Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

Can't believe this loose canon has not been kicked out of the country. He is a nut case !!!!!

As a fellow Australian its nice to see that we are still exporting quality to enrich the culture of other countries !

Australian? Not really. He is a born KIWI, with Maori blood, I read once. wink.png

Don't believe everything you read... he is originally a Kiwi though. His Maoriness is simply being a 'bully'.

You may be right, but, as he was given away for adoption, his ancestors are possibly not full known in detail.

Anyway, the Maori, I think would not be proud to have him in their ranks. rolleyes.gif

Really. A bully boy he is . Since he booted me in the back just for being in is way. Are you is bum boy. And yes you're mum does know I'm out

To answer your questions. I have never met the man, never even seen him. And your dislike of the man is based on being unable to stick up for yourself? Sad person you are

I had, after his Canadian teacher stabbing incident some PM facebook contact with Mr.Ward.

Regarding this incident and later about a bad mouthing of him, including a photo, on his facebook page,

about a Russian couple who allegedly had insulted his "Thai girl of the night".

He was not interested in my opinion, that "his girl" possibly understood something wrong.

He does, not accept opinions other than his and meant, he could not take me as facebook friend, as I would sure, "piss him off one day".

Our conversation finished with his sentence, "F... you co..s...er" tongue.png

How Tim Wards home countries deal with similar subjects, can be read here.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/gentle-giant-and-armed-robber-why-minister-is-deporting-operaloving-21m-tall-tiny-20120109-1pquh.html

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10797351

Again a NZ-Kiwi, even bigger and heavier. He is a huge man, 26 years old, with shoulders like buttresses and legs like pylons, they write.

AUSTRALIEN- Immigration Minister Chris Bowen used his ministerial powers to make the decision to deport the offender, citing Tewao's "exceptionally large" stature as being a risk factor that made it not in the national interest for him to remain.

Where is the Thai Interior-Immigration Minister when you need him? rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Why is he still news? How much is he paying Pattaya People to air this interview?

Isn't Pattaya People owned or co-owned by Neils Colov ??? I may be wrong and accept correction if I am.

Colov, another person of much published controversy.........

Edited by Rimmer
Inflammatory text removed
  • Like 1

Strange that the interview doesnt seem to mention that mr Shark says the Police stole his money and gold...seems he now just angry they havent found the burglar....stories are starting to conflict now as he was telling all before that police stole it and now new story is he just angry Police not found the robber!! hmmmmm..back tracking me thinks.

and now got a job? so hes got a work permit or is he going to be a volunteer policeman!

Really. A bully boy he is . Since he booted me in the back just for being in is way. Are you is bum boy. And yes you're mum does know I'm out

To answer your questions. I have never met the man, never even seen him. And your dislike of the man is based on being unable to stick up for yourself? Sad person you are
y. You have never met the man never seen him your words and say my post is nonsense enough said

I met the guy once in Tonys gym, he was very polite with me, believe it or not he sounded like a gentleman. However he's not acting smart . He's right about police, corrruption and Pattaya mafia, but the milion dollar question remains : why is he living in Thailand then ? I mean, nobody forced him to live in this country . Any country in the world has good and bad side, take it or live it. If he doesn't like Thailand or thai governament/police/ he better jumps in the first airplane and get the f### out of here.

As someone before me said, "all those muscles and words are no match for a single bullet."

• Like 1

I met the guy once in Tonys gym, he was very polite with me, believe it or not he sounded like a gentleman. However he's not acting smart . He's right about police, corrruption and Pattaya mafia, but the milion dollar question remains : why is he living in Thailand then ? I mean, nobody forced him to live in this country . Any country in the world has good and bad side, take it or live it. If he doesn't like Thailand or thai governament/police/ he better jumps in the first airplane and

Check his Facebook and Twitter posts. I think that makes it quite clear why he is living in Thailand.

They're in fact some of the best reasons to live in Thailand.

