We are happier now, PM Prayut tells world leaders at Apec

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i my Thai wife this family and many this friends are happier now Taksin and his red shirt thugs have at least for time being been put in their place. Local red shirt mafia lot in our Issan this village not so happy by looks of them.

• Like 1

Two of the World's most powerful leaders don't ask about economy, exports, security but "are you happy"? Righty-ho then... "I told all the leaders that Thailand was relatively peaceful now," So the southern provinces don't count then?

Have you a memory blockage ?? 3 years of Yingluck did nothing do not forget. You and even the press have hardly the remotest idea who said what to who, so what is all your BS about. We do not even know if Putin spoke to Obama, and if all of them conferred we would never know.

Spokes persons are at hand to give out remotest details.

Can you lot of Thai Knockers knock it off as far as your ill informed comment go regarding who said what.

You all HAVE to back one another up, then it looks like your a popular minority.

It doen't matter if "we" would be a minority. After all Thaivisa isn't a deciding factor in who runs Thailand. I am guessing the majority of posters on here aren't Thai, so they would have zero influence in any case.

Of course even Thai TV posters or any other Thai for that matter have zero influence in who they deem fit to run their country, that is the reality of all of this.

Good to see you haven't stopped defending the general, after all the happiness should be defended at all costs.

We westerners are always deemed to be the brainiest in general. So how is it that the minority on TVF feels it has the best remedy.

We may not have any influence on politics here, so what on earth are you on about ?? If the PM is rolling along reasonably well even with rocky patches, even the military is better than the Shin regime, whether you think the Shins were democratic is another item. They were only elected---do not forget that-------good governance NO WAY JOSE'

"We westerners are always deemed to be the brainiest in general."cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"So how is it that the minority on TVF feels it has the best remedy."

Minority? Have you been reading the Thai Researchers in Community Happiness Association polls again?

All I know is that I can count about 12 hard core anti PM TVF posters in all, This is what I call a minority who have all the time in the world picking on only political topics in general. It is obvious to me that the anti PM posters are a minority.

But another section that is pro Western democracy are more numerous for sure. Including me. But for sure NOT Thai style Shin democracy.

Two of the World's most powerful leaders don't ask about economy, exports, security but "are you happy"? Righty-ho then... "I told all the leaders that Thailand was relatively peaceful now," So the southern provinces don't count then?

Have you a memory blockage ?? 3 years of Yingluck did nothing do not forget. You and even the press have hardly the remotest idea who said what to who, so what is all your BS about. We do not even know if Putin spoke to Obama, and if all of them conferred we would never know.

Can you lot of Thai Knockers knock it off as far as your ill informed comment go regarding who said what.

Tell me again how you never keep going on about the past, Thaksin & YL every time you see a post criticizing your fearless leader. Did you not read the Juntas latest idea? To supply 2700 assault rifles to locals in the south? Pretty much admitting one of two things. Either they can't comtrol the insurgents ot they can't be bothered as they have to man road blocks in BKK. We do not know if Putin spoke to Obama, they probably did but behind closed doors, you obviously did not read the OP properly or my post either as I did not say nor imply Obama and Putin spoke together... Let me help you

"Are you happy? That's the question US President Barack Obama, Russian President Vladimir Putin and many other leaders asked coup maker-cum-Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha in chats during a dinner reception at the Apec summit in Beijing"

""I thanked President Obama for his concern about Thailand and I told him my government would do its best [to bring about national reform]. I told President Putin that order had been restored in Thailand," Prayut said."

Now read my post again before throwing your toys out of your pram, again...

Tell me again how you never keep going on about the past, Thaksin & YL every time you see a post criticizing your fearless leader. Did you not read the Juntas latest idea? To supply 2700 assault rifles to locals in the south? Pretty much admitting one of two things. Either they can't comtrol the insurgents ot they can't be bothered as they have to man road blocks in BKK. We do not know if Putin spoke to Obama, they probably did but behind closed doors, you obviously did not read the OP properly or my post either as I did not say nor imply Obama and Putin spoke together... Let me help you

"Are you happy? That's the question US President Barack Obama, Russian President Vladimir Putin and many other leaders asked coup maker-cum-Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha in chats during a dinner reception at the Apec summit in Beijing"

""I thanked President Obama for his concern about Thailand and I told him my government would do its best [to bring about national reform]. I told President Putin that order had been restored in Thailand," Prayut said."

