PM Prayut: Thailand in the second phase of roadmap to sustainable democracy

webfact

^^

It is like those automated replies you receive after 10 seconds why you buy something online..

You do mean yours don't you ??/ Thai government no good---PM do nothing---elections now---slag him as much as I can---anyone that is going along with the PM is wrong ???? this is your rhetoric--hypocrite.

You have to admit my putdown was the better, come on! I bet you wish you had thought of it..

NO

Hope your dad takes the blocks off your bike peddles soon.cheesy.gif Because my original post that you butted in on was fair, but all your clan is one way rhetoric.

I was just on my bicycle funnily enough, before I read your post. A remarkable coincidence.

But back to business. Who is my clan, exactly?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO

Hope your dad takes the blocks off your bike peddles soon.cheesy.gif Because my original post that you butted in on was fair, but all your clan is one way rhetoric.

I was just on my bicycle funnily enough, before I read your post. A remarkable coincidence.

But back to business. Who is my clan, exactly?

The PM haters on TVF--same rhetoric, no variations, one way discussions, no leverage, boring. any political topics, attempted takeover.

If you hadn't noticed most of the flexi TVF posters are not being baited by what I call clan members. The are now long gone--a shame really as we all used to discuss, now it's like talking to the same recipe.

^^

If you read the motoring fora, you can hardly complain about all those people discussing and arguing about the attributes of vehicles, now can you? What would you expect to read on threads concerning politics?

• Like 1

^^

If you read the motoring fora, you can hardly complain about all those people discussing and arguing about the attributes of vehicles, now can you? What would you expect to read on threads concerning politics?

Didn't get my drift did you. ?? The point being most of the "clan" posters only log on to the political topics--because they have some sort of pre programmed rhetoric.

Normal everyday topics rarely do you see the clan members comment. Just a strange crowd to be on only for this purpose.

But each to his own I suppose...........Those without this binocular vision visit most topics. Just saying...enjoy

^^

Didn't get my drift did you. ?? The point being most of the "clan" posters only log on to the political topics--because they have some sort of pre programmed rhetoric.

Normal everyday topics rarely do you see the clan members comment. Just a strange crowd to be on only for this purpose.

But each to his own I suppose...........Those without this binocular vision visit most topics. Just saying...enjoy

And you don't have some sort of preprogrammed rhetoric?

• Like 1

Discussion YES. BUT to post never ending hatred for the Thai PM is not discussing to my mind.

Threats from me ???cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Merely pointing out how far some of you are getting carried away with your rhetoric, I am going along with the Thai PM to give the reform eventually a chance, your discussion is based on 1 thing only, read your own posts.

You clan members will not want to conform to anything that's apparent. One biased way only.

My point of it all is why be so strong with your dislike---as you said were here to discuss. Try discussing with you propagandaists. no chance---one way street from your side in general.

Funny you should say this, considering many of your posts have been about your deep hatred for Yingluck or anybody related or linked with Thaksin.

Now all of a sudden criticism isn't allowed because you happen to like the PM without electoral mandate ?

Give me a break please and practise what you preach...

If there is one poster on here who shouldn't use words such as biassed or rhetoric or propaganda it would be you, hypocrit.

Edited by sjaak327
  • Like 2

Just love to see people getting all overheated about things that none of us can change , no matter what we think, write, do or say on these threads.

Chill out boys, it's much cooler in the mornings these days.

It is true that the expat community cannot vote, but we do yield a significant economic hammer. Based on the political situation, we can invest more, invest less, or pull out of the country alltogether. We can decide to rent instead of buy where we live. Some of us make investment decisions for our companies. So, opinions formed on these threads could have some economic impact to the country.

The junta is under considerable pressure to turn around the economy, and some of this is contingent on foreign investment.Collectively, our decisions will have some impact on the success or failure of the junta.

• Like 1

^^

And you don't have some sort of preprogrammed rhetoric?

NO. I have no need to get that involved --normally. If you lot were not slagging off the PM everyday I would comment here and there on posts as I used to.

