Australia 'losing out' on renewable energy investment

webfact

Its a temporary blip. Unless there is some major disaster that Abbot is able to ride the back of like Howard did, the country will come back to it's senses and kick this nasty piece or work out.

Why have you written this? The topic is about Australia losing out on renewable energy, not an open forum to denigrate the Australian Prime Minister. A real nasty piece of work! On what do you base this? He is a Rhodes scholar, volunteer fire fighter and life saver, as well as a decent man. Happily married with three children and has no skeletons that the muckrakers, despite all their attempts to find some, cannot.

You are just like the left wing press gallery in Australia, and if you're and Aussie, then you would know to whom I am referring. They always twist words, a prime example is when he said he was going to "Shirt Front" Mr Putin. This means CONFRONT for your benefit, not wanting to fight Mr Putin as the Labor Party lefties and press said and wrote respectively.

He has ridden many 1000's of kilometres to raise funds for charities and is very passionate about the aboriginals of our country, even to the extent of living with them once a year. This is to enable him to see and hear first hand their problems and then implement policies to assist them.

Now lets hear you reasons for your nastiness, come on, don't be frightened, let's see how fair dinkum you are and tell us what you base your nasty piece of writing on. I am sick and tired of you lefties, your biases and lairs. It is so easy to denigrate someone in words without reason and the reason you do this is because all you want to do is express your obvious hatred toward this man. You do not have the ability to debate your side of the argument with facts, as you have none, so you just write as you have above. Doesn't my point about the topic say it all? You can not even stick to the subject.

Are you Australian? What is your claim to fame? Do you know the man? Have you done anything for anyone else other than yourself? I would say No, None, No and No. Go find yourself a life, do something that will benefit others and learn how to articulate your argument, not just write you left wing opinionated nasty piece of work here.

what were you saying about 'decent' and 'nasty piece of writing'?

As for shirt front, i think you should re-look up your australian slang meanings: shirtfront - dangerous front-on bump if done incorrectly.

post-441-0-35659500-1415863215_thumb.jpg

Edited by samran