Now read my post again before throwing your toys out of your pram, again...

Did you forget your last sentence. ?? didn't it occur to you I mentioned the unmentionables PTP because of 3 years lack of anything.

Your subject matter was re the south problems as though it's just started-----don't give me the same pugwash everytime about the NEAR past because it is relevant to you or not---unless it hurts you to compare ??

Regarding the Information from the media, who translated what to what--and was it from the BBC or Aljazeera or a local reporter -think about that.

Of course his happy made a killer deal on the Thai stockmarket a few days ago worth a few hundred mil.

You are mixing up the generals. Easily done in Thailand with so many around!!

The one with the "killer deal" is Pol Gen Somyot Pumpanmuang!!

Compared to the police-boss, Prayuth is lilywhite!!

It doen't matter if "we" would be a minority. After all Thaivisa isn't a deciding factor in who runs Thailand. I am guessing the majority of posters on here aren't Thai, so they would have zero influence in any case.

Of course even Thai TV posters or any other Thai for that matter have zero influence in who they deem fit to run their country, that is the reality of all of this.

Good to see you haven't stopped defending the general, after all the happiness should be defended at all costs.

We westerners are always deemed to be the brainiest in general. So how is it that the minority on TVF feels it has the best remedy.

We may not have any influence on politics here, so what on earth are you on about ?? If the PM is rolling along reasonably well even with rocky patches, even the military is better than the Shin regime, whether you think the Shins were democratic is another item. They were only elected---do not forget that-------good governance NO WAY JOSE'

"We westerners are always deemed to be the brainiest in general."cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"So how is it that the minority on TVF feels it has the best remedy."

Minority? Have you been reading the Thai Researchers in Community Happiness Association polls again?

All I know is that I can count about 12 hard core anti PM TVF posters in all, This is what I call a minority who have all the time in the world picking on only political topics in general. It is obvious to me that the anti PM posters are a minority.

But another section that is pro Western democracy are more numerous for sure. Including me. But for sure NOT Thai style Shin democracy.

I could use your logic to claim the hardcore pro-Prayuth posters are also a minority.

By the way, it seems you are reviewing, categorizing and counting posters, then state that other people "have all the time in the world" for TV Forum. Your posts are always amusing!

Actually it doesn't take too much time to point out obvious absurdities. For example, you obviously support the military junta and claim to support western style democracy. How do you reconcile your support of mutually exclusive types of government? Can you name a western democracy with origins in a military coup, or using a constitution written by its military? Can you give us any reason to believe the junta will give Thailand a real democracy, or that democracy is in any way a priority for the junta?

See, that took very little time.

• Like 1

Wait one minute, you are claiming "us" westeners are clever ? I will not speak for myself, but judging the quality of your posts, I am convinced there are a hell of a lot of Thais that are more clever than you.

Not that it matters really, after all you have no influence in who gets elected. And rightfully so, people that support coups shouldn't be part of any society. If you cannot respect your fellow citizen's choice, you have no business being here.

I have yet to see a single example that the current unelected government is better than the Yingluck government. What I do see is <deleted>, limited basic human rights and propaganda. You obviousy are buying it, people that haven't left their brains at the airport aren't. It is really that simple.

Edited by sjaak327

I thought Thailand was mostly red shirts....are the red shirts happy, or are they just pretending to be happy?

All the red shirts adore the P.M and are happy because the general said so and can't be questioned. The lyrics of the midnight oil song, when the general talks is very fitting for Thailand even tho it was written before the general sized the country.

Of course his happy made a killer deal on the Thai stockmarket a few days ago worth a few hundred mil.

It was banned from politics Yaowapha Shinawatra and her disgraced former PM milk toast and also banned from politics husband Somchai who made the killing worth hundreds of millions.