German's Wallet Snatched by Thai Man in Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

What a shock another crime in Pattaya. The most dangerous crap hole in Thailand if not the world. Did the German learn something from this experience ? Likely not. There will be millions more behind him . Sorry no sympathy from me. Agree with CC he must have gone to pointing school or more likely this is not his first time. Question: Was his wallet in his back pocket ?

....No, his wallet was not in his back pocket...... if that were the case, there would have been no crime.......The crime is that his wallet was in the Thai guys pocket.

• Like 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, do we know that the thief is not just saying that to shame the victim and make him look bad? Certainly gives the police something to make the place look slightly better, "well it's not random tourists that are getting robbed, but a man who was soliciting a male prostitute".

Oh and I am curious about how they get the f-rang to do the pointed finger thing. Do they explain that, "in Thailand, we point our finger at the perp to shame him on camera", or did they sort of trick him into pointing, like saying "ok, just to be clear, which person here did this, can you point him out?" and then take a snapshot, or what?

"In the early hours of Monday a 52 year old German had his wallet snatched by a Thai Man he had arranged to spend the rest of the night with."

....not what you want your family seeing printed in the press about you. It doesn't help that the Thai bloke is rough as.

Edited by petercool
edited bold type

Leave him alone all he wanted was someone to cuddle up to at night. Eventually he would have been ripped/pulled off one way or another.

1,600THB in his wallet, had he paid his bar bill at the time of theft? what is the going rate for an old looking male manwhore (not that I really want to know).

No one likes like to be robbed but I know that personally I would not want to have my picture in a paper in these circumstances (man or woman) not over 1,600THB.

A post removed. Please note this forum rule ...

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

And a post using profanity was also removed

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Trash attracts more trash. anyone that spends time there deserves what they get.

Yes, I know that it was wrong and that it is theft, but I fear that Mr. Peter Joachim will be regretting his choice for a long time to come.

It still amazes me that a relatively small incident like this is reported the way it is, showing visual ID of the victim and his name for verification.

Lesson would be to think twice about reporting crime and sorting the situation out yourself. That is not a recommendation BTW.....................wink.png

As I always say, Pattaya is the trashbin for farangs

And where are you living princess???

• Like 1

So if a bar girl stole your money.....you would jack off in a newspaper ???blink.png

We are not all prudes ashamed of our sex life. I could not care less if someone saw a picture with me and a bar girl knowing I paid for sex.

Yes, most of us wouldn't bother if it was a bar girl. But that chappie can in no way be described as a bar girl

So why would people have to be ashamed of being gay.. ? Seems your a bit old fashioned or have some prejudice.

Being gay is not the issue, it is the practices of such that is of concern.

Thai Man (note capital 'M') snatches wallet near Beach Road, flees toward 2nd Road. Constable Somchai, ever alert despite the early hour when law-abiding citizens are tucked up in bed with their tilac, springs into action and in a bin-leaping, drunk-dodging burst of sprinting power, captures the perp halfway up the road. Well done Pattaya police in being able to catch this villain before he could make it to 2nd road, jump on a songtaew and make good his escape with his ill-gotten gains.

Agree with others - Herr Watisname really does raise the finger-pointing bar.

So if a bar girl stole your money.....you would jack off in a newspaper ???blink.png

We are not all prudes ashamed of our sex life. I could not care less if someone saw a picture with me and a bar girl knowing I paid for sex.

Yes, most of us wouldn't bother if it was a bar girl. But that chappie can in no way be described as a bar girl

So why would people have to be ashamed of being gay.. ? Seems your a bit old fashioned or have some prejudice.

Because he is married with 2 children

Yes, I know that it was wrong and that it is theft, but I fear that Mr. Peter Joachim will be regretting his choice for a long time to come.

It still amazes me that a relatively small incident like this is reported the way it is, showing visual ID of the victim and his name for verification.

Lesson would be to think twice about reporting crime and sorting the situation out yourself. That is not a recommendation BTW.....................wink.png

Why would he regret it ? I would not regret it if a bar girl stole my money and i came in the newspaper. Small price to pay to get the person punished.

Don't forget that this may backfire (revenge) towards the German sad.png

I am surprised he can be described as 25 too.

There must be something in the Pattaya water that makes residents look a lot older than what they are, remember the old English guy, who was robbed by a bargirl in his hotel room?

Hilarious this one...'breaking news'..I am guessing that this happens at least once a night in Pattaya but without any reporting by the victim...it had to be a German of all people to appear as openly gay paying for sex (although probably not a lot looking at his 'date's' appearance) in the local newspaper!

Hilarious this one...'breaking news'..I am guessing that this happens at least once a night in Pattaya but without any reporting by the victim...it had to be a German of all people to appear as openly gay paying for sex (although probably not a lot looking at his 'date's' appearance) in the local newspaper!

What are you prejudice against Germans now? I am German and it doesn't matter what sexual orientation someone has . Fact is theft is theft end of.

• Like 1

yea after it came out of his back pocket

What a shock another crime in Pattaya. The most dangerous crap hole in Thailand if not the world. Did the German learn something from this experience ? Likely not. There will be millions more behind him . Sorry no sympathy from me. Agree with CC he must have gone to pointing school or more likely this is not his first time. Question: Was his wallet in his back pocket ?

....No, his wallet was not in his back pocket...... if that were the case, there would have been no crime.......The crime is that his wallet was in the Thai guys pocket.

just ask any Thai their opinion about many Germans here. you will get an ear full

What are you prejudice against Germans now? I am German and it doesn't matter what sexual orientation someone has . Fact is theft is theft end of.
  • Like 1

just ask any Thai their opinion about many Germans here. you will get an ear full

I have heard nothing but good things about Germans in thailand. In fact I have heard this from different sources not just thais also some of my English mates that a lot of thai lady's prefer German Farangs :-) maybe pattaya is different as it reminds me of Hamburg which is very similar to pattaya we call it the red light district of Germany .

• Like 1

and i am sure they do. guess why ? mao mao and mao they don,t understand anything going on around them. a perfect target to clean out their bank account.

I have heard nothing but good things about Germans in thailand. In fact I have heard this from different sources not just thais also some of my English mates that a lot of thai lady's prefer German Farangs :-) maybe pattaya is different as it reminds me of Hamburg which is very similar to pattaya we call it the red light district of Germany .