Phuket residents beat up man after trespassing into home to assault girl

Lite Beer

Phuket residents beat up man after trespassing into home to rape girl
Eakkapop Thongtub

1416022150_1.jpg

PHUKET: A Burmese man was beaten up by residents after he broke into their home with the intention to rape a 12-year-old girl in a Cherng Talay.

At 11:30 pm Wednesday ( Nov11) Lt. Peerasit Noopayan arrivedat at Twin Brothers restaurant in Cherng Talay near Surin Beach where the attempted rape and trespassing had taken place.

Upon arrival, police saw residents had restrained the Burmese suspect – Abdol, 22, – and his accomplice, Mow, 21.

Abdol suffered minor head injuries with bruises all over his body and his accomplice. Rescuers gave Abdol first aid and took him to Thalang Hospital to stitch his head wounds.

The 12-year-old girl told police she was sleeping in the bedroom ( toward the back of the shop) while her grandmother and parents were in the front of the shop. “Someone grabbed me, I woke up and jumped causing him to poked his finger into my eyes so I screamed.” the girl said.

The suspect ran into the woods but relatives and neighbours help capture the suspect and beat him up. As the same time, residents saw the suspect's accomplice who was waiting outside and he too got capture.

Both men were charged with trespassing and living in Thailand illegally.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/residents-beat-up-man-after-trespassing-into-home-to-rape-girl-49677.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-11-15

• Like 1

If I and my friends had given a beating to a couple of petty criminals, which had gone too far, I would certainly try to exagerrate their offences, imagined or otherwise, to prevent any kind of negative repercussion for me and my friends.

The police would be happy to go along as I and my friends are not only citizens of this country but also local residents, while the dastardly perpetrators are untrustworthy, despicable foreigners of the worst and lowliest kind, Burmese!

The press will just print verbatim anything given to them as a statement by the police.

This case is now officially closed.

Johnny Walker's, officer?

Ah yes, the classic TV conspiracy theorist ! And a crack at the BIBs to boot !

• Like 1

If I and my friends had given a beating to a couple of petty criminals, which had gone too far, I would certainly try to exagerrate their offences, imagined or otherwise, to prevent any kind of negative repercussion for me and my friends.

The police would be happy to go along as I and my friends are not only citizens of this country but also local residents, while the dastardly perpetrators are untrustworthy, despicable foreigners of the worst and lowliest kind, Burmese!

The press will just print verbatim anything given to them as a statement by the police.

I wonder if that is really the statement of the 12-year-old or is it the work of somebody else? What rapist would have his mate wait outside?

I won't wait for the full investigation though.

I wonder if that is really the statement of the 12-year-old or is it the work of somebody else? What rapist would have his mate wait outside?

The one that raped and threw the young girl off the train to her death had a look out.

The one that raped and threw the young girl off the train to her death had a look out.

Fair point. Maybe the report is true.

Oh, thats right, we can't very well have Burmese raping 12-year old girls.

That would blow a big hole in the KT assumption of innocence due to the fact they were Burmese and not Thai.

Best wishes in perpetuating your fiction AND in this case, coming to the offense of two guys that were very likely attempting to rape a defenseless child.

• Like 1

What rapist would have his mate wait outside?

Ummm... perhaps it is a cultural thing, to wait and re-use the condom???

Whatever, the Doctor may have put stitches in his head... Yet I could have sewn a few stitches into his head, same same but different, at the same time!!!!!!!

w00t.gifsick.gifcrazy.gifsorry.giflicklips.gifangry.gif

Neanderthals are still roaming the earth.

They will kill to satisfy their daily urges .

They are not a little bit retarded ,no , they did not even start

the first stage of evolution .

So be aware, you can recognize them by their "smile" and they are a little shy ,but don't turn

your back ...they have no mercy !

Pity they only beat them up and not cut their balls off.

Slowly now...

The cop who kicked a drunk man who endangered people while driving did not get the popular vote....

Or is it that it is ok for police officers to kick in the face sexual offenders only???...

Unless he had his pecker out then not rape but still breaking in to a home with someone there is called a hot burglary and getting his butt kicked is justified If he did this to my child his throat would be slit ear to ear. Period end of story.

"What rapist would have his mate wait outside?"

Maybe you could let us know how rapists really operate?