New ball game now Near all political topics the clan starts and gets the claws in before normal comments get a chance so the ball get rolling and some of us answer to the scathing remarks, but less so now as the non programmed posters are drifting out of it.

Have your say, but in this collective mob manner/attitude the joy of TVF is fading fast.

It's a rough ride for Thailand without this attitude from a collection of posters.

Just love to see people getting all overheated about things that none of us can change , no matter what we think, write, do or say on these threads.

Chill out boys, it's much cooler in the mornings these days.

It is true that the expat community cannot vote, but we do yield a significant economic hammer. Based on the political situation, we can invest more, invest less, or pull out of the country alltogether. We can decide to rent instead of buy where we live. Some of us make investment decisions for our companies. So, opinions formed on these threads could have some economic impact to the country.

The junta is under considerable pressure to turn around the economy, and some of this is contingent on foreign investment.Collectively, our decisions will have some impact on the success or failure of the junta.

I like this post and understand too well being around 33 years here.

What pigs me off is this OTT attitude by some posters who are like pit bulls, never stopping the onslaught day in day out.

If there is a chance ever I see the only way is to follow this guy, speak out against some wrong moves without flouting it and asking for trouble.

I wish any foreigner good luck and hopefully things can get turned around.

Discussion YES. BUT to post never ending hatred for the Thai PM is not discussing to my mind.

Threats from me ???cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Merely pointing out how far some of you are getting carried away with your rhetoric, I am going along with the Thai PM to give the reform eventually a chance, your discussion is based on 1 thing only, read your own posts.

You clan members will not want to conform to anything that's apparent. One biased way only.

My point of it all is why be so strong with your dislike---as you said were here to discuss. Try discussing with you propagandaists. no chance---one way street from your side in general.

Funny you should say this, considering many of your posts have been about your deep hatred for Yingluck or anybody related or linked with Thaksin.

Now all of a sudden criticism isn't allowed because you happen to like the PM without electoral mandate ?

If there is one poster on here who shouldn't use words such as biassed or rhetoric or propaganda it would be you, hypocrit.

The hatred for the Shin regime YES, most normal foreigners feel the same and understand the devastation they caused Thailand.

It really is nothing to do with being elected that is a myth, that is a process to elect. The main thing is how you go about governing to the OATH you take.

The echo out there re-the PTP is plain to hear and see...................for what they did they had to go it was that bad they had to be kicked out.

Your main point is that criticism is not allowed why not if that is all it is. Problem as I keep pointing out it is OTT rhetoric -like a clan gang anger restricted to a few on TVF.

I cannot say or YOU if I like the PM, just get the message most are not wanting to rock the boat every day. And it all seems to stem from the fact he was not elected.

I will criticize the PM if things turn out detrimental to Thailand's future.

The hatred for the Shin regime YES, most normal foreigners feel the same and understand the devastation they caused Thailand.

It really is nothing to do with being elected that is a myth, that is a process to elect. The main thing is how you go about governing to the OATH you take.

The echo out there re-the PTP is plain to hear and see...................for what they did they had to go it was that bad they had to be kicked out.

Your main point is that criticism is not allowed why not if that is all it is. Problem as I keep pointing out it is OTT rhetoric -like a clan gang anger restricted to a few on TVF.

I cannot say or YOU if I like the PM, just get the message most are not wanting to rock the boat every day. And it all seems to stem from the fact he was not elected.

As if the abolishing of democracy in Thailand, along with limited freedom of speech assembly and press isn't detrimental enough !

Not to mention placing yourself above the law, and rewriting that law isn't much more graver than anything PTP did. Goodnight.

By the way, the mere fact that he wasn't elected makes everything he does suspect, as he has no legal right to be in this position, period.

Edited by sjaak327

As if the abolishing of democracy in Thailand, along with limited freedom of speech assembly and press isn't detrimental enough !

Not to mention placing yourself above the law, and rewriting that law isn't much more graver than anything PTP did. Goodnight.

Getting shut of a lousy regime, but you fail to see it your too wrapped up in that were elected.

Freedom of speech, the Shins were not noted so well for that -look it up.

