Cranberries lead singer Dolores O'Riordan arrested over flight assaults

webfact

I don't need to be an Irishman to start a fight aboard a flight.

I am (xxxcensoredxxx), and on my most recent flight, I stubbed the guy and his wife next to me for being blatantly rude.

The flight attendants expressed their understanding for my actions.

some A....holes just deserve no better.

And you're proud of that, are you?

Never know...maybe the couple behaved on the way back! Well done. Enough spectators in the world!

I don't need to be an Irishman to start a fight aboard a flight.

I am (xxxcensoredxxx), and on my most recent flight, I stubbed the guy and his wife next to me for being blatantly rude.

The flight attendants expressed their understanding for my actions.

some A....holes just deserve no better.

And you're proud of that, are you?

Never know...maybe the couple behaved on the way back! Well done. Enough spectators in the world!

A fine & good observation, Wat Dee. The couple needed a lesson in "how to behave aboard a flight". Guees they learned their lesson.

No, i am not proud of being the one who had to bugger them off. I wish I weren't ever forced to act. I booked & got seated at the aisle, for the one and only reason that I can shift my body mass aisleways, so the guy next to me has all the space he could ask for. I even told him in the beginning that he can have the elbow rest all to himself because I didn't need it. If he then thinks he can misuse my generosity and the extra large space to put his elbows into my ribs for the zillionth - umpteeth time, while shaking moving like a wiggling kid on a sugar overdose from the start to when I complained (my everlasting patience carried me for 50 minutes!) , you are asking for trouble.

The flight attendants correctly moved the X$%^@&* couple to a backward seat, allowing me the freedom of mind and soul.

I don't mind to speak up aboard a flight if i think somebody gives me a reason. On another flight, some &*#$%R%& wiggler seated behind me knocked his knees at my backrest every 15 seconds. I asked him politely to stop that. He halted for about 1 minute, and then continued to wiggle and knock.

Wanna know what happened next ?

I am not proud of it . . . . . .

Imaginary dialogue:

How do you feel?

I've been singing the same <deleted> songs for more than 20 <deleted> years, how the f__k do you think I feel?

Point?

Led Zep has been relying up the same songs for how long? How about the Beatles.

At least chickie is putting out solo albums recently.

Actually, who cares if she is relying on hits from the 90s. She sold 40 million albums. What have you done?

I am still digging a 5'2" kinda hottie kicking some buutt. Obviously she was wasted and will later apologize, but head butting the cop arresting her. Love it!

Edited by F430murci