap; Sam Neil; Peter jackson; Crowded House; Neil Finn; Jane Campion; Keith Urban.... I could go on. C'mon Aussie C'mon!!

So I will cut straight to the point.... It is due time the 500,000 or so New Zealanders living in my country packed their bags and went home.

We have enough youth unemployment to take up the minimum skill jobs most New Zealanders seem to take up.

Perhaps if many New Zealanders stopped identifying themselves as Australian the average person could work out who is who.

What a disgusting comment from a sad man, who is obviously living in the past. Australia needs Kiwis more than Kiwis need Australia. But then the blatant Australian racism which is all too obvious in many posts is quite common and acceptable when in Oz.

I am a Scotsman. I worked offshore in Oz several times. The difference in work ethic was amazing. Very few supervisors on rigs were Australian, most were New Zealanders. Simple reason was that Ozzies didn't want any responsibilities which went with climbing the tree. We were offshore West Australia and the company (Australian) hired more Kiwis than Ozzie boys. Even though this put the costs up a lot more due to longer flights etc. Kiwis get on with it, they seldom whinge, and personally I've never met a racist New Zealander.

Australians moan about everything, the wages, the tax, the Kiwis. But they saved up their venom for such as the boat people from Vietnam, conveniently forgetting that most of them were actually boat people themselves. However, one subject they tried to suppress was Aborigines. Maybe all these calling for the removal of Kiwis, Indonesians, assorted boat people should go back to where they came from and let the original Ozzies get on with it

Kiora Bro!!

You may have a point if your an Aborigine, if your a 10 pound pom or your ancestors came in on prisoner ships, then bit rich is it bleating on about immigration rolleyes.gif

What judge? All drugs charges were dropped

Good for him!!