Just curious

sometime

If you click on a small photo thumbnail for a large view it says on the bottom: (downloads:x)

This could mean it has actually been downloaded OR that the thumbnail has been clicked on.

Yeah, I've never been to sure about that either.... wink.png sometimes one sees an image has been download X amount of times... ?

I suppose those of us who use Picasa or Flickr, we never really know, if someone has nicked an image! facepalm.gif

If you click on a small photo thumbnail for a large view it says on the bottom: (downloads:x)

This could mean it has actually been downloaded OR that the thumbnail has been clicked on.

Yeah, I've never been to sure about that either.... wink.png sometimes one sees an image has been download X amount of times... ?

To clarify this confusion. When you click on a thumbnail, which is the representation of the attached file to Thaivisa's database, it is downloading. It is downloading the attachment from the TV database to the browser and is not the same as right clicking on an image and saving it to a file. So the count shown is the number of times it has been clicked on and automatically downloaded to the browser and nothing to do with saving the file to a local directory.

• Like 1