If I wanted to rape a 12 year old, would I choose a house where the relatives are only a few yards away?????? They probably went to steal and the girl surprised them. Because they are Burmese it had to be a serious crime

Unless he had his pecker out then not rape but still breaking in to a home with someone there is called a hot burglary and getting his butt kicked is justified If he did this to my child his throat would be slit ear to ear. Period end of story.

Ditto. ..balls knees then slit....

"What rapist would have his mate wait outside?"

Maybe you could let us know how rapists really operate?

If I wanted to rape a 12 year old, would I choose a house where the relatives are only a few yards away?????? They probably went to steal and the girl surprised them. Because they are Burmese it had to be a serious crime

Too funny, so you wouldn't go rape someone near the parents but you would go rob and steal in the same proximity?

What is more likely shown by the fact they chose to enter private property so near to the owners physical presence is that they did NOT intend to get caught regardless.

I find it amazing how posters here are TV are always so busy trying to free accused Burmese rapists simply because of their nationality. Apparently Burma has no prison system because the Burmese apparently do not commit violent crimes.

Thai Visa, again, surprizes with a crappy and obviously unedited headline... The headline gives the impression that Phuket residents beat up a men while they were trespassing to assault a girl. Then it continues...

"I woke up and jumped causing him to poked his finger into my eye"

"relatives and neighbours help capture the suspect and beat him up"

"charged with trespassing and living in Thailand illegally"

Who writes all this crap???

Clutch Clark wrote: "I find it amazing how posters here are TV are always so busy trying to free accused Burmese rapists simply because of their nationality. Apparently Burma has no prison system because the Burmese apparently do not commit violent crimes."

Have to give you a point there, pal ! I think it is a kind of "homeless, underprivileged and people in need are always great people" bias... It amazes me as well. I believe that the same amount (percentage wise) of aR$e#oles can be found in a group of starving Africans, homeless in Bombay, abandoned kids in a shoddy shelter for kids in Slabjansk or downtown families near the Big Apple... As soon as certain people see a person that is off far worse than themselves, the bias kicks in and they expect them to be nice people who simply were born at the wrong time in the wrong place and that their greatness would clearly shone through as soon as they were helped to get out of that hole... Kinda like picking up a poor lost puppy along a busy highway. Who can determine whether the puppy is just bad, a total loser dog or a smart "Hasso" that will fetch the newspaper for you as soon as he's old enough?

I have been working with Burmese and as much as I love my team that I have handpicked over the past 7 years, as much am I aware of the fact that they are very different from Thais and that their treshold against violence after consuming alcohol is far lower. They are not as relaxed and "warm" as most Thais are and also have problems expressing happiness... Have mixed feelings for them and if I have to chose between Thailand and Burma, my favorite will always be Thailand and its people!

Edited by catweazle

Clutch Clark wrote: "I find it amazing how posters here are TV are always so busy trying to free accused Burmese rapists simply because of their nationality. Apparently Burma has no prison system because the Burmese apparently do not commit violent crimes."

Have to give you a point there, pal ! I think it is a kind of "homeless, underprivileged and people in need are always great people" bias... It amazes me as well. I believe that the same amount (percentage wise) of aR$e#oles can be found in a group of starving Africans, homeless in Bombay, abandoned kids in a shoddy shelter for kids in Slabjansk or downtown families near the Big Apple... As soon as certain people see a person that is off far worse than themselves, the bias kicks in and they expect them to be nice people who simply were born at the wrong time in the wrong place and that their greatness would clearly shone through as soon as they were helped to get out of that hole... Kinda like picking up a poor lost puppy along a busy highway. Who can determine whether the puppy is just bad, a total loser dog or a smart "Hasso" that will fetch the newspaper for you as soon as he's old enough?

I have been working with Burmese and as much as I love my team that I have handpicked over the past 7 years, as much am I aware of the fact that they are very different from Thais and that their treshold against violence after consuming alcohol is far lower. They are not as relaxed and "warm" as most Thais are and also have problems expressing happiness... Have mixed feelings for them and if I have to chose between Thailand and Burma, my favorite will always be Thailand and its people!

"They are not as relaxed and "warm" as most Thais are and also have problems expressing happiness." - it's a lot easier to be "warm" and "express happiness" when you are not the one performing the slave labour.

Good point. How on earth would they have know he wanted to rape the 12 year old, unless they caught him in the act? Is there a real news outlet in Thailand? Do reporters, newspapers or the police question anything? Is everything taken at verbatim?