How big of a Ding-Bat is Your Thai Wife?

jaywalker

Yeah.. Keep a good handle on all that paperwork, as now she needs to submit that with any future documents that she must do...as her name of birth has change.

Good luck...My lady's name is "Nee" as well. But That was changed from her real name. Tried for a visa at the US Embassy. Had to translate all that stack of paperwork.

They do this after a divorce..as well. Bad luck with the old name, or something.

Am not marry to one (i am not this big a ding-bat!)but a thai girl i once went out with did ask me in thai conversation how is it i know this thai word "gaurantee"

Haha i go on to tell her it is not thai word but English.

Then she ask her older (girl) friend,who is a bigger dingbat than she, to verify my claim as i guess because my english not exactly 100%

many other english word i hear them say, i guess is call 'romantized'? English, but many thai believe is a thai word.

i guess because of vowel sound and where 'ee' sound in word.

i even overheard thai talking to themself about something free and then translate to their farang bf that 'you no have pay' so maybe some think free is a thai word as well

• Like 1

Never in my wildest DREAMS would I consider changing the name my parents gave me.

Is jaywalker your christian name or surname? biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Yep, sure is! Same as your Christian name is Chairman of the Board.

It's actually jaywalker ibn bin ali jawalker abu jaywalker...Begat from Issac, who was begat from.... clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

My Username here depicts me trying to cross 2nd road in Pattaya. My avatar represents how I have to get prior to doing so. biggrin.png

Usually Soi LK Metro does that for me.

Edited by jaywalker
  • Like 1

Welcome to Thailand laugh.png

Hardly unique to Thailand. Nancy Reagan used to run the US (barely behind the scenes) using an astrologer, as reported to a bemused public by a former White House Chief of Staff. Even the timing of the bombing of Libya was allegedly determined by the astrologer. Something like a quarter of the US population believe in such things.

First Lady Nancy Reagan's [relied] on a San Francisco astrologer to determine the timing of the President's every public move. This was more than a charming eccentricity shared with the 50 million or so other Americans who, casually or in dead earnest, look to the alignment of the stars for guidance. As White House chief of staff for two years, before he was forced to resign in February 1987, [Donald] Regan was in a position to see how the First Lady's faith in the astrologer's pronouncements wreaked havoc with her husband's schedule. At times, he writes, the most powerful man on earth was a virtual prisoner in the White House.

http://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/05/19/back.time/

And Princess Di ...

Mr Jephson, a former lieutenant commander in the Royal Navy, worked for Diana between 1990 and 1996.

He said he was worried that she put so much faith in astrologers and soothsayers because this "fed the paranoia that never lurked far beneath the surface".

http://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/05/19/back.time/

Edited by Suradit69

got sh*t from my gf only yesterday - well educated, good job etc. but no common sense - she asked me if i spoke french, sure i know some because i learnt at school. she immediately accused me of having a french gf! that's nothing i said and rattled off even more spanish - i'd been put into spanish class because i was so bad a french. now she thinks i'm working my way through the women of europe. if only.

Amazing what a guy will put up with to have regular sex with a hottie

Seriously though, she probably doesn't think you've got a French GF; she's just feigning jealousy because she thinks men expect it

Never in my wildest DREAMS would I consider changing the name my parents gave me.

Neverdie is my surname, you may call me either, 'Mr neverdie' or 'sir'.

I wouldn't change my name either, I mean it's worked for me for this long.

got sh*t from my gf only yesterday - well educated, good job etc. but no common sense - she asked me if i spoke french, sure i know some because i learnt at school. she immediately accused me of having a french gf! that's nothing i said and rattled off even more spanish - i'd been put into spanish class because i was so bad a french. now she thinks i'm working my way through the women of europe. if only.

Seriously though, she probably doesn't think you've got a French GF; she's just feigning jealousy because she thinks men expect it

Some wild assumptions there mr CH.

How's cranky CH going? :)

I thought it was C Khun Neverdie ?

I thought it was C Khun Neverdie ?

It is David, it is. Lol

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Some wild assumptions there mr CH.

How's cranky CH going? smile.png

What assumptions? It was a quip

Mr CH is just fine.

Not very much on this junta-fied forum these days to pique my interest