Makes more sense than why I am in Thailand anyway.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

I met the guy once in Tonys gym, he was very polite with me, believe it or not he sounded like a gentleman. However he's not acting smart . He's right about police, corrruption and Pattaya mafia, but the milion dollar question remains : why is he living in Thailand then ? I mean, nobody forced him to live in this country . Any country in the world has good and bad side, take it or live it. If he doesn't like Thailand or thai governament/police/ he better jumps in the first airplane and

Check his Facebook and Twitter posts. I think that makes it quite clear why he is living in Thailand.

Ho yess, I agree with you, Thailand is the best place to live for this and other purposes . Probelm is that if you decide to live in Thailand you have to know that something like this can happen,expecially if you expose yourself in this way . Stabbing an english teacher on the beach road , going around like a maori robocop carrying a knife or posting in a social network thousand of pictures showing thai nude prostitutes, is not the best way to behave in a country like Thailand...IMHO ....And, about the " happy ending of the story" I have a very clear point of view about what happened , I even wrote it in another thread but it was deleted by moderators being considered "profanity".

Cheers.

Edited by jonnyramone

"Makes more sense than why I am in Thailand anyway."

=WinnieTheKhwai=

With 12.000+ postings, the reason why you are here, is to post in ThaiVisa.com and you have to be here, so you know what you writing about. wink.png

• 4 weeks later...

Updates?

Tim is still waiting for his gold + money back....In the meantime Police seem don't give a damn about what he said ...Honestly , why should they ? They got what they wanted , no cop has been charged with extorsion,robbery or anything else...So everyone's happy. Sharky has increased its reputation as bad ass tough guy and Police "get off scot-free"....Just another typical pattaya's story.

I would not bring that kind of money into Thailand ever.

Not when I can keep an ATM card and credit cards and have access to whatever cash I need, which is kept safely in a US Bank until such time its needed.

The "kept safely in a US bank" was hilarious.

Post liked.

Considering how the Aussie dollar has weakened, keeping it in a US bank would have been great advice.

Society also deserves better than the Pattaya Police assuming his allegations are true.

Dare I say "a son only a mother could love".

His drunken mother had an unsuccessful attempt to abort him and the 2nd time she tried she was too far along...and then he spent most of his childhood years on the streets, so that should explain his need for attention.

He wasn't always this crazy. I fear he won't last long mouthing off like this to the police. I thought he was smarter. He used to be.

Edited by tropo

Karma, I say. Being an ex copper from the Gold Coast in the 90's, glad to see the back of this bloke. I'm sure the Thai Police will sort him out when the opportunity presents itself, but please don't send him back this way....

Apparently he still has substantial assets on the Gold Coast and still conducts business there. He's not hard to find - if he was doing anything illegal why didn't you get him when you had a chance?...so if he has managed to make $$ millions under your noses and send it overseas he's smarter than many give him credit for. I'm sure many cops were envious watching him drive around in all types of exotic sports cars.

Edited by tropo

Why keep that large amount of cash and gold at home when you can keep it in a safety deposit box at your bank if you don't want to show your wealth to the taxman... Atleast that is safer than to keep it at home! I keep what I need at home and I think not even a police raid or a bunch of thieves would find anything more valuable than my phone or computer at my home... The rest is well hidden or in my safety deposit box at the bank! smile.png

But for this man Sharky I would say that " you live by the sword, you die by the sword!", being a loan shark is not the best of trades...

The answer to your question is rather obvious. It's 18k jewelry gold, not 23k Thai investment gold - he likes to wear it! Do you expect he should head down to a safety deposit box at the bank every time he wants to wear it. There's plenty of famous dudes who wear a lot more gold than Sharky. You may not appreciate the look, but that's his signature.

Regarding safes - not always the best way for wealthy people to hide their valuables as they attract attention (a big safe indicates a big payload) and guns can be very effective safe openers.