Is it illegal to sleep with a married woman?

thesyndicate

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a divorce I believe it is possible to seek compensation from the 3rd party if proven that one party was sleeping with another person. The divorce lawyer will know the details.

In practice I believe proving infidelity is hard.

Edited by Farma

Sleep with as in have sexual intercourse? you bet mate. You think you can just philander across the Kingdom with blatant disregard to law and morals? Well sir, once you <deleted> someones wife thats basically slander already, so that is defo a big no no. Also once people find out you've been sweeping their floor, they will be furious! Imagine the repercussions !

• Like 1

after a good laugh at all the responses here, all i can add of any value to this discussion is that.....

In Thailand, adultery is not a criminal offence but as its been pointed out, it would be a very dangerous thing to do !!

However, in Philippines, adultery IS a criminal offence and they do apply the law vigorously when a complaint is made...so buyer beware :-)

Personally, I think you should explain a little bit more. Your statement, I find is kind of vague..... As in, are you sleeping with a married woman, or is your wife sleeping with another man..... Just wondering, but either way, I am not sure to what you are getting at. whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif