Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

Tim "Sharky" Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

sharky-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Tim “Sharky” Ward, an Australian resident of Pattaya, known to many for his controversial comments relating to Thailand’s Police, was involved in an angry confrontation with Police and local journalists at Pattaya Police Station in the early hours of Monday.

Mr. Ward claims that 1 Million Baht in cash and 1 Kilo of Gold was stolen from his apartment during a “fake” drugs raid on 28th September. Mr. Ward claims the drugs were planted and the gold and money was stolen by Police. Since the raid, Mr. Ward has attended Pattaya Police Station on numerous occasions looking for answers and his property back.

On Monday Morning he was back at Pattaya Police Station and was accompanied by two foreign men who were filming the encounter. Police made little attempt to control Mr. Ward, and we were told by one officer, who does not wish to be named, that they feel intimidated by Mr. Ward due to his size and reports that he carries a knife. Police normally refrain from engaging with Mr. Ward who normally leaves the Station without incident.

On Monday Morning, one local Journalist, Khun Chocktawee aged 46, claims he was assaulted by Mr. Ward, which left him with no visible injuries but a broken strap on his shoulder bag, and a Police Report was completed. We understand that Police will invite Mr. Ward to attend the station to discuss the incident with them and the Journalist.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/154339/tim-sharky-ward-confronts-pattaya-police-over-allegations-of-theft/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-10

• Like 1

Maybe one day you will be shaken down by the police and have drugs planted on you.

Then maybe you will see HIS point of view.

Personally, I treat everyone with the same respect despite their appearance.

But seems most of you back up the Pattaya police here because of Sharky's appearance.

Nothing to do with "appearance", not when there are numerous self-authored vidoes and blogs online that he's posted that give a VERY clear idea of who and what he is.

He does love his "bitches" tho . . . I'll give him that . . .

• Like 1

Mr. Ward claims that 1 Million Baht in cash and 1 Kilo of Gold was stolen from his apartment during a “fake” drugs raid on 28th September.

Mr Ward seems to have a lot of unexplained wealth sitting around in his apartment, 1Mil Baht is kind of explainable, but 1Kilgrame of gold! That is another 1.2 mil Baht. Why does one need that much sitting at home?

• Like 1

I would not bring that kind of money into Thailand ever.

Not when I can keep an ATM card and credit cards and have access to whatever cash I need, which is kept safely in a US Bank until such time its needed.

The "kept safely in a US bank" was hilarious.

Post liked.

With an appearnace, attitude and name like that, a person is walking on very thin ice when claiming to be a good guy. People like that Thailand don't need - send him home!

Whatever happened, I am sure it's a case of what goes around, comes around. No sympathy for Sparkie from my side! 1zgarz5.gif

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1