Hydraulic Cement

Just a quick question as I'm having trouble tracking down this particular item.

Does anyone know if it is possible - (if so where) to buy hydraulic cement - I've tried Homepro and Thai Wastsadu and been sent on the merry circus around all the various departments before being told they don't have it.

It can get it on e-bay, but for obvious reasons would prefer to get it locally if possible

You might have better luck reading the Lanko Parexgroup catalog in English or a Weber catalog in English. Both companies make products that could serve your needs, While both Weber and Lanko are European managed, they actually manufacture the house building products in Thailand to keep costs reasonable. Lanko 103 comes to mind as a possible solution to your request, but there may be a different Lanko or Weber product sold at a builders merchant in your area that is what your call "Hydraulic Cement". In Buriram Thailand the house building merchant I shop does carry both Lanko and Weber house building products at a lower cost than the advertised sale prices of Global House, Thaiwatsadu, Home Mart, HomeWorks, or I.Q. House. One customer service I appreciate is a store that stocks catalogs in English to hand to expat customers. HomePro is a fantastic store for window curtains, bedroom furniture or spa bathtubs, but your basic house building needs might be met at a builders merchants store in your area.

• Like 1

I was able to buy a small tub of hydraulic cement at my neighborhood shophouse hardware store in Bangkok. I'm very fortunate that the proprietor speaks passable English so he usually understands what I want. Amazing actually; the range of stock he has in that small space. Always seems to have just what I am looking for.