Amnesty---was PTP placing it's self above the law--SURE........................1 trillion Baht loss is grave enough, and the Thai people will have to suffer to pay it back over 10 years. Goodnight to you Mr. denial.

]

Getting shut of a lousy regime, but you fail to see it your too wrapped up in that were elected.

Amnesty---was PTP placing it's self above the law--SURE........................1 trillion Baht loss is grave enough, and the Thai people will have to suffer to pay it back over 10 years. Goodnight to you Mr. denial.

Actually the current regime does not seem that much better. In any case they lack the electoral mandate which by definion means that they are not accountable to anyone, nor that their policies reveived any support.

I have been a member of TV since January 2006, in all that time I have yet to see posts highly critical of Thaksin or any subsequent PM or their governments disappear.

Yet I did see posts disappear during the previous coup and quite a large number are being deleted with the current coup. Even posts that call a spade a spade disappear from view.

As to PTP placing itself above the law, does that accusation automatically justify others doing the same (except this time it's not merely an accusation). Rule of law should apply to everyone, not just the people you happen to dislike.

This simple observation and your refusal to criticise it, makes all of your post suspect. You cannot be taken seriously, screaming bloody murder about someone breaking the law whilst condoning someone else doing the exact same thing.

As to the trillion baht "loss", let's wait and see what the current lot is going to cost, the prospects don't exactly look good.

Edited by sjaak327

]

Actually the current regime does not seem that much better. In any case they lack the electoral mandate which by definion means that they are not accountable to anyone, nor that their policies reveived any support.

I have been a member of TV since January 2006, in all that time I have yet to see posts highly critical of Thaksin or any subsequent PM or their governments disappear.

Yet I did see posts disappear during the previous coup and quite a large number are being deleted with the current coup. Even posts that call a spade a spade disappear from view.

As to PTP placing itself above the law, does that accusation automatically justify others doing the same (except this time it's not merely an accusation). Rule of law should apply to everyone, not just the people you happen to dislike.

This simple observation and your refusal to criticise it, makes all of your post suspect. You cannot be taken seriously, screaming bloody murder about someone breaking the law whilst condoning someone else doing the exact same thing.

As to the trillion baht "loss", let's wait and see what the current lot is going to cost, the prospects don't exactly look good.

Most of Thaksins critical posts were true, the same as for the PTP.

I have frowned a few times at some things that have transpired in the last 6 months. but you lot miss these comments, look them up be my guest.

How many more time do I spell it out the Dislike was for the lousy incompetent governing. Further to your SIMPLE observation and my refusal to criticize ?? what you want to drag me down to a level and do it for the sake of it like your lot.

I will wait my turn and if any blunders arise I will speak on the subject. I cannot see the reason to log in search for a PM related post and start the day slagging him off. Enjoy your pre planned ?? tomorrow with the same rhetoric.

]

Most of Thaksins critical posts were true, the same as for the PTP.

I have frowned a few times at some things that have transpired in the last 6 months. but you lot miss these comments, look them up be my guest.

How many more time do I spell it out the Dislike was for the lousy incompetent governing. Further to your SIMPLE observation and my refusal to criticize ?? what you want to drag me down to a level and do it for the sake of it like your lot.

I will wait my turn and if any blunders arise I will speak on the subject. I cannot see the reason to log in search for a PM related post and start the day slagging him off. Enjoy your pre planned ?? tomorrow with the same rhetoric.

You still haven't explained why you hold the Yingluck government to the law, but at the same time condone the Junta for breaking it.

Just as you are blaming people for slagging off the current government, whilst you were and are actively involved in doing the exact same thing with the previous government. Double standards that speak of your words is damm hard to ignore.

• Like 2

Thailand in the second phase of roadmap to sustainable democracy

When did the first phase end?

What were the goals and accomplishments of the first phase?

What are the goals of the second phase?

Is it possible to track the progress of these phases?

Are there any timetables or metrics for the phases?

How many more phases are there to achieve sustainable democracy?

All it takes to be a reporter in Thailand is to have a voice recorder to record statements and then transcribe into English and publish those statements. No such thing as investigative journalism not to mention follow-